News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

MaestroUGC

It's amazing how people aren't seeing these Amiibo shortages as a calculated move.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Are they not? .__. it wasn't super obvious the moment it started happening?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

It's only really a shortage in the US. It's gotten to the point that there are more foreign amiibo on ebay than ones from in the country. Nintendo has acknowledged that the West Coast port strike is the reason for the NEW3DS and amiibo shortages. However, this does not affect software, as it can be flown cost-effectively. Imo, Nintendo did not intend for this to happen, but it has ended up giving them a lot of free press and hype. It is completely like Nintendo to underestimate demand.

Clanker37

Given their recent struggles in popularity (see Wii U launch sales), I was not surprised when Nintendo underestimated the demand. But then again, I'm not an economist or anything, so it might have been calculated. It certainly hasn't tainted Nintendo as much as I'd expect.

mikey

I didn't realize that many people were so good that they needed computers higher than level 9
unmotivated

Maelstrom

FierceDeity

^^The amount of times I've gotten kills with marth by using neutral-B as an air approach and tipping them with fsmash is way too high. People get too comfortable with the fact that, against any other character (besides lucina), a max strength shield will guarantee you safety against virtually anything they decide to do when they're coming down from the air. It's honestly a pretty good strategy against characters with higher priority air game, but people don't seem to show very much discretion in when they use it.

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

blueflower999

The problem is that I'd easily pay 13$ for something like that.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

I was really, really bored so I decided to find out what songs were missing from the Club Nintendo soundtrack. Turns out, there's a lot.

In all,
62 new remixes,
24 original compositions,
and 13 new arrangements.
For a grand total of 99 missing songs, including every Megaman and Mother remix.
And I just had to write down the ost # of each.

K-NiGhT