Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

FierceDeity

It's ok, I am inferior, as well (actually, I have a 2DS, so I guess that makes me double inferior)
We should play sometime! I'm just not really free until thursday is all

Yugi

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fingerz

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 30, 2014, 09:44:45 PMThat's what you get for owning an inferior version.
Personally, I think it's the superior version. Nuff said.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

I have the 3DS version but the Wii U is infinitely better so I don't really plan on playing the 3DS one ever again
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 31, 2014, 12:42:29 PMI have the 3DS version but the Wii U is infinitely better so I don't really plan on playing the 3DS one ever again
^This

K-NiGhT

Yeah I pretty much got the 3DS version for the CD and Mewtwo tbh. I'll still play it on the go occasionally tho
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

I never got the 3DS version because I knew I wouldn't play it ever since I knew the Wii U version would be superior in all ways.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

fingerz

Really? Wow, I must be weird then... I'd play the Wii U one if I had friends over and they wanted to play Smash, but that's about it. I much prefer the portability of the 3DS over the beautiful-ness of the Wii U, but yeah...

That reminds me, is the connection for online stuff better on the Wii U version? Not that I can ever play online, but I'm curious! ^^
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

K-NiGhT

As long as you don't try to play with four people I've found it works just fine for the most part.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

The 3DS game is great for playing smash wherever, which is the reason it appealed to me :P

Obviously if you want to play with friends you dont want to all be sitting around with a bunch of 3DS rather than in front of a TV with controllers, but that's a totally different scenario from what I see as the expected use of the portable game.

me irl
[close]

mikey

I'm ready to sm4sh some stuff right now
also I'll be waiting in tinychat

Oh yeah send me friend requests too, I need those
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

I was just about to post that video xD That is so great!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!