Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

FireArrow

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 23, 2015, 11:42:35 AMWell for starters i'm not that great with advanced tech yet, so that's always a problem. As far as ness goes, I'm having a hard time getting around him. His grab game is crazy strong, and his airs are pretty good, not to mention he has a lot of zoning options with his specials. I've found that Yoshi and Lucina work slightly well against him, but I still can't even beat the level 9 CPU cuz the reflexes the AI has are kinda ridiculous.

Ness has a great back throw, but other than that his grab game isn't anything special. Scrubby ness players just have a tendency to spam grabs with him. The best way to circumnavigate grabs is to get better at spot dodging. Use rolls sparingly because they become predictable really quickly. Spot dodge --> your own grab for lulz.

His specials really aren't that amazing either. PK fire is low to the ground, so short-hopped aerials basically destroy him (remember to empty hop if they put up a shield!) PK cross and thunder are non-issues and basically give you a free punish.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Yeah PK Cross sounds like something K-Night would make up for an EarthBound fanfic.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

KefkaticFanatic

http://www.ssbwiki.com/PK_Flash

QuoteDue to Ness's accent, many players mishear "PK Flash" as any of a variety of phrases, such as "PK Pulse" and "PK Cross", as the final "sh" sound is quieter than the rest of the yell. However, when Kirby copies Ness, he clearly says "PK Flash" when he uses it. In Super Smash Bros 4, due to Ness's new voice, PK Flash is now heard correctly.

me irl
[close]

Dudeman

I'll be smashin' for a while if anyone wants to fight me. Miiverse message me if you want to.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

AwesomeYears

I'm happy that I found my Melee disc yesterday after an hour of scavenging. Also unlocked Mewtwo and G&W on it!

K-NiGhT

No matter how much i practice with lucario, i will never get used to controlling that up-b.

Dudeman

You were doing really well with Lucario. I'm impressed!

K-NiGhT

Great set with Dudeman! Never thought I'd have to practice against a R.O.B match up but it looks like I have a new thing to work on xD