News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 22, 2013, 05:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Since i won't have time in the morning to vote, I'm thinking I'll vote Shadowkirby

Bubbles

Chat chose me to vote for shadowkirby!

The_Subjective_Thought

Shadowkirby

Because I want to see this suspicion list of Mr. Tanooki suit.

And that makes four.

yugi edit
Quote from: Dude on July 24, 2013, 06:46:59 PMSince i won't have time in the morning to vote, I'm thinking I'll vote Shadowkirby

No comic sans???
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Mashi

TehWB   Mashi, you should vote too
   TehWB   I wouldn't like to see you kicked out of the game
   Mashi   Okay.

shadowkirby

Everyone else, scatter your votes to whom you think is Human, and make sure that such Players only receive a maximum of 3 votes.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: vermilionvermin on July 24, 2013, 05:44:00 PMI'm not sure Loxo's aware this game's started, and think it's possible he could contribute at some point.  I don't expect Shadowkirby to do so.

I think this is all the more reason NOT to lynch Shadow, for the same reasons we weren't going to kill Loxo.  It doesn't matter if Loxo contributes later and Shadow doesn't; if neither of them vote this day phase FSM is going to try to replace them, or just modkill.  It wouldn't make sense to kill Shadow for the reasons we weren't going to kill Loxo.

I think Mr. T is a stronger lynch at this point.  This could very well be misguided, cuz I think he's played like one game here before?  He is looking more suspicious than anyone else at this point.

Also, at K-N: I threw that accusation out there to see how you would react.  Stay active this game bro  8)

Bubbles

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on July 24, 2013, 07:05:35 PMNo comic sans???

The comic sans isnt the actual vote, its just the idea since we couldnt change it. Bolding is the vote that will actually be recognized by fsm

TheZeldaPianist275

TST, that does NOT make four; you used comic sans.  Everyone, please read over my prior post before you place a vote.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Mashi on July 24, 2013, 07:05:46 PMEveryone else, scatter your votes to whom you think is Human, and make sure that such Players only receive a maximum of 3 votes.
No, vote for yourself.

Mashi

Yeah, forget what I said for this Phase, we'll do that for later Phases.

Vote for yourselves this Phase.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Mashi on July 24, 2013, 07:10:36 PMYeah, forget what I said for this Phase, we'll do that for later Phases.

Vote for yourselves this Phase.

DID WE MAKE IT CLEAR ENOUGH

TheZeldaPianist275

TheZeldaPianist275

BEFORE PLACING THE DECIDING VOTE ON SHADOWKIRBY, THINK OTHER CHOICES THROUGH WELL.

Waddle Bro

Waddle Bro

shadowkirby

I'm such a badass, I switched my vote.

BlackDragonSlayer

So, wait... uh, why are we lynching Shadowkirby? And, what happened in the chat??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi