oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Yes, that's what I meant.  Thanks.

fank009

what times phase end??? i know theres an extension, just want to know when it ends???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Top 4 Suspicions:
1: TBWCW; he seems a bit too jumpy when it comes to people mentioning their PMs, as evidenced by his posts about my PMs and Olimar's PMs. The fact that he'd be willing to lynch somebody who he thinks is a human, wasting a day of a plan that already provides little to no margin for error is another thing I think is rather suspicious.

2: Fank; he seemed to want to jump headlong into the plan TZP thought of (opening all or most of the doors); at one point, when I voiced my objection, he tried (or, at least it appeared that way) to guilt me into agreeing with the plan by calling my idea the "chicken option." :P
When he asked me how I intended to get a wolf using my suggested plan, I told him something along the lines of "pretty much the same way you intend to," which, in my opinion (along with this), shows that he probably DOESN'T intend to get a wolf at all. As I mentioned, with his plan (the plan he wants to follow), it would be easy for the wolves to gain a victory because of the few errors allotted for the humans.

3: Bird; he appears to be a bit too compliant with the plan that, as I said above, allows for little or no errors on the part of the human team. I would think that, normally, Bird would see the risk to reward ratio and might caution against the plan, or find a different way to implement the plan.
Additionally, after I pointed out how risky the plan was, and refused to open my doors, assuming that he is a wolf and these are his intentions, tried to "save face" by calling me a likely human.

4: TZP; although TZP suggesting the plan to open the doors (he was the one who suggested it, right?) wasn't exactly planned ahead too well because of the potential for two wolfings each phase, at this point, it seems as if he was genuinely trying to help. I'm still keeping an eye on him though!

Also, pertaining to Bird: I don't see why he thinks FireArrow is suspicious; he doesn't seem hesitant enough to be considered suspicious- just somewhat confused.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 28, 2013, 03:56:42 PM2: Fank; he seemed to want to jump headlong into the plan TZP thought of (opening all or most of the doors); at one point, when I voiced my objection, he tried (or, at least it appeared that way) to guilt me into agreeing with the plan by calling my idea the "chicken option." :P
When he asked me how I intended to get a wolf using my suggested plan, I told him something along the lines of "pretty much the same way you intend to," which, in my opinion (along with this), shows that he probably DOESN'T intend to get a wolf at all. As I mentioned, with his plan (the plan he wants to follow), it would be easy for the wolves to gain a victory because of the few errors allotted for the humans.
stop it BDS, your giving me too much credit.
Note: My thought back on night one, is that you can only move one door at a time, and only to rooms that are open. Hence i didnt see the full danger of opening the doors. (i thought that the one move at a time rule applied to wolves, and we would get them that way.)
That doesnt mean that you didnt took the chicken option, because you did. you were like "im going to hole myself up and be safe for the next few phases".  nothing wrong with that thought process, but you didnt offer any alternative plan.

The big problem, was that we were all confused on what we could, and what we couldnt do. Only day 1 have i realised that i can talk thorugh closed doors (i.e. neighbours) My plan of attack on day 1, was different to my night one plan. now that i have a better understanding of how everything works. (trust me, i dont know everything, but i think i have a good idea.)

You havent seen my plan have you??? My plan is this.
Quote from: fank009 on June 27, 2013, 11:34:22 PMI HAVE A NEW IDEA....

Everyone Drop what you are doing... AND DO NOT TOUCH YOUR DOORS.
Think about it BDS (I know you aint with everything else...)
1st off, A flaw with that plan- Nothing gets done. and thats the truth, because we have allready established a few things.
The biggest problem, is that the wrong people have opened/closed their doors (ill explain this more fully in private because... )
And when the system activates, nothing will be done.

(the rest of the problems ill explain in private)

How do I intend to get a wolf??? Use your head BDS, If you havent noticed, this isnt "one game of TWG" this is "many games of TWG" And whats happening in "my game of TWG"???
Thats why im not intending to get a wolf Today

Now... TBWCW wanting to lynch you, Why not take out the trash? isnt it better to choose who you want when it comes to the endgame? If TBWCW wants to lynch you (even a "confirmed" human) Why shouldnt he? Maybe its my "playstyle" that sees that move as more humanish than wolfish but thats my take on it.

TZPs idea was to setup networks... HELLO... Cleared humans, WHICH WOLF WANTS TO MAKE CLEARED HUMANS????
I was fine with TZPs idea, The problem was more like "what do we do with the special rooms" and that was my main argument against it. As has been mentioned, Wolves can always joint the networks up

You know something BDS... I thought you were just a paranoid townie... But i can totally see you being the young wolf now :/

Oh, And Bird was the one who thought of the "lets all hold hands when we open the doors" idea. (publicly)

TheZeldaPianist275

Sorry Fank, I don't understand your point here.  BDS has not done anything that points to his wolfiness.  Also, you didn't seem fine with my idea, you basically said it wouldn't work because of the special rooms.  And:

Quote from: fank009 on June 28, 2013, 04:46:01 PMHow do I intend to get a wolf??? Use your head BDS, If you havent noticed, this isnt "one game of TWG" this is "many games of TWG" And whats happening in "my game of TWG"???
Thats why im not intending to get a wolf Today

I'm sorry, I don't get this at all XD Can you somehow reword it?

FireArrow

Last game, humans focused humans, so I don't think it's a good idea to go for active people. However, I can totally see wolves wanting to preserve them selves to night three using this strategy.

Anyways, here is my suspicion list:

1. All the inactives: I really feel the meta thing for the wolves to do in a fast pased game is lie low, they only have to avoid being lynched the first couple days, which is extremely easy to accomplish by just disappearing (inactives don't seem to get lynched until later in the game.)

2. Bird: This better not be Liggy all over again, but you mapping everyone out seems like something a wolf would want to do. If there's a high value target, you know exactly where they are and the best way to get access to them. Also, your suspicion list felt very dry (not based on a lot of evidence), you were tagging people for single actions.

People who I am 99% sure are human:

fank
Olimar
BDS (more like 70%...)

Oh, and earlier I thought about moving to explore, but since we already mapped everything, I'm just gonna sit still.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bird

If I were a wolf, I would already know where everybody was on the map from my wolf partners. Also I wouldn't have made that dumb post where I make a bunch of analysis based on the lack of a wolfing.

What makes you so sure fank and Olimar are human?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FireArrow

Quote from: Bird on June 28, 2013, 10:00:36 PMIf I were a wolf, I would already know where everybody was on the map from my wolf partners. Also I wouldn't have made that dumb post where I make a bunch of analysis based on the lack of a wolfing.

What makes you so sure fank and Olimar are human?

they're my wolf partners

Me and fank had a REALLY long chat last night, and nothing he said led me to believe he was wolf (and a lot of things made me think he was human.) Additionally, his plan looks like it would actually hurt the wolves (unlike yours and TZPs, though maybe I just don't understand them.)

As for Olimar, his actions just look extremely human to me. A wolf wouldn't be as ignorant as he is, nor do I think he would be a good enough player to feign ignorance so well (no offense!) I won't lie though, part of me just wants to trust him for no reason (I had a lot of fun with you last game!)

How do you know if the wolves can talk to each other/have each others info? Why didn't you ask about me thinking BDS was human?

Unlike Olimar, I think you do have enough experience to pretend to know nothing, so I find you mistake earlier completely neutral.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FireArrow on June 28, 2013, 10:06:53 PMAdditionally, his plan looks like it would actually hurt the wolves (unlike yours and TZPs, though maybe I just don't understand them.)

I think you probably don't understand them...? 

Yeah Fire, I agree with you about the inactives, but I think your accusations against Bird are misguided.  For them to come to fruition, he would have to be a human attempting to learn the ropes of a very complex game, or a wolf with an INCREDIBLE amount of foresight.  I'm not saying he's convinced me of his humanity, but there's no reason to suspect him above anyone else.

FireArrow

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 28, 2013, 10:14:27 PMI think you probably don't understand them...? 

Yeah Fire, I agree with you about the inactives, but I think your accusations against Bird are misguided.  For them to come to fruition, he would have to be a human attempting to learn the ropes of a very complex game, or a wolf with an INCREDIBLE amount of foresight.  I'm not saying he's convinced me of his humanity, but there's no reason to suspect him above anyone else.

I tend to assume that the wolves are geniuses, however, I would be surprised if he was one. I can't remember who, but someone was telling me some crazy stories about how good Bird is at TWG.

TheZeldaPianist275

Oh yeah, Bird's quite good.  I just don't see anything out of the ordinary from him right now.

fank009

mobile post here:
yes, bds hasnt shown signs of being a wolf, who has a wolfing ability. fank golden rule, think like each role.
the young wolf would more or less try and stay out of the crossfire early on.
BDS's "natural" paranoia is humanish. and then theres that young wolf.
due to my paranoia, ill be keeping an eye on him. but we shouldnt lynch him for a suspected wolfing.

The "many twg games" in english
this is not "one twg game" each network that exists is its own"twg game"
my position is that i am playing like the said players are the lastones alive (with being able to chat to "the grave")
if you cant understand the imagery, ill try find a new image to use (maybe survivor is a better example?)

FireArrow

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 28, 2013, 10:21:12 PMOh yeah, Bird's quite good.  I just don't see anything out of the ordinary from him right now.

Then shouldn't we be at least be prepared?

Also, he seems so sure that the wolves can communicate, which seems  very odd as davy never stated such a thing (he even said something that would suggest it's the other way around.)

Bird

Can you guys come to the chatroom if you're still online? Mainly fank and FireArrow.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die