News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - "K.K Disco"

Started by Nebbles, July 27, 2013, 05:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

In their minds, talking to people on the internet = losing your social security number and getting raped.  :P
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bubbles

TheZeldaPianist275

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FireArrow on July 28, 2013, 01:19:27 PMIn their minds, talking to people on the internet = losing your social security number and getting raped.  :P
fuck does this mean you're not able to give me your social security number

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 28, 2013, 02:21:40 PMfuck does this mean you're not able to give me your social security number

I'm not sure how useful it'd be in finland anyways.  ::)

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 28, 2013, 02:09:56 PMlol do they even know you're on here?

They do, but they think it's all forum based (I have to get permission to do anything else, which I don't bother with because even if they do say yes, it takes them a month to "think about it.")

FireArrow

^xD

Well, since I might be awhile, in the meantime, did you figure anything out yet nebbles?

Nebbles

Uh... no... ._. This is kinda why I requested it, I had another song in mind I wanted to arrange so I was hoping someone would do this...

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 28, 2013, 02:21:40 PMfuck does this mean you're not able to give me your social security number
hey fsm wanna cyber????

FireArrow

Quote from: Nebbles on July 28, 2013, 07:53:53 PMUh... no... ._. This is kinda why I requested it, I had another song in mind I wanted to arrange so I was hoping someone would do this...

Oh, well, I already figured some of it out becuase I thought you wanted to learn to do this yourself. XD I guess since I'm already started, I'll put it on my to-do list.

Nebbles

BrainyLucario

*cough*thisshouldbemoved*cough*
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Altissimo

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 13, 2016, 07:16:16 AM*cough*thisshouldbemoved*cough*

Yes, but it's also two and a half years old. It wasn't really clogging up the Request board by being in the wrong place.

BrainyLucario

I like things to be organized...It's a curse...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Bubbles

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 14, 2016, 08:09:37 AMI like things to be organized...It's a curse...
Same lol that's why I'm the janitor here. Most of the time I don't know when requests are finished with the way things are currently set up unless someone posts specifically in its thread (mostly the arranger notifying the requester they've completed it)