News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

vermilionvermin

davy

Quote from: vermilionvermin on July 08, 2013, 12:59:43 PMI didn't get my PM

I only send the PM if the situation has changed since the last update.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep now, and since I don't like reading through all the PM's sent to me last phase again, would you guys mind if you sent any message I had to reply to again?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

In the chat if anyone wants me to chat to them.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on July 08, 2013, 12:08:18 PMAny thoughts on that bds???
I'm not too sure of it, but I think/hope that if we ACTUALLY LYNCH THE RIGHT PEOPLE, we shouldn't have too much of a problem... and that's the problem...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

BDS, what are you doing  to get the people you want lynched, lynched???!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on July 08, 2013, 09:17:01 PMBDS, what are you doing  to get the people you want lynched, lynched???!
Gee, I don't know... I'm certainly not trying to persuade people to the best of my ability to do so, by providing evidence that I feel supports my accusations...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

However, at the current moment, I assume that your doors are locked, so, I can't do anything more... yet.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 09, 2013, 12:58:26 AMHowever, at the current moment, I assume that your doors are locked, so, I can't do anything more... yet.

You make assumptions. You are in less of a position to make the assumptions that we are making, and you want to shoot us for that???

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on July 09, 2013, 01:28:53 AMYou make assumptions. You are in less of a position to make the assumptions that we are making, and you want to shoot us for that???
Incorrect. All of your doors were open since Day 1, and I never recall them changing until Night 4, when, of course, the door-switch took effect.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 09, 2013, 01:55:59 AMIncorrect. All of your doors were open since Day 1, and I never recall them changing until Night 4, when, of course, the door-switch took effect.
Exhibit A, This guy, Has this guy ever announced what he is doing with his doors??? If not, then why should he not now?

You are making assumptions BDS.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on July 09, 2013, 02:34:31 AMExhibit A, This guy, Has this guy ever announced what he is doing with his doors??? If not, then why should he not now?

You are making assumptions BDS.
And you aren't making any sense. :P

I don't know what you mean by "has this guy ever announced what he is doing with his doors," specifically, who you are referring to. Unless somebody has been purposefully been lying to me about the map, I don't think it's exactly an unreasonable assumption, especially since I don't think the PM information about my location would be inaccurate... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Just wait BDS, wait till the game (or earlier if your lucky xD)

fank009

Rephrase that... Just had a look at my map, Its going to be a cluster storm tommorrow.

fank009

.. A lot of discussion to be had tomorrows phase. I can tell you that at least.