News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on July 05, 2013, 06:16:26 PMAlso not a mason. If me, Mashi and TZP all think it's a good idea, it's probably a good idea. I don't think davy will care if they claim their roles to the thread. But there's an easy way to find out:
Hey I thought it was a good idea too!

NOT a mason.

Quote from: fank009 on July 05, 2013, 06:39:46 PMwhy, do people want to kill the masons? we still have at least one lynching wolf alive

BDS, your logic is  flawed. just flawed
Maybe it wouldn't be so flawed if you completely understood it... ::)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

I'll post when im not mobile...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

TheZeldaPianist275

Why is just BDS's logic flawed?  Didn't he just say he posted the same opinion as me, Mashi, and Bird?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 05, 2013, 07:54:56 PMWhy is just BDS's logic flawed?  Didn't he just say he posted the same opinion as me, Mashi, and Bird?
I think he's talking about this part:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 05, 2013, 04:28:22 PMHrrrmmm... if the people you were accusing to be wolves turned out to be confirmed humans, I think that would be pretty convincing... :P

What he fails to realize is that if the people Bird/the others were accusing turned out to be masons, their argument that sequestered/inactive people are the wolves would be proven wrong. But, as I said, that's only IF.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

And its flawed BDS
(If im right)
You are saying if they are mason, then we'll be wolves by default for going for them.

(Want to know that this is your train of thought before I continue)

Bird

Not Masons
Bird
Mashi
TZP
Yugi
BDS

Could be masons
FireArrow
fank009
TST
Wrydryn
Olimar12345
TBWCW
Dude I guess??
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

Everyone... (except BDS) get my message?
Good.
That sounds like a plan.

More things that i need to point out...
Bird is hunting for masons. Nuff said

(and why do i feel like I'm having a case of deja vu???)
Not a mason here.

Bird

so fank do you think i'm a wolf or what
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on July 05, 2013, 08:26:16 PMAnd its flawed BDS
(If im right)
You are saying if they are mason, then we'll be wolves by default for going for them.

(Want to know that this is your train of thought before I continue)
All I'm saying is that your speculation that the wolves being inactive/sequestered will be incorrect if the masons are inactive/sequestered, which will mean that, unless there are three other people who decided not to wolf a single person all this time (but were not inactive/sequestered), you three will be the likeliest wolves.
Also, something dawned on me. Bird, Boy, and Fank, if they have not changed their doors between Day 1 and now, have all their doors closed (please inform me if this is not correct). The situation has been reversed: they are now the ones that cannot be lynched.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 05, 2013, 10:15:42 PMAll I'm saying is that your speculation that the wolves being inactive/sequestered will be incorrect if the masons are inactive/sequestered, which will mean that, unless there are three other people who decided not to wolf a single person all this time (but were not inactive/sequestered), you three will be the likeliest wolves.
Also, something dawned on me. Bird, Boy, and Fank, if they have not changed their doors between Day 1 and now, have all their doors closed (please inform me if this is not correct). The situation has been reversed: they are now the ones that cannot be lynched.

BDS, you really are out of the loop arent you.
There are 2 pieces of information that contradict your idea of me/bird/boy being wolves
I wish someone could pass them too you...
(pokes PM I sent you)
That PM should help with one piece of information.

You know, there are other people who havent been in a position to wolf...
You/tzp and olimar.
So if the two inactive ones arent the wolves... does that leave a possibility that you could be the wolves?

I still believe that the young wolf is in the 6 of us.

But I dont see how "lets lynch the inactive people" is a wolfish idea?
If the inactives claim mason, It doesn't condemm the three of us more than any of the others

Also...
deja vu of "Im not the king"

You know, if masons claimed, they'll just be wolfed later. at the most opportunite time...
But since everyone has claimed not mason so far, They might as well claim :/

davy

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 05, 2013, 07:12:38 PMLeaving tomorrow morning, guys.  I'm really sorry.  Davy, will I be modkilled or have you found a suitable replacement?

TZP has dropped out and has been replaced by Verm
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

OH NO ITS VERM...
:/
Why couldnt you replace Wry :/

It would have been great playing with you for at least a phase :/
Its a shame,
That TZP has said things allready...
that cant be taken back :/

davy

Quote from: fank009 on July 05, 2013, 11:24:54 PMOH NO ITS VERM...
:/
Why couldnt you replace Wry :/

Blame Random.org
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

vermilionvermin

I can confirm that I'm replacing TZP.  I'll still need to read this game though, which will take a while!  I'll be caught up tonight.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on July 05, 2013, 11:17:40 PMTZP has dropped out and has been replaced by Verm
D:
TZP is leaving!!!

But... Verm! :3

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber