News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

BDS:
QuoteRole PM: All doors closed. In Room 1. TBWCW in room 2, Bird in room 13. Room 4 is the inclosable room and room 5 is the inaccesable room.

End of Night 1: No change.

End of Night 2: No change.

End of Night 3: In Room 1. Door to Room 2 open. Can move to 2. TBWCW in Room 2. The_Subjective_Thought in the warp room, Room 3. Yugi in Room 6.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

Why, am i getting the feeling, that this two network idea is going to screw us over, especially tonight??? When night one is going to bite us???

Also... I love the whole screw the rules idea. :/
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bird

This isn't breaking any rules.

And yeah, the two networks idea is likely a failure. Not because the idea itself was bad, but that the players were too inactive/forgetful/worthless to put it into action. It required full participation and we got like 60% which is why it fell apart. However, we can't just say "okay everyone open all doors we're doing a single sequence" since a lot of doors are automatically closing.

We need to get our bearings, and this is a good way of doing that.

BlackDragonSlayer

Again responding to the important parts. I'm quite surprised I wasn't lynched...

Quote-You expect me, to lynch with next to nothing??? (ho hum)
im not saying I cant do it, but you expect me to lynch correctly, with next to nothing???
The same thing you expected me to do? :P As I said, that was partially to show the ridiculousness of the plan to open all the doors, which I'm glad everybody didn't do...

QuoteUm... Thats not judging my plan???
See this again... You were wondering how I was intended to get a wolf, in a likelier situation, and yet, on day 1, your plan (the plan you intended to follow) would've essentially required you to get a wolf every day, especially with two wolfings occurring (which didn't happen, however, possibly because, as I mentioned earlier, the wolves' plan might not have been carried out as they planned).

Quotelet me reword that, what made you decide to open them on the 11th hr???
I don't think, as a wolf, especially in circumstances like this, that I would say I would do something, and just "forget it"??? Do you realize that, as a wolf, that would draw completely unnecessary attention to oneself, and might even increase the risk of being lynched, as is what is happening now. You don't need to guess ahead of time to know what might happen.
Back to the direct answer, though, I shouldn't have to explain why I waited: my life doesn't revolve around TWG (although it IS summer vacation for me, I have other things I want/need to do). I thought the phase ended later, so I believed that I could wait.

QuoteNot if you Re-negg on what you have said in the past... (I feel you have...)
You DO realize that you're essentially saying that you should stick with one conclusion, even if it proves to be wrong, or rather, less likely than another conclusion?

QuoteStupid Q... What makes a believable human??? (just wondering from your perspective)
Aside from the fact that people are starting to pull out the generic paranoia arguments, I don't think making such bold arguments against THREE people, especially when the "popular opinion" seems to be against those arguments, in a time where it would be better to blend in (to a certain extent), is exactly an intelligent wolf action, even with "reverse psychology." You yourself said that "No one else is giving the suggestions you are."

QuoteAt this rate, It could take 50 days (real time) before they decide to wolf, And People like BDS will always cower to the safety of the closed doors
Not unless the humans don't lynch anybody... and, again, with your unreasonable assumptions... in a game like this, being unnecessarily hasty isn't always the best plan.

QuoteFind someone else doing what you are doing.
I don't see why I need to find people who are making the same accusations I am in order to justify my accusations, if that's what you're implying. I seem to recall several times when I have had "different" suspicions than other people, yet turned out being at least partially right.

QuoteWHAT, I missed an opportunity to say "go home, your drunk"
That was sarcasm, because I was "implying" that you knew my post better than I, who posted it. :P

Quote-No, I dont believe wolves HAVE to wolf each night. If i did, I believe this would lean to me being a wolf, and unless I'm the young wolf, (but if i was the young wolf, wouldnt day 1 be somewht of a contradiction to that statement???). Theres been no wolfings. so on that logic, fank is human.
So, you don't realize how easy it would be to frame the people with their doors locked, if you just... missed... a few wolfings??

QuoteUm, With your two wolfings theory, What makes you think they are in/will be in a position to make such a play?
Because the wolves would able to manipulate the humans (at least, the active ones), in order to put the humans in a "good position to lynch the wolves," which would also be a "good position for wolfings."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Mashi, you aren't allowed to post PM information!

fank009

Hows that map going? Everyone should have A map of day one/two
Im going to try construct a day 3 map, Im just not good in the design department :/

Mashi

Quote from: Bird on July 04, 2013, 03:18:22 PMMashi, you aren't allowed to post PM information!
I don't know what I did, since I thought I was just doing what everyone else was doing to organise map stuff, but I deleted the post anyway.  Sorry!!!

fank009

Ive sent the "map" to my neghibours, now its all about getting a sketch artist, and putting it visually.

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 04, 2013, 03:04:25 PMAgain responding to the important parts. I'm quite surprised I wasn't lynched...
I'm not

You still arent getting the picture of this game are you BDS??? (maybe why you dont understand the Q's in my head)

Im not going to reply to all of your post, its basically beating a dead horse.

But some things worth mentioning,
-the go home your drunk comment was a joke

QuoteSo, you don't realize how easy it would be to frame the people with their doors locked, if you just... missed... a few wolfings??
You know, its very easy... Wait, are you saying the people who are out of the loop are cleared?
YAY FOR CLEARS :D :D :D
(waits for an objection from BDS)

But that still doesnt make sense... All 3 wolves being in "that lot"
Wouldnt they grab control???

I think the fact that nothing is happened, I think we are definetly overlooking something at the moment.

fank009

Triple posting FTW...

A thought just popped into my head.

7 days of playing... And no one has really slipped yet (or noticed a slip)???

Are The wolves TWG gods???

Bird

Olimar12345

Lol wouldn't that be great if Dude and Wry were wolves? (Dude being lynched and Wry being all kinds of inactive) I bet the young wolf would be SO pissed xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

QuoteYou know, its very easy... Wait, are you saying the people who are out of the loop are cleared?
I don't recall saying anything definitive; just what I think is likely.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 04, 2013, 04:48:47 PMLol wouldn't that be great if Dude and Wry were wolves? (Dude being lynched and Wry being all kinds of inactive) I bet the young wolf would be SO pissed xD
I hope we are that lucky, but I'm not too sure we are...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 04, 2013, 06:34:22 PMI don't recall saying anything definitive; just what I think is likely.
Quote from: fank009 on July 04, 2013, 04:28:54 PMBut that still doesnt make sense... All 3 wolves being in "that lot"
Wouldnt they grab control???

Bird

Also can we have the masons claim tomorrow just for fun