News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Paper Mario - "World of Nothing"

Started by Sebastian, July 06, 2013, 02:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

World of Nothing would be cool to have!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDE0uMHRUdc

EDIT: I can't believe I'm taking my own sheets :P

King Sammer

I really don't want to do World of Nothing...
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

FireArrow

Quote from: King Sammer on November 24, 2014, 01:31:27 PMI really don't want to do World of Nothing...

That's quite unfortunate, because it is required that every member must first arrange "World of Nothing" before their requests can be fulfilled.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Quote from: FireArrow on November 25, 2014, 11:52:09 PMThat's quite unfortunate, because it is required that every member must first arrange "World of Nothing" before their requests can be fulfilled.
Haha....lol

King Sammer

Reminding me of Lineland Road's destruction, I'll never do it.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

Quote from: King Sammer on November 26, 2014, 09:13:15 AMReminding me of Lineland Road's destruction, I'll never do it.
You mean Sammer's Kingdom destruction? Btw have you played any other Paper Mario games?

King Sammer

Hearing it on piano would be weird by the way.