News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Suspicions!!!

1. Yugi
2. Wrydryn
3. The Subjective Thought
4. Mashi
5. Olimar
6. FireArrow
7. Toby
8. TZP
9. fank009
10. BDS
11. Me

Explanations on request. I'd like to see anyone in the top 4 lynched today!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote11:34   yUGIKUN   Although BDS is acting way more paranoid than he normally is
11:35   yUGIKUN   He doesn't normally outwright not follow plans
I have said that: I thought the phase ended later, because of a slight error in the end phase time for PST (the time said "PM" instead of "AM"), so I was going to send the PMs to open my doors (remember, this was the phase before the previous night phase, where I DID open my door(s)) when I woke up the next day, but by that time, the phase had already ended.
Also, your statement that I am acting "more paranoid" than usual is COMPLETELY & ENTIRELY UNFOUNDED. I don't understand why you always need to overreact to me being... sensible... and yet, in my opinion, I usually perform better when I am at least slightly "paranoid."

And, also:
Explanations, Bird?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

i meant like for ones in particular not all of them! im lazy and nothing i say matters this phase sooo

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 03, 2013, 07:06:59 PMThere's absolutely no contradiction there, unless you are misunderstanding what I'm trying to say.

You seem to be forgetting the use of possible, definition being, "Capable of occurring." I can't tell for certain how the wolves are playing, but I can speculate... or has speculating become "wrong" all of a sudden??
Your not gettimg something bds,
Everytime i try to set down a foundation for the humans (or anyone else in fact), you come in and have a rebuttal of "what if wolves do this".
Its ok being cautious, but your rebuttals have left this contradiction.
How would the wolves stay hidden, locked in their network, and still fake out the humans???.

And that leads to the most frequently asked q this game, why have their been no wolfings, what are they waitinv for???

The idea that you know so many different ways for wolves to play the game, is somewhat alarming.
No one else has offered such suggestions (that i know of) that you have given.

And hence the question.
 Why???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

Mashi   bird you jerk
   bird   what did i do
   Mashi   suspicion list
   Mashi   ill make one of my own now

My suspicion list:

1. Bird
2. Bird
3. Bird
4. Bird
5. Bird
6. Bird
7. Bird
8. Bird
9. Bird
10. Bird
11. Bird

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on July 03, 2013, 07:20:18 PMIts ok being cautious, but your rebuttals have left this contradiction.
How would the wolves stay hidden, locked in their network, and still fake out the humans???.
I... gotcha! :P

The wolves would stay hidden, yes, but they wouldn't necessarily be locked in their own network (I don't ever recall saying that they would be). I would assume that they would set themselves up in a strategic position (rather obviously).

QuoteAnd that leads to the most frequently asked q this game, why have their been no wolfings, what are they waitinv for???
It's possible that they're waiting to fully gain the humans' trust, or the point where two wolfings will decimate the humans, thus, at that time, the wolves can more easily "wolf rush," and people will comply with them (unintentionally, at least).

QuoteThe idea that you know so many different ways for wolves to play the game, is somewhat alarming.
No one else has offered such suggestions (that i know of) that you have given.
I always (or nearly always) speculate. As I said, is that a bad thing?

Quote from: Bird on July 03, 2013, 07:18:54 PMi meant like for ones in particular not all of them! im lazy and nothing i say matters this phase sooo
Top three and last three (not counting you)?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

To expand on my point:
It wouldn't make sense for the wolves to sequester themselves in a way that would not be beneficial to them or their plan, as should be obvious. If my assumption is correct, and the main reason for the top three on Bird's list is because they are people who tend to be "sequestering" themselves, I would say that this might make Bird a likelier wolf, because he, if he is a wolf, would be trying to frame those people by not sending in any wolfings.
Off course, I'm jumping the gun a bit, and should wait until Bird explains.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Yeah, I was thinking the sequestered were human too, but then nobody was wolfed on Night 2 or 3. Meaning the wolves are either doing nothing, or can't do anything because they're locked away.

I'm not saying that it's a strategy for them, maybe they just forgot to open their doors or don't care that much. There's plenty of inactivity in this game for it to be a viable reason to suspect them.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on July 03, 2013, 07:55:25 PMYeah, I was thinking the sequestered were human too, but then nobody was wolfed on Night 2 or 3. Meaning the wolves are either doing nothing, or can't do anything because they're locked away.

I'm not saying that it's a strategy for them, maybe they just forgot to open their doors or don't care that much. There's plenty of inactivity in this game for it to be a viable reason to suspect them.
As I said, I highly doubt that the wolves would wait until this time to open their doors; it would draw too much suspicion to them. They'd most likely open their doors at the beginning, or just go all the way and wait until Night 4 (which might also be risky, especially in a situation like this).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Also:
If you think the wolves sequestered themselves, then there's quite a few many more people you could blame for the lack of wolfings, including me, since I just opened my door(s) just night.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Liggy:   I am very much interested in 40 year old men

Bird

Your mom is interested in 40-year-old men.

Olimar12345

Well, here are my suspicions:

1. Yugi
2. Toby
3. Mashi
4. BDS
5. TST
6. TZP
7. Wry
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fank009

Quote from: Bird on July 03, 2013, 07:55:25 PMYeah, I was thinking the sequestered were human too, but then nobody was wolfed on Night 2 or 3. Meaning the wolves are either doing nothing, or can't do anything because they're locked away.

The main suprising thing on this idea... was that nothing happened night 3. You think that someone would have made a move in that mess. My thoughts is that the wolf is someone who's easily paranoid, inactive, or not there.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Quote from: Bird on July 03, 2013, 06:05:36 PMwolves:  wry, boy, or TST/yugi/bird
gg!!!

ftfy

Because there's no wolfing, I'm really leaning towards an inactive/someone surrounded by inactive to be a wolf (as fank said.) Anyways: suspicion list:

1. Yugi
2. Wry
3. Boy
4. TST
5. Bird
6. Mashi
7. BDS
8. TZP
9. Olimar
10. Fank
11. Me myself and I

Yugi lynch y/y? I'll be in chat.