News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

QuoteWe could also discuss the possibility of not lynching at all too and organising door plans as well.
A+ Reader.

Bird

You think I have time to read every sentence of every post? COME ON MAN.

still number 1 suspicion. only wolves make me look dumb!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

TheZeldaPianist275

Olimar, you're not allowed to send me messages because my doors are closed >__>

This game is infuriating argh

TheZeldaPianist275

Yeah, I'm starting to realize benefits of having doors open.  I'll certainly be opening mine this night phase.

But actually, here's an idea: wouldn't a couple of near-confirmed "reserve" humans be nice?  As in, what if we have one or two people we think are humans keep their doors closed until the very end, when they can swoop in and help take out a wolf?

The problem is, I can literally not tell if ANYONE's human.....

Bird

Yeah, I think that's a great idea. My picks would be TZP and BDS, since they've seemed very human this game. Actually, if we can figure out a third "very human" player, we can just hole them up somewhere while the rest of us lynch/get wolfed until the game ends or until the only people left are wolves, at which point the swooping would happen.

TZP 4 MVP

FireArrow

Quote from: Bird on June 28, 2013, 06:11:34 AM2. Fire Arrow - Sort of hesitant, could just be new.

Mostly because I'm trying to be helpful without understanding anything about this game - I can try to be less hesitant if you think I'll help.

Also, should we all be making suspicion lists?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bird

Oh, and I just realized we have the masons too!

Okay, so this seems pretty easy then. We'll have BDS/TZP/Masons somewhere. That's four players (assuming BDS and TZP aren't masons) who are almost definitely human. They simply need to focus on staying isolated from everyone else. The rest of us will create a network or two (2 groups of four?) and we'll start killing each other. That will continue until either:

a) the game ends, or
b) there are two players left, at which point the 4 humans could eliminate them without much trouble.

How does that sound?

Additionally, if the masons are locked in their rooms, they might as well claim to the thread. Thought?

FireArrow

I don't think the masons should claim, rather, privately claim to our "confirmed" humans.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FireArrow on June 28, 2013, 09:22:39 AMI don't think the masons should claim, rather, privately claim to our "confirmed" humans.

But they can't, because we're bottled up. *flips table*

All right, if unless anybody else has objections, I'm going to keep my doors closed tonight, with BDS, who I'm actually not that sure is a human.  There's quite literally an 11-way tie for number 1 on my suspicion list.

Bird

I guess it doesn't really matter since we're not lynching anyone this phase (as far as I know).

davy

It seems like a lot of players have failled to read this part of my last post, since a lot of players are still making mistakes.

Quote from: davy on June 28, 2013, 03:46:24 AMFirst: PM's to multiple players: You can only send a PM to multiple players if all or all except one of those players are in the same sequence of rooms as you. Players that are not in the same sequence of rooms at you, but that you can pm should be PM'd separately.
Seccond: You can only send PM's to players mentioned in the PM I sent you when night 1 ended (unless players I mentioned in the Role PM are still in the same position). This means that there are some players that can message you, but that you cannot message back.

And something I have just realised: you can put players mentioned in your role PM but not in the same sequence of rooms in the BCC.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 28, 2013, 08:45:09 AMOlimar, you're not allowed to send me messages because my doors are closed >__>

This game is infuriating argh

If you are mentioned in Olimar's role PM/end of the night PM he is allowed to talk to you through PM, and if he's mentioned in your role PM/end of the night PM you are allowed to talk to him through PM. In other words: players can talk through one door at a time.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FireArrow

Oh god, I just did that again. I shall stop now!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: davy on June 28, 2013, 10:40:49 AMIt seems like a lot of players have failled to read this part of my last post, since a lot of players are still making mistakes.

And something I have just realised: you can put players mentioned in your role PM but not in the same sequence of rooms in the BCC.

If you are mentioned in Olimar's role PM/end of the night PM he is allowed to talk to you through PM, and if he's mentioned in your role PM/end of the night PM you are allowed to talk to him through PM. In other words: players can talk through one door at a time.

I think I get it.  So even if I'm not part of a network, I can still talk to the person in the network who's right next to me, right?  Even if my doors are closed?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 28, 2013, 05:43:22 AMBDS why are you getting 9 PM's if you can't communicated with anyone since your doors are shut?
Because of Bird and the "informal non-alliance." Do you seriously think I would mention it if I were a wolf?
Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Bird on June 28, 2013, 09:10:42 AMYeah, I think that's a great idea. My picks would be TZP and BDS, since they've seemed very human this game. Actually, if we can figure out a third "very human" player, we can just hole them up somewhere while the rest of us lynch/get wolfed until the game ends or until the only people left are wolves, at which point the swooping would happen.

TZP 4 MVP
That's a good idea, except if TZP or the other player you choose is a wolf: they could just lay low until the end of the game, where they... STRIKE!! :P It's better keeping the two masons isolated together, or, rather, just LET THEM DO THEIR OWN THING, since I hope they know how to plan well and understand how the doors work. :P :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 28, 2013, 11:14:33 AMI think I get it.  So even if I'm not part of a network, I can still talk to the person in the network who's right next to me, right?  Even if my doors are closed?

Almost. It only works when the player in the other network is in a room that connects to your network (so if he is in a room that does not connect to your network, but his network does connect to your network, you cant talk to him, but if you are in a room that connects to his network, he can talk to you).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game