News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on July 05, 2013, 03:46:24 PMHow are the masons gonna claim bird?

I personally don't think they should.
Similar to how we revealed our Door information earlier? By sending it to a neighbor and then having them post it? If we do that, I think it might be a good idea to have several people be able to verify the claim.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

birds fishing for masons... must be looking for a cc
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

I guess that would work, but I still don't want the masons to claim, because if they don't lock them selves away, they're gonna be wolfed right away, but because of how inactive everyone is, we need absolutely every vote we can get so the wolves don't take over the lynched.

Bird, your making me suspicious of you again.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Mashi

FireArrow, if the Masons claim, we could easily avoid their being wolfed by closing them in their own Rooms so that Wolves can never reach them.  And as a result, we would have two confirmed Humans.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on July 05, 2013, 04:04:43 PMI guess that would work, but I still don't want the masons to claim, because if they don't lock them selves away, they're gonna be wolfed right away, but because of how inactive everyone is, we need absolutely every vote we can get so the wolves don't take over the lynched.

Bird, your making me suspicious of you again.
But if Yugi/Wry are the masons, for example, it would instantly incriminate Bird and the others. On the other hand, if Bird/Fank were the masons, it would prove that Wry/Dude are most likely the wolves...

Then again, since they're inactive, they might not counterclaim mason if Bird/Fank claimed mason... :-\

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Yes, but then that's less 2 votes left we have. If the inactive wolves jump out at us when we lock them away, they'll get control of the lynches.

Mashi

I don't think the Wolves will control any Network any time soon.  If we congregate in one Network without the Masons, in a worst case scenario, there would be 3 Wolves and 6 Humans remaining.  If you're really concerned about Wolves taking over, we could allow the Masons to enter a Network near end game so that we don't risk the Wolves having control of lynches.  But as far as early and mid games go, having the Masons shut inside their Rooms won't do any harm in regard to lynches.

FireArrow

Welp, I guess it's up the masons whether or not we do this.

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 05, 2013, 04:08:27 PMBut if Yugi/Wry are the masons, for example, it would instantly incriminate Bird and the others. On the other hand, if Bird/Fank were the masons, it would prove that Wry/Dude are most likely the wolves...

Then again, since they're inactive, they might not counterclaim mason if Bird/Fank claimed mason... :-\

BDS... how would that incriminate us?
we wouldnt know who the masons are, and the masons decided against claiming for the obvious trap???

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on July 05, 2013, 04:22:38 PMBDS... how would that incriminate us?
we wouldnt know who the masons are, and the masons decided against claiming for the obvious trap???
Hrrrmmm... if the people you were accusing to be wolves turned out to be confirmed humans, I think that would be pretty convincing... :P
I said IF the masons claim, and IF they turn out being one of those combinations.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

No, I actually think the mason claiming is a very good idea.  You see, for someone to convincingly fake being a mason, they would have to have a partner who could confirm the identity of the other mason. Even if we get counterclaims, we know that at least one of the pairs are two wolves, and I don't think that's a risk the wolves would take.

I am NOT a mason.

Bird

Also not a mason. If me, Mashi and TZP all think it's a good idea, it's probably a good idea. I don't think davy will care if they claim their roles to the thread. But there's an easy way to find out:

Litmus test: I'm human.

If I get in trouble then masons can claim through PM, if I don't then masons should claim to the thread. And I suspect that I won't, since not being able to claim humanity would be silly.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

why, do people want to kill the masons? we still have at least one lynching wolf alive

BDS, your logic is  flawed. just flawed

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 05, 2013, 04:08:27 PMBut if Yugi/Wry are the masons, for example, it would instantly incriminate Bird and the others. On the other hand, if Bird/Fank were the masons, it would prove that Wry/Dude are most likely the wolves...

Well it helps that I'm not a mason.

And Jesus Christ Wolves just kill someone already.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: fank009 on July 05, 2013, 06:39:46 PMwhy, do people want to kill the masons? we still have at least one lynching wolf alive

This will NOT kill the masons.  Not sure why everyone thinks they would be in any more danger than the rest of us, since they're locked up and don't even have any more powers than the other humans.  No incentive to kill. 

Also: Fank is rapidly moving up my suspicion list.  He's avidly pursuing BDS for pretty weak reasons, everything he says seems forged, and he just sent me a very threatening pm about lynching me.  According to Davy's pm, I can't vote for him, but I would strongly encourage everyone in his vicinity to at least consider him as a possible wolf.

Leaving tomorrow morning, guys.  I'm really sorry.  Davy, will I be modkilled or have you found a suitable replacement?