News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall Player Recruits

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 19, 2013, 09:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

The game's universal effect: Post-Hypnotic Vote Control

The Silence don't like to be seen. After you turn your head from a Silent, it'll wipe every last bit of your memory about them and leave a hypnotic suggestion in your mind. That suggestion enables you to be antagonistic against the Silent you met. Or the suggestion enables you to vote your companion, who knows?

The way the effect works, is that after you have placed a vote on someone, you can never place a vote on that same person again. For example, let's say Player 1 voted for Player 2 on Day 1. After that, Player 1 can never place a vote against Player 2 for the rest of the game. If the Player runs out of people to vote, he'll die because repeated memory wipes will fry your head, eventually.

The Silence(Wolves)
Technically speaking, The Silence is not a species, it is a religious order. Their core belief is that the silence will fall when the question is asked. The first question, the oldest question in the Universe, hidden in plain sight.

1. Silent
2. Silent
3. Silent

The Doctor's Army(Humans)
There were numerous people throughout time and space who owed the Doctor a debt for helping them; the Doctor was gathering an army. And here they are.

4. The Doctor - Seer
5. River Song - Vigilante
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Herring (will be told he's a Human)
14. Miller (will be told he's a Human)

A couple of notes:
  • There can be a maximum of 4 votes on a player.
  • The Silence can vote whoever they want, the restrictions don't apply to them. Although I will notify them publicly that they have re-voted for someone, like I'd do with humans.
  • The Doctor cannot target a player he has already voted for in the game. River Song can.
  • If a Silent is alive and no one cannot target him anymore, the Silence win, even though the Silence would be outnumbered.
  • If you don't vote, your vote will be randomized and you will vote for two people. Your votes will be counted as zero and you'll be replaced. If you don't vote anyone on purpose, you'll die.
  • No cardflips.
  • The Silence know each other.
  • Screenshots are allowed.

1. Waddle Bro
2. Mashi
3. vermilionvermin
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. shadowkirby
6. Bubbles7689
7. K-NiGhT
8. fank009
⑨. Dude
10. TheZeldaPianist275
11. Loxo
12. The_Subjective_Thought
13. Mr. Tanooki Suit
14. FireArrow

(If I'm gone and Mashi, you're online, feel free to edit the player list!)

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Bubbles

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 19, 2013, 09:42:24 PM
  • The Doctor cannot target a player he has already voted for in the game. River Song can.
yeah because you can totally vigi someone twice

Also, I have a few problems with the game, namely with the vote control thing, I'm going to perform in my school's musical so I can't right now.

Kman96

I'm going to Europe for the next 12 days, so I'm out too... :(
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

If you're gonna need players, I guess I'm your man.

in
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

a few Qs
one) so when someone recieves 4 votes, is it an insta?
two) does extra votes get penalised for someone being insta'd?
three) what happens in a tie???

Im really pending wether I want In or not...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Yugi on July 19, 2013, 11:55:21 PMyeah because you can totally vigi someone twice
Let's say you voted for someone and he didn't get lynched. Then suddenly you think he's most likely a wolf. Now you could vigi him if you think he's a wolf.

Quote from: fank009 on July 20, 2013, 01:35:17 AMa few Qs
one) so when someone recieves 4 votes, is it an insta?
two) does extra votes get penalised for someone being insta'd?
three) what happens in a tie???
1. No, another person can get 4 votes and the player who's lynched will be chosen through KitB.
2. I assume by extra votes, you mean the votes that go above the 4 limit. This will apply:
Quoteyour vote will be randomized and you will vote for two people. Your votes will be counted as zero
3. KitB.

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...