News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

I doubt that's the wolves plan. They probably just weren't able to wolf anyone last night since nobody had opened their doors.

I still think we should lynch somebody but that's obviously not going to happen.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

TheZeldaPianist275

Really?  I thought the networks were further along than that?  In any case, I think we need to get as many doors open as possible.  If the public thinks I should open mine at any time, I'll be happy to.

BlackDragonSlayer

I WAS going to open my door(s)... ::)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: Bird on June 30, 2013, 05:32:34 PMhey davy can we lynch ourselves if we aren't connected to anyone

Yes, you can.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bird

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 30, 2013, 07:49:07 PMReally?  I thought the networks were further along than that?  In any case, I think we need to get as many doors open as possible.  If the public thinks I should open mine at any time, I'll be happy to.

Why are your doors not open already?

Mashi

Bird, isn't it because you told him and BlackDragonSlayer not to?

Bird

No. Well, probably not. In the PMs I sent out (one of which I know for certain he received) I only said that masons should keep their doors closed.

Yugi

Sorry about not following the plan, my internet cut out, and I couldn't access NSM.

BlackDragonSlayer

Excuse me princess if I'm just saying this because it's 2 AM, but I have a crazy plan that JUST MIGHT WORK!!

Today, we lynch Boy (unless anybody can suggest any other reasonable alternatives). Tonight, we do not open/close any doors: if the wolves aren't "in the system," they can't wolf anybody, and we benefit (yaay); if the wolves are "in the system," they're pressured to wolf at least one person, thus revealing themselves (or at least the fact that they're "in the system").
This plan might work well, unless what TZP says is true, and the wolves don't care about any of that.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 01, 2013, 02:10:35 AMExcuse me princess if I'm just saying this because it's 2 AM, but I have a crazy plan that JUST MIGHT WORK!!

Today, we lynch Boy (unless anybody can suggest any other reasonable alternatives). Tonight, we do not open/close any doors: if the wolves aren't "in the system," they can't wolf anybody, and we benefit (yaay); if the wolves are "in the system," they're pressured to wolf at least one person, thus revealing themselves (or at least the fact that they're "in the system").
This plan might work well, unless what TZP says is true, and the wolves don't care about any of that.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 29, 2013, 05:24:25 PM
  • I disagree with fank: The young wolf will want to try and blend in with the humans. Dragging too much attention to itself is too risky. Although it can't wolf anybody (now, bear with me: although this seems a little contradictory, it makes sense... I think), it doesn't have any reasons not to open its doors.

Why do you make my job so easy BDS...

WHY, Would the people who would wolf stay hidden, While the young wolf joins the humans and look to get lynched amognst the backfire... Why risk a potential number???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Toby

Don't lynch me, my doors are open. Come to my place and we can have a bubble bath.

Bird

I regret asking for the phase extension now that we're not lynching anyone!

Toby

Mashi, come to my room, I just finished by stuffed bird collection!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bird on June 30, 2013, 10:52:44 PMNo. Well, probably not. In the PMs I sent out (one of which I know for certain he received) I only said that masons should keep their doors closed.

I believe you were of the opinion that the general public considered me human enough to be a reserve player.  Has that changed?

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 01, 2013, 02:10:35 AMExcuse me princess if I'm just saying this because it's 2 AM, but I have a crazy plan that JUST MIGHT WORK!!

What fank says is right, but it still might work anyways. If we don't touch the doors, then we can tell which system the wolfing wolves are in. I highly doubt the wolves are going to forgo 2 nights of wolfing just to try and frame someone else.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department