News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG LVI: Isäntähaut (Host Sign-Ups)

Started by Mashi, July 14, 2013, 09:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Late Poll Is Late.

TheBoyWhoCriedWolf's TWG LVI: The Boy's Forest of Tears
8 (38.1%)
FSM-Reapr's TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall
13 (61.9%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: July 20, 2013, 01:16:38 PM

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 14, 2013, 05:49:13 PM¿Podrías darnos un versión del juego en Inglés, si es posible, por favor?
Can't you just use google translate?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on July 14, 2013, 07:49:10 PMCan't you just use google translate?
1: Google Translate is often inaccurate.
2: It would be more convenient for everybody to be able to see the game and read it without having to translate it themselves, one way or another.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Someone's going to need a phenomenal game for my vote, because Jiminy Cricket just takes the cake right now.

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Jiminy Cricket

An alturnate version of the game I made, in English.

TWG LVI: We are all Xehanort on Xehanort Island

Bad Xehanorts:
1.   Master Xehanort: Can force the Darkness upon other players. If not cured by the Darkness within 2 phases, they will "give into the Darkness," and die.
2.   Zebra Xemnas: Knows which of the roles are nobodies.
3.   World of Chaos: Knows which roles are Heartless.

Special Xehanorts:
4.   Ansem-Riku: Can heal the Darkness from someone every night phase.
5.   Armoured Controller: Guardian, Cannot guard himself
6.   Young Xehanort: Can choose to rewind time for two phases, all powers, Deaths and Ability charges are reset to that phase

Boring Xehanorts:
7.   Xehanort's Dragon

8.   Xigbar

9.   Terranort

10.   DDD Ansem

11.   DDD Xemnas

12.   Saix (Brutal Human, whoever kills him dies also. If lynched, the last person to vote for him dies.).

Wolves know each other.

Also, I'm the alt of an active member here, so yes, I can host.

I'm also making an alturnate version of the game for 16 players. Just in case.

Yugi

Mashi

Liggy

I do have some game ideas I'm working on, but I can't host just yet!  Sorry!

Toby

Toby

The Boy's Forest of Tears

Welcome! This is my Forest! You might not know how you got here, but I'll tell ya, it wasn't easy! You've been teleported here with 13 other strangers who you know nothing about, you might think you know them, but trust me, you really do not.

The aim is to survive and only then will you be let out. Survive for how long you ask? Until the ones who cannot cry drop down dead. Some of you can collect Little Red Boxes from special trees. You people know who you are because you will have been told this:

"You are a Box Keeper. When the clock strikes [whatever time you have been told] your body will be taken over by a spirit. This spirit will guide you to your designated tree; the spirit will leave your body once the Little Red Box has reached your hands. Inside the box is a square of paper with the number 1 on it. You cannot open you're box, but you can open someone else's.

You may leave the forest when all the non-humans have been destroyed."

What you can do with the little red boxes:

You can give your box to anyone you want, but not yourself.  If you deposit any box you collected into the tree stump you may choose one of the following:
   -An amount of Four Boxes allow the user to use a Guard
   -An amount of Five Boxes allow a player to use a Kill
   -An amount of Three Boxes allow a player to use an Seer
   -An amount of One Box allows a player to use a Bodyguard
   -An amount of Two Boxes allows a player to use a role block

I won't be happy with anyone who steals leftover boxes.

Pidä hauskaa.

FSM-Reapr

We Finnish are frivolous for having over 20/30 forms for each verb.

"Pitäkää" is the right form. You use that when the audience is "you". You use the form "pidä" when talking to one person about other people than the speaker and the audience.

#stuffpeopleshouldtotesknow

Toby

stop acting like you were born in finland or something

FSM-Reapr

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

The game's universal effect: Post-Hypnotic Vote Control

The Silence don't like to be seen. After you turn your head from a Silent, it'll wipe every last bit of your memory about them and leave a hypnotic suggestion in your mind. That suggestion enables you to be antagonistic against the Silent you met. Or the suggestion enables you to vote your companion, who knows?

The way the effect works, is that after you have placed a vote on someone, you can never place a vote on that same person again. For example, let's say Player 1 voted for Player 2 on Day 1. After that, Player 1 can never place a vote against Player 2 for the rest of the game. If the Player runs out of people to vote, he'll die because repeated memory wipes will fry your head, eventually.

The Silence(Wolves)
Technically speaking, The Silence is not a species, it is a religious order. Their core belief is that the silence will fall when the question is asked. The first question, the oldest question in the Universe, hidden in plain sight.

1. Silent
2. Silent
3. Silent

The Doctor's Army(Humans)
There were numerous people throughout time and space who owed the Doctor a debt for helping them; the Doctor was gathering an army. And here they are.

4. The Doctor - Seer
5. River Song - Vigilante
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Herring (will be told he's a Human)
14. Miller (will be told he's a Human)

A couple of notes:
  • There can be a maximum of 4 votes on a player.
  • The Silence can vote whoever they want, the restrictions don't apply to them. Although I will notify them publicly that they have re-voted for someone, like I'd do with humans.
  • The Doctor cannot target a player he has already voted for in the game. River Song can.
  • If a Silent is alive and no one cannot target him anymore, the Silence win, even though the Silence would be outnumbered.
  • If you don't vote, your vote will be randomized and you will vote for two people. Your votes will be counted as zero and you'll be replaced. If you don't vote anyone on purpose, you'll die.
  • No cardflips.
  • The Silence know each other.
  • Screenshots are allowed.

Waddle Bro

Obvious vote is obvious.

Also I'm feeling Jiminy Cricket is Yugi irl

Waddle Bro

Is it just me or has the TWG board gotten awfully silent lately?