Main Menu

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 22, 2013, 05:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Um
No need to be an ass
I haven't played for a long time.
And even then I'm not very good at this game.
But still.
That was rude.
I like food.

Mr. Tanooki Suit

fank are u normally so bad at being mean???

Anyway, I am totally not a silent. Otherwise I'd stay... Silent!

ON TO THE SERIOUS BIZNASTY STUFF: I love the idea of the size 36 COMIC SANS thing, that could work out fairly well. Seer & Vigi should definitely keep on the lowdown, as otherwise humans are doomed to luck. As we all know, luck is a flighty mistress, not to be trusted.

fank009

Quote from: shadowkirby on July 22, 2013, 12:57:13 PMUm
No need to be an ass
I haven't played for a long time.
And even then I'm not very good at this game.
But still.
That was rude.
1- more blunt than an assish statement
2- you heard of a concept called dumb telling? its a pro wolf strat.
3-im not sure if your dumbtelling or just being dumb, FSM clearly stated the negative effects of everyone massing on the votes.
(I would quote but I'm mobile atm)(will need a bit of "english" to be fully understood)

4- the last time i was told by someone they couldnt play well, they were a wuff

(hence the whole weariness of dumbtells, and the opening statement for 3)

mr. tanooki ... ill comment on your idea after work
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: fank009 on July 22, 2013, 12:48:05 PMjust to clarify, if fank puts a vote on everyone day 1 (as he usually does when he's paranoid.) does fank die?
atm my understanding of the rule is that it only applies to the end of the day vote.
If you'd change your vote so many times that you have no one left to target on Day 1, YES, you would die.
Also fank, try not to be an ass. We're all here just trying to have a fun time!

Quote from: shadowkirby on July 22, 2013, 11:18:53 AMI think that everyone should agree on a lynching target, like, EVERYONE votes for that player.
There is a rule that allows players to have a maximum of four votes on them.

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on July 22, 2013, 01:40:31 PM4- the last time i was told by someone they couldnt play well, they were a wuff

Heh heh...

After being both a wolf and a human now, I think I've finally figured out how to find wolves. The obvious "he's such a wolf" person is never turns out to be the wolf.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 22, 2013, 01:41:19 PMThere is a rule that allows players to have a maximum of four votes on them.

So theoretically we could have three lynch on the first day?

Or would that just go to knife in the box?
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

fank009

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on July 22, 2013, 01:52:37 PMSo theoretically we could have three lynch on the first day?

he said in sign ups it will be a kitb
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FireArrow on July 22, 2013, 01:51:21 PMHeh heh...

After being both a wolf and a human now, I think I've finally figured out how to find wolves. The obvious "he's such a wolf" person is never turns out to be the wolf.
"The more sure you are about something in TWG, the more likely you are wrong."

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on July 22, 2013, 01:52:37 PMSo theoretically we could have three lynch on the first day?

Yes, a KitB would occur.

BlackDragonSlayer

OH MY GOD; Metapod is a Silent!?!? We are all doomed!!! Doomed, I say, doooooommeedd!! :o

But, anyways: I think Verm's plan is a good idea; it helps to conserve votes... alternatively, we could just choose a person (one or two people per day) to vote for everybody (switch their vote) in order to kill them off (or see if they're a Silent). :P Exploitation (I'm not really serious about this idea, but still...). :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

I don't follow what you're saying like AT ALL.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

Checking in! My family changed some internet stuff unexpectedly last night, so I just got a hold of it now

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 22, 2013, 01:41:19 PMIf you'd change your vote so many times that you have no one left to target on Day 1, YES, you would die.
I'm trying to understand this voting thing. So once we vote we can change our vote the same phase, but after that we can't go back to the first person we chose ever, even in the same phase?

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 22, 2013, 02:58:34 PMI don't follow what you're saying like AT ALL.
Me neither :P

Dude

眠い -_-

Anyway, I'm here. Let's do this.

vermilionvermin

bubbles, that is why we 36 pt comic sans all votes until the last few hours in the phase