News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 22, 2013, 05:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Just clarifying :P I came into the game thinking that once you vote you cant change it, but I'm guessing you can

fank009

Im going to sit here patiently until someone says verm is a confirmed human, his idea is so good.

In the meantime, how about for day one, wè have a kitb between 3 of the most suspicious people instead ???

-bubbles, you can change it, its just not worth changing it
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

vermilionvermin

verm is a confirmed human his idea is so good

Bubbles

If there can only be a maximum of 4 votes on a player, what happens if a 5th person votes? Will it be considered them not voting and their vote will be randomized?

TheZeldaPianist275

Ohaidere.

Methinks Verm's idea is a good one, and I don't foresee any huge problems with the vote scatter toward the end of the phase.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on July 22, 2013, 06:01:21 PMIf there can only be a maximum of 4 votes on a player, what happens if a 5th person votes? Will it be considered them not voting and their vote will be randomized?
Correct.
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on July 22, 2013, 03:07:51 PMI'm trying to understand this voting thing. So once we vote we can change our vote the same phase, but after that we can't go back to the first person we chose ever, even in the same phase?
Correct again!

BlackDragonSlayer

I've been so wrapped up in the LLF game...

Is this a good idea: The vigi vigi's inactive people if there are no people of suspicion; this forces the wolves to be active, and hopefully, we can gather more information from them that way... plus, it "encourages" some more humans to be active. :P

The seer should trust anybody whom they seer blue- since there are no blue wolves in this game- correct?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 22, 2013, 08:52:21 PMThe seer should trust anybody whom they seer blue- since there are no blue wolves in this game- correct?
Are you seriously asking me are there any blue wolves in the game?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 22, 2013, 08:55:35 PMAre you seriously asking me are there any blue wolves in the game?
:o I should hope not! :P That's why I used dashes instead of commas (e.g. the question is "The seer should trust anybody whom they seer blue, correct?" with "since there are no blue wolves in this game" added as an informative statement, albeit something that could be left out).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 22, 2013, 08:52:21 PMI've been so wrapped up in the LLF game...

Is this a good idea: The vigi vigi's inactive people if there are no people of suspicion; this forces the wolves to be active, and hopefully, we can gather more information from them that way... plus, it "encourages" some more humans to be active. :P

The seer should trust anybody whom they seer blue- since there are no blue wolves in this game- correct?
bds, think about this game, think about why there is a vig, and think about why your plan is a bad idea.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on July 22, 2013, 09:11:09 PMbds, think about this game, think about why there is a vig, and think about why your plan is a bad idea.
There's a vigi so that people who a lot of people have voted for can still be killed. If nobody fits that bill, or nobody is suspicious enough to warrant them being killed, then it's like taking a shot in the dark when it comes to vigi'ing people... which is why I suggested my plan in the first place...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

That plan is a good plan bds, vigging the inactives so that there is a strongish group come lylo.

FSM-Reapr

Answering questions:

-Vigilante can vote like a Silent. (S)He doesn't have any vote restrictions.

-If a player is wolfed and he's targeted by the seer the same night, I will provide the seering results.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: FireArrow on July 22, 2013, 10:12:44 AMWaddle Bro, I don't think anyone should be changing their votes, that just increases the number of people that you can't vote for. If we can all communicate and discuss the lynch, we won't need to do any fancy plan.
I never said that anyone should change their votes. By scattering the votes, we make sure later there's a greater chance that no one would be unavailable as a lynching candidate later in the game.

So far I've seen lots of comments about Verm's idea being good and that seer and vigi should keep a low profile. What about my scattering votes idea? It seems you guys are ignoring that. Also I'd like to hear your seering suggestions, because the communication is the only way we can determine who's wolfish and who's not. I'd like to hear your opinions about everything.

Here's what I'd do as a seer:
I wouldn't seer someone who's acting suspiciously, instead I'd seer someone who's good in this game to see are they blue or not. That would open up a possibility to a strong alliance. Let's say you seer someone suspicious and he'd turn out red. What would you do about it? You'd encourage the lynch like any other player. What if he turned out being green? You could be labeled as suspicious for trying to prevent a lynch of a suspicious player, or not, since there's a chance he could be the Master Wolf.
But if you'd seer someone helpful green/blue, that could open up a chance for a strong alliance.
That's how I see it, imo we need to plan carefully our every move.

also vigi tom nook
I don't support viging inactives, instead I'd give them a chance to be active.