News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 07, 2013, 01:58:38 PMso I go a day and a half without playing TWG

i think i found your problem
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bird on July 07, 2013, 11:37:17 AMI was making beautiful pictures of the map, but then Olimar12345 cut me out of the Southern network for no reason and now I'm cut off and can't talk to anyone.

Bird, I don't get this. First of all, I was told to open the door to room 15 ONLY. Second, unless FA closed his door, how are you cut off from our network?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

...and you can always talk to the rooms connected to your own?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

I was told to close my door to bird.  :P

Those instructions were horrible.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Triple post: suspicion time!

1) Wry-He's been seemingly inactive the entire game, but when TZP says he's going to be inactive, he gets replaced asap. Why didn't verm get wry's spot earlier?

2) Bird-He has been really obsessed with this mason hunt. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the masons are useless to us-they don't have any special abilities. Even if they do come forward, why do you think revealing it in the public thread would be a good idea? The masons are humans too, and believe it or not, wolves kill humans. Hell, two wolves could easily claim mason and get off scot free-the point I'm making is that we should get back to hunting for the wolves.

FireArrow

^

I'm 100% with Olimar on this.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fank009

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 07, 2013, 02:45:09 PMTriple post: suspicion time!

1) Wry-He's been seemingly inactive the entire game, but when TZP says he's going to be inactive, he gets replaced asap. Why didn't verm get wry's spot earlier?

2) Bird-He has been really obsessed with this mason hunt. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the masons are useless to us-they don't have any special abilities. Even if they do come forward, why do you think revealing it in the public thread would be a good idea? The masons are humans too, and believe it or not, wolves kill humans. Hell, two wolves could easily claim mason and get off scot free-the point I'm making is that we should get back to hunting for the wolves.

Masons are clears olimar. At this stage of the game it is too risky for wolves to counter claim mason, unless they can get them lynched.
And due to the nature of this game, it might end up being 5v1  (as an example)

When they claim they are slated to die cause wolves dont like clears :/

And your logic with wry is reversed
Tzp/verm should be suspicious due to davy's action
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 07, 2013, 02:45:09 PM1) Wry-He's been seemingly inactive the entire game, but when TZP says he's going to be inactive, he gets replaced asap. Why didn't verm get wry's spot earlier?

1: I've found (cough from TWG LIV cough) that suspecting a player because they haven't been replaced isn't often a good idea.

2: I agree that Bird is suspicious, but I think you're suspecting him for the wrong reasons.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 07, 2013, 02:16:53 PMBird, I don't get this. First of all, I was told to open the door to room 15 ONLY. Second, unless FA closed his door, how are you cut off from our network?

Quote from: FireArrow on July 07, 2013, 02:41:06 PMThose instructions were horrible.

Quote from: Bird on July 02, 2013, 08:42:44 PMRoom 4: Close east, north and west, open south
Room 8: Close east and west, open north and south
Room 12: Close east and west, open north and south
Room 13: Close north, west and south, open east
Room 14: Close north and south, open east and west
Room 15: Close north and south, open east and west
Room 16: Close south and east, open north and west

I couldn't have been any more clear.

Also if the masons claim, I'm sure we can avoid them being wolfed somehow. For now, it'll just help us determine who we can trust. I don't see why it's such a big deal. Do any of you really care about this game that much anyway?

As a wolf, I think I'd play a bit safer.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on July 07, 2013, 04:08:10 PMDo any of you really care about this game that much anyway?
Yes. ._. Maybe.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Yeah, everyone, in regard to the Door Directions, all you needed to do was literally copy and paste the line with your Room number and PM it to davy.

And I still concur with Bird about the Masons.  We really can only gain from their revealing themselves; we have two confirmed Humans that can't be wolfed.  And even if the Wolves were to counterclaim (which is rather unlikely), we would just lynch them; two Wolves are worth way more than two Masons (and if we're particularly fortunate, we could even possibly identify the Wolves without lynching the real Masons).

Bird

How's this:

Once the masons claim, we have them chill in room 6. Then everyone else piles into room 16. These rooms couldn't be further apart. If anyone attempts to leave room 16, they're a wolf. Now are masons are perfectly safe, and we only have to find 2 of the wolves. At the very least, it will make the game go more quickly. It would certainly be more effective than the trainwreck we've been enduring so far.

Toby

What happens when only the young wolf is left alive?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on July 07, 2013, 05:10:15 PMWhat happens when only the young wolf is left alive?
We lynched everybody in Room 16 until only one person is left, at which point the masons kill that person, if the game has not ended yet.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 07, 2013, 05:19:44 PMWe lynched everybody in Room 16 until only one person is left, at which point the masons kill that person, if the game has not ended yet.

Im suprised BDS, At you not objecting to this... to the "wolves can wolf 2 times in a night"

Its a good plan... But two mislynches, And wolves get the majority, And its all downhill from there.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...