News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Oh lol well I mean the anime is a very good and basically accurate adaptation but there's a LOT in the game that doesn't make it into that adaptation, such as pretty lengthy alternate endings based on each character (not to mention I think the payoff is better when you have to go through so much setup yourself but also I'm probably lame). I don't look down on people who just watch the anime LOL but I'm guessing the loooooong sciencey conversations were cut down at least a bit in the anime
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

I watched one episode of Steins;Gate, and I've got to say, it's the greyest thing I've ever seen.
Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on April 14, 2016, 06:56:14 PMNebbles and Sebastian have said it perfectly. Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, Majora's Mask, LTTP, and LBW are the best Zelda Games IMO
*High five*
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

GiIvaSunner returned! And turned Malladus, Protecting Zelda into Asgore's battle theme. Why isn't that crossover a thing yet?

(Also, the video you posted gives me a headache...)
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dudeman

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 15, 2016, 11:16:55 AMGiIvaSunner returned! And turned Malladus, Protecting Zelda into Asgore's battle theme. Why isn't that crossover a thing yet?
Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 15, 2016, 11:16:55 AMAnd turned Malladus, Protecting Zelda into Asgore's battle theme.
Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 15, 2016, 11:16:55 AMinto Asgore's battle theme.
Quote from: Nitro Indigo on April 15, 2016, 11:16:55 AMAsgore's battle theme.
...lern2undertail
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

ew did someone really suggest an undertale Zelda crossover
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

People will cross over everything with everything. Especially if something is flamewar-inducingly popular. It's called Rule 50.

Also, I know what Asgore's battle theme is actually called, I just don't know how to spell it. It's King of the Mountain in another language.

Dudeman

...it's not ASGORE

...it's Your Best Nightmare

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

When I first heard of Asgore I thought it said assgore

Trainer Ave

This is the place for me to say my anime opinions.
One Piece is the worst anime/manga ever written.
The art in the Death Note anime is terrible although the manga art is good.
The art in the Soul Eater manga/anime is terrible.
Fairy Tail is better than Dragon Ball Z.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

Aw I liked Soul Eater
I didn't exactly enjoy Death Note though, it felt like it dragged on forever for me and I really didn't like that.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Trainer Ave

I'm just saying the art is bad. Not the whole thing itself.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

SlowPokemon

Oh here's one that pisses people off and makes them yell at me.

I think The Lion King has bad music and it's probably the worst Disney animated film. I don't like it much at all.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Trainer Ave

They quite blatantly took the story from Hamlet.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server