News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[Wii] Mario Kart Wii - "Delfino Pier"

Started by Sebastian, July 18, 2013, 02:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

This is probably my favorite Mario kart Wii Theme!

Plz, somebody, do this one.

Sebastian

TheZeldaPianist275

MLF, please don't spaz out if no one claims the request in TWO HOURS.  That's no time at all.  I'd understand if after a week (maybe) but this is just kind of absurd. 

Dude

Sebastian

TheZeldaPianist275

MLF, you have to realize that almost nobody gets a request taken.  Arrangers have schedules, just like everybody else.  Even when they do arrange, do you honestly expect them to pick this over a song they like better or means more to them?  I haven't submitted a sheet to the site in ages simply because I'm so busy.  There have been requests sitting in here for four years or more, and most of them probably will never be arranged.  I would encourage you not to send us on a guilt trip for not doing your requests.  Also, haven't you arranged in the past?  Why are you so desperate that someone else do it?

SlowPokemon

Fun fact: no one ever does anybody's. Kidding, but it won't happen in two hours for sure. And wait at least a week to bump...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

In order for someone to arrange a requested song it usually has to meet at least one of the following criteria:
A) The arranger knows and loves the song lots and possibly has thought about doing it before. (Mostly coincidence involved here)
B) The song is really easy and really short. (Having an accurate MIDI may help)
C) The arranger comes to like the song lots after hearing it and decides to do it. (Possibly on a fever that may not last. This is a prime cause of these "Unfinished requests")
D) The arranger is getting paid. (We are not)
E) The arranger's life may be compromised by not taking the requested song. (Pure jest. This almost never happens)

A and C are the most common reasons for requested songs to be taken. And those two aren't very common, so whoever gets a request done is pretty lucky.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

If i do do it, will you guys answer a question that i have about arranging it?

JDMEK5

We're always willing to help whenever we can. We're all behind you. Good luck! 8)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

TheZeldaPianist275

Absolutely!  You don't even need to ask!

ninja'd

Sebastian

JDMEK5

That's too bad. But just shrug it off, work on some easier stuff, then when you have more arranging experience you can come back and try it again.
That's how we all got better. It's just a process. ;)

My Arrangements

Sebastian

yeah, I am arranging a lot
I have around 5 to 7 songs i have that i didnt put on my submissions page yet

Sebastian