News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 22, 2013, 05:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

While I do see points on Waddle Bro's suspicion of Mr. Tanooki Suit, I don't think they're very practical. Seeing as it is day one, there is not much at all to go on. Like he said, there wasn't much to say until other people started posting suspicions. I do agree that his first post does seem a little odd, since he has nothing new to add, but really what else was there to add at that point?

I think I'll wait until more things happen to make my decision. I'm working on a suspicion list right now so that'll probably be posted sometime tonight.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

I'd lynch Mr. Tanooki Suit more because he's the most suspicious, unless someone has some leads on someone else?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

vermilionvermin

FireArrow, why do you think Tanooki's more likely a human than a wolf?  Just because Waddle accused him of being a wolf doesn't make him any more likely to be a wolf.

FireArrow

Quote from: vermilionvermin on July 23, 2013, 05:18:24 PMFireArrow, why do you think Tanooki's more likely a human than a wolf?  Just because Waddle accused him of being a wolf doesn't make him any more likely to be a wolf.

Do you mean more likely a wolf than human?

I agree with Waddle bro's logic about him, though while I don't think it's enough to warrant a lynch, so far he's our best candidate for a day 1 lynch.

vermilionvermin

Yeah, I meant more wolf than human.

I still don't understand why the second quote is wolfy, or why the case for filler is stronger than what could easily be made against BDS or TZP.  Could you explain?

FireArrow

The second quote is actually what convinced me. Don't you think it's wolfish to avoid being the first to give an opinion, that being said, it's a bit hard to believe that a wolf would actually tell everyone s/he's doing that.

An idea for scrambling the votes - we could vote our selves the first time, as we would never want to later in the game anyways.

Mr. Tanooki Suit

So if I have nothing to say, I'm a wolf for being inactive, but if I say something so I'm active but I'm really not too concerned about anything, I'm a wolf?

Brilliant deduction, holmes!

K-NiGhT

I'm sorry, FireArrow, but I'm really not sure I understand your reasoning for voting for Mr. Tanooki Suit. It's kinda hard to give an opinion first thing on the first day. Also, I think that post was also kind of a way of asking BDS a question. That's just my observation, of course, but I just don't see how that's extremely suspicious.

TheZeldaPianist275

Yeah, TBH I don't really see the basis for an accusation against Mr. T.  If it were later in the game and he was still posting a lot of filler, yes, I could see why then, but now?

The person who sticks out to me as behaving strangely right now is actually K-NiGhT.  Usually he's inactive enough to be booted by the end of Night 2.  I'm not overwhelmingly suspicious at all, but right now I think he's more suspicious than Mr. T.

FireArrow

Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on July 23, 2013, 07:51:51 PMSo if I have nothing to say, I'm a wolf for being inactive, but if I say something so I'm active but I'm really not too concerned about anything, I'm a wolf?

Brilliant deduction, holmes!

Saying things doesn't equal activity. Also, TZP, I'm not overly suspicious of Mr. T, similarly to how your suspicious of K-Knight. It's Waddle Bro that's a bit more certain.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 23, 2013, 08:20:31 PMYeah, TBH I don't really see the basis for an accusation against Mr. T.  If it were later in the game and he was still posting a lot of filler, yes, I could see why then, but now?

The person who sticks out to me as behaving strangely right now is actually K-NiGhT.  Usually he's inactive enough to be booted by the end of Night 2.  I'm not overwhelmingly suspicious at all, but right now I think he's more suspicious than Mr. T.
I've decided that I actually wanted to be active this game. I actually have time to play, therefore I shall play.

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: FireArrow on July 23, 2013, 06:27:30 PMAn idea for scrambling the votes - we could vote our selves the first time, as we would never want to later in the game anyways.

I think this is a great idea for the day 1 vote.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

vermilionvermin

Loxo

It's mid-day 1 and nothing from Loxo.  Loxo is a potential wolf partner with everyone, especially given how little there is to go on and how nobody's talked about the most obvious lynch candidate.

K-NiGhT

Oh wow i completely forgot about him...

Loxo

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Wait, Loxo's here? Wow! Sadly he hasn't posted anything... I'll vote for him if and only if nothing better comes up. I'm normally against lynching inactives, but hey, it's better than nothing.

N2 or D2, I'll post a suspicions list (that is, if I'm still alive by then).