The "Fixing the Sheets" Initiative 2.0 - Current Target: Pokémon R/B *Done!*

Started by JDMEK5, July 25, 2013, 05:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Aha. The link for Jigglypuff's Song is wrong. Can we get that fixed? I'll redo it off the PDF if it comes to it but yeah, that kinda defeats the purpose sorta.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Ah fear not, my friends. I have not forgotten. Progress has just been a bit slowed lately. I'll be back in a bit with updates.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Bespinben

Latios212 and I discovered that many of the "ready to go" sheets were still far from ready. Celadon City was one of these, the countermelody having been incorrectly transcribed and sometimes entirely missing. Also added articulation and dynamics.

[GB] Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow/Green:

"Celadon City":
[MIDI] [MUS] [PDF] [MUSX]

It might be wise to re-evaluate the work already done so far, considering this song prior to being edited today was one of the "green" status ones.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bespinben on June 15, 2015, 09:41:50 PMLatios212 and I discovered that many of the "ready to go" sheets were still far from ready. Celadon City was one of these, the countermelody having been incorrectly transcribed and sometimes entirely missing. Also added articulation and dynamics.

It might be wise to re-evaluate the work already done so far, considering this song prior to being edited today was one of the "green" status ones.
Absolutely. Even now we've kinda just been waiting for a free mod who's not busy with the Banjo-Kazooie one. But I completely agree.
Zunawe's already submitted his Surf arrangement I believe so aside from possibly the URL I would imagine that one's good to go, and Echo's was redone but yeah we can definitely have another look at it.

And I hate to be this picky but I'm going to be this picky and say that under game name, we're just putting Red/Blue. Just for the sake of uniformity throughout the whole thing.

My Arrangements

Bespinben

Title immediately fixed!

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 15, 2015, 11:32:16 PMZunawe's already submitted his Surf arrangement I believe so aside from possibly the URL I would imagine that one's good to go

It's already on-site mah boi!
Spoiler
Quote from: Bespinben on May 10, 2015, 10:42:04 PMMother's Day special upload! Well, nothing new really. Besides these awesome sheets of course.

[GB] Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow
"Surf Theme" (Replacement) by Zunawe
[close]

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bespinben on June 15, 2015, 11:48:38 PMTitle immediately fixed!
Haha you uh, kinda missed the 'Version' part now. :P "Pokémon Red/Blue Version"

Quote from: Bespinben on June 15, 2015, 11:48:38 PMIt's already on-site mah boi!
Lol yeah there you go. I was just too lazy to check. :P

My Arrangements

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Yes I did in fact.

I also did Jigglypuff's Song but I ran into a bit of an issue. The actual tune is vastly different from what the original sounds like.

Here's dahans' arrangement
Here's the original

I simplified it down to match the original on a single staff, leaving dahans' name on it but is that what we should do in this situation? Ideas?

My Arrangements

Maelstrom

Did Dahans do the version from the TV show that showed up when I googled it?

JDMEK5

Perhaps. But I don't think that matters. All we care about here is the game version last I checked.

My Arrangements

Tobbeh99

I mean you could write "edited by JDMEK5" since you "edited" the arrangement in a way.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

I could I suppose but all I really did was change the key and get rid of like, all of it. XD

My Arrangements

Bespinben

The next entry in RBY overhaul, brought to you by LatiosBespinbenFan! By merging the countermelody into the RH as a 2nd layer, we were able to add in the missing 3rd voice for measures 1-12, and then for m. 13+ the LH was given the two voices to play while the RH occupies itself with the more industrious melody on the B section.

"S.S. Anne":

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 16, 2015, 12:49:43 PMHaha you uh, kinda missed the 'Version' part now. :P "Pokémon Red/Blue Version"
Fixed again! Old file links should yield the correct title now at last.
Spoiler

"Celadon City":
[close]