News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Bolding in the thread is dumb since we can't tell who is in what networks or whether there will be multiple lynches that phase. And I would love to clear up the confusion regarding the lynch, but I can't since it would reveal who was in Dude's network. Which is something that can only be discussed via PM.

Want to learn more? Want to prevent something like this from happening again? Open your doors. The lynching discussion would have been much more open if this were the case. Or better yet, help us come up with a plan to create two 4-5 player networks. This way we'll have two lynches to match the wolves' two wolfings.

I'll be working one out a plan like this tonight via PM. I also think it would be good if the millers would claim to TZP. I know people don't really trust me for some reason, but I think it's important we coordinate our night actions so that the millers aren't put into danger. Finally, it is essential that everyone be active tonight. Coordinating a plan where several players need to perform specific night actions is difficult already; when I can't even PM all those players, it becomes a nightmare. There are certain players I'll need to relay information to other players, and certain inactive players who are blocking off important parts of the map.

I know this sounds bossy and it seems like I'm taking charge, but I'm not. All of this stuff will be discussed with the people I can discuss it with before anything goes into action. I'm only doing this because something needs to be done; unless some other doors open tonight, we're hitting a dead-end.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Wrydryn

Sorry that I haven't been active guys. Lines were going in to install Fios and normal internet went out for some odd reason. Again, sorry. If some could get me up to speed that would be fantastic.

fank009

Quote from: Wrydryn on June 29, 2013, 01:38:13 PMSorry that I haven't been active guys. Lines were going in to install Fios and normal internet went out for some odd reason. Again, sorry. If some could get me up to speed that would be fantastic.

this games prime source of communication is pms
/pokes pms
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

fank009

For those who dont know what to do, go back to basics, hunt for wolves

BlackDragonSlayer

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE.

Yesterday, my internet (computer, rather >:() was acting weird and wouldn't let me on any program for more than a couple of minutes, so I didn't even try to get back on NSM after I posted my suspicion list and read fank's response.
Today, I had a martial arts tournament (my first tournament yaay), so I've been gone for most of the day.

I have caught up with reading, and here's what I have to say:
  • At this point, of those on my list of suspicious people, TZP seems a bit less suspicious than before, even though he was already on the bottom of suspicious people list. :P
  • Why was Dude lynched, as in "for what reasons"?
  • I disagree with fank: The young wolf will want to try and blend in with the humans. Dragging too much attention to itself is too risky. Although it can't wolf anybody (now, bear with me: although this seems a little contradictory, it makes sense... I think), it doesn't have any reasons not to open its doors.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

BDS, locking doors night one is a pro human strat, why wouldnt the young wolf do this to grab some human points???

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on June 29, 2013, 05:41:43 PMBDS, locking doors night one is a pro human strat, why wouldnt the young wolf do this to grab some human points???
Hmmm, well, maybe because nearly everybody was opening their doors!?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 29, 2013, 05:44:20 PMHmmm, well, maybe because nearly everybody was opening their doors!?

You do bring up a good point, the young wolf would probably be a sheep (ironically enough.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bird

Sent some PMs out. If you got one, try and spread the word to people you're allowed to talk to.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FireArrow

Sorry I could help you send them, I think there's only one person besides you guys that I can PM. :/

FireArrow

^couldn't

Kind of an important type, sorry.

FireArrow

Olimar12345

Just got your pm, Bird. Passed it on to the others. Sure hope this helps.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

I'm in chat if anyone wants to talk.

TheZeldaPianist275

Whoever took part in the Dude lynch, please step forward now.  This is important.