News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall Player Recruits

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 19, 2013, 09:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 21, 2013, 02:37:17 PMI'm currently posting this on a friend's phone in a party and it's late, so expect the game to start in about 12 hours from now.

HYPE
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Toby

1. I genuinely had a guy feeling the player was a wolf.

2. I signed in as a replacement because I wanted to sign in as a replacement because I wanted to cut down on TWG's but then my friend joined from another site and I want to play.

Plus if for whatever reason you really do think I was hoping you didn't get enough players then maybe you shouldn't do it yourself in other peoples signups:
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on June 22, 2013, 12:22:38 AMDouble post cuz I doubt you'll be able to get 16 players to play this.

And people still think it's me who picks on you.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on July 21, 2013, 07:55:20 AMI hope this game doesn't end up being broken then!
It's definitely something that could be exploited, if the humans are even a tiny bit too careless; I think the fact that you can't not place a vote (and the limit of votes per person) is what might become a concern (at least there's not a brutal wolf, though).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

FireArrow

I'm not... this game punishes mistakes - I make a lot of those.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on July 21, 2013, 09:56:47 PMim so ready for this game
Oooh; I didn't know we could use comic sans here... @_@
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

Mashi

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on July 21, 2013, 06:14:03 PM1. I genuinely had a guy feeling the player was a wolf.

2. I signed in as a replacement because I wanted to sign in as a replacement because I wanted to cut down on TWG's but then my friend joined from another site and I want to play.

Plus if for whatever reason you really do think I was hoping you didn't get enough players then maybe you shouldn't do it yourself in other peoples signups:

And people still think it's me who picks on you.
1. You admitted in the post game "you didn't enjoy the game too much so you decided to spice things up with a random kill". The fact that you're now lying isn't really helping you out.

2. Or you signed in as a replacement to hope the game wouldn't gather enough players. It's all possibilities and I think atm this is the more likely possibility. Also "hoping that this game doesn't end up being broken" seemed more like you're trying to scare possible players out. TWC wouldn't allow you to host if this was broken.

+ I honestly believe that that was an attempt to notify davy to edit the game. He would have not benefit at all from davy not hosting, unlike you! I know him, and honestly FSM isn't anything near something you'd call vendetta-seeking.

FireArrow

Woah, unnecessary stuff goin' on. I suggest you guys love each other instead. <3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Waddle Bro

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FSM-Reapr

Starting to randomize the roles and shit.

Toby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 21, 2013, 11:34:32 PM1. You admitted in the post game "you didn't enjoy the game too much so you decided to spice things up with a random kill". The fact that you're now lying isn't really helping you out.

2. Or you signed in as a replacement to hope the game wouldn't gather enough players. It's all possibilities and I think atm this is the more likely possibility. Also "hoping that this game doesn't end up being broken" seemed more like you're trying to scare possible players out. TWC wouldn't allow you to host if this was broken.

+ I honestly believe that that was an attempt to notify davy to edit the game. He would have not benefit at all from davy not hosting, unlike you! I know him, and honestly FSM isn't anything near something you'd call vendetta-seeking.

Whatever, stuff it, I was actually trying to be nice signing up as a replacement since I was available and all but whatever. You guys know everything. 

Waddle Bro

It would have been nicer to sign up as a real player since you were available and all. :P