Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Olimar12345

Quote from: fingerz on September 18, 2014, 11:17:48 PMI've never been one to grab or dodge because the controls for the Wii were so shitty. Thankfully the 3DS one looks like it'll be easier to use. :)

Did you not use the GCN controller or something? If anything, I feel the opposite o_O
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Woo, demo
And yea, I can see it being awful if you didn't have access to any GCN controllers :P

If the Wii U game isn't just a slightly enhanced port from the 3DS then I'll get the GCN controller bundle probably.

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Downloading the demo as we speak, but it's gonna take hella long. Good thing I'm all done with classes already! Happy Friday for me!
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Is fun, circlepad sucks compared to actual stick analog stick as expected, so slippery

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Yeah, I'm hoping to maybe get comfortable with it as I play the demo.

took about 30 minutes with my shitty 3G hotspot set up, but if it gets the job done, it's worth it.
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

I hope you know what your data plan is, because overage fees are not fun :P

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

I've been playing the demo a bit and I found that I have more fun playing against one opponent on final destination mode.

What's wrong with me?

KefkaticFanatic

Yea, with the mode you're restricted to at least I enjoy it more with a 1v1 or 3 player free for all at most.  4 people is too much for 2 minute lol

me irl
[close]

fingerz

They were right about X/Y as jump being counter-intuitive... I keep jumping when I want to smash people... O.o
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

Depends if there's an alternate way to smash (like the c-stick on the gamecube controller.) Using buttons to jump gives you much more options in the air.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Lucina had a lot of thought and effort put into her inclusion

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]