Song on site I can't find in the game? (lolwut?)

Started by JDMEK5, July 18, 2013, 05:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

I'm working on a super-secret project to fix all the Pokémon sheets starting out with RBY. However, I've never played Red, Blue, or Yellow so the following problem appears:

The song on the site titled "Elite Four". Where does that play in the game? I've checked YouTube, the OST for FireRed/LeafGreen and there's nothing that even hints at the existence of the elite four. (I'm not doubting their existence of course, but I don't see any songs that belong to them at all)
The song on site seems to be an altered version of the Gym theme. But the Gym theme is already on the site (horribly inaccurate btw; replacement in progress there) so that can't be it.

Because I've never played the games, I have no idea where this song plays, and I'm actually beginning to doubt if it's even in the games at all.
That's why I'm asking you! Under what official title may I find this song? (If it's legit)

Sorry in advance if the answer happens to be right in front of my face and I just didn't look hard enough.

P.S. You may now sue me for not having played Red, Blue, and/or Yellow. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Nice catch.

The piece under that name on the site is actually, as you said, "Gym," but it's just a different arrangement.

The reason it's under that name is probably that "Gym" also plays inside the Pokemon League, where you face the Elite Four.

Hope this helps. It should probably be deleted, since we don't need two arrangements of the same piece.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 18, 2013, 06:56:40 PMHope this helps. It should probably be deleted, since we don't need two arrangements of the same piece.
But the arrangements are really different from each other, arranged by the same person, and supposed to be the same song. What?!?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26