News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

I agree.  We can wait them out.

FireArrow

What do you suggest we do if there's no wolfing tonight though, wait longer? That doesn't sound like a very good idea...
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bird

Well the good thing is now the wolves will have an actual chance to wolf people. If you can consider that a good thing anyway.

TZP: Yeah, that's fine. I was just wondering about your reason.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

In order for us to catch the wolves we have to put ourselves in a situation where we can freely lynch someone. How we are now we don't want to lynch anyone and if we won't lynch anyone it's likely the wolves won't wolf anyone. We can't seperate too many people. I suggest we put ourselves in one big network giving us the ability to lynch anyone we like and gaining information from the wolfings.

We need to be more organised. Wolves can wait as long as they want ; we can wait as long as we want but neither of us are going to win if we can't agree with things. We lynch if wolves wolf. Wolves wolf if we lynch.

This game is incredibly annoying everyone open your doors.

TheZeldaPianist275

No, I disagree.  Boy, there is a plan to organize everyone into two networks.  Two networks allows us to do basically everything we could in one, but it narrows our fields.  Bird, we really need to make sure everyone knows about this.

Bird

I spent a ton of time sending 4 different players PMs with instructions on how to do that, yet it didn't happen. Plus I doubt everyone would comply anyway. It's such a hassle to get anything done when you can't get everyone on the same page, and it's even harder with the limited communication. I'm all for the 2-networks plan, but I'm not going to put in a ton of effort again, especially since nobody wants to lynch anyone anyway.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on July 01, 2013, 04:48:46 AMWhy do you make my job so easy BDS...

WHY, Would the people who would wolf stay hidden, While the young wolf joins the humans and look to get lynched amognst the backfire... Why risk a potential number???
Because the young wolf WON'T get lynched unless they act like a babbling gorilla, or unless the humans choose somebody at random (in which case, nothing the wolf/wolves did would matter in the first place).
Also, I never recall saying that the people who wolf would stay hidden. There's a possibility that all three of them are "in the system," waiting until the perfect time to strike (or it's possible that they ARE, in fact, waiting for us to whittle ourselves down): like Boy said, "Wolves can wait as long as they want."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Why does everyone think the wolves were "waiting" last phase, there were literally only 3 players who even had the opportunity to wolf, and I doubt they would have since it would have incriminated them.

Also, the "wait for us to whittle ourselves down, then strike" strategy doesn't make any sense anyway. It's not like we'd only be lynching humans. If we got a bunch more lynches in before the wolves struck... how exactly would that be a bad thing?

Toby

Well you wanted me lynched, I'm human. You wanted Mashi lynched he's pretty smart so we shouldn't lynch him without good reason.

And BDS stop being so... BDS. We will find the young wolf.

Bird

Dude, I've said like three times now that I think you're human. How often does the my first vote cast actually end up being the person I want lynched by the end of the phase?

Also bringing up stuff like that is against the rules as it reveals who you're connected to (which is information from your end-of-night PM).

Toby

I was just saying the options Bird! And yeh, this communication thing sucks.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on July 01, 2013, 03:44:38 PMAnd BDS stop being so... BDS. We will find the young wolf.
You fail to realize what the consequences would be.

:P

Back to the point, though, I think you're (many of you, quite actually) complaining way too much about the communication limitations (to the point where some of you seem to be emphasizing communication over living; I mean, communication IS important, but there are other ways of communicating, and although they're less hidden from the wolves or people you don't want to see them, you need to plan carefully with such options). I think I'm one of the only people who doesn't actually mind it (rather, I can deal with the limitations, seeing as I haven't opened my doors yet :P), as I usually don't send very many PMs in the first place, and don't often use private chats (at least on NSM).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

It's not the limitations itself that bother me, it's just I'd rather full communication or non at all, not this confusing kind of communication!

Bird

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 01, 2013, 04:38:56 PMYou fail to realize what the consequences would be.

:P

Back to the point, though, I think you're (many of you, quite actually) complaining way too much about the communication limitations (to the point where some of you seem to be emphasizing communication over living; I mean, communication IS important, but there are other ways of communicating, and although they're less hidden from the wolves or people you don't want to see them, you need to plan carefully with such options). I think I'm one of the only people who doesn't actually mind it (rather, I can deal with the limitations, seeing as I haven't opened my doors yet :P), as I usually don't send very many PMs in the first place, and don't often use private chats (at least on NSM).

We just care more about enjoying the game than winning.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on July 01, 2013, 05:43:11 PMWe just care more about enjoying the game than winning.
...I think what I said completely flew over your head...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber