News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 27, 2013, 11:03:20 PMWhere are you, Davy?

Sleeping and waking up. I'll try to answer your questions before 9:00AM, because then I have to go to school.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

Any chance our phases could be extended? A good lot of us are either confused or scared, and our host seems occupied.

And to all of you inactives: quit it. You're looking suspicious.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fank009

I HAVE A NEW IDEA....

Everyone Drop what you are doing... AND DO NOT TOUCH YOUR DOORS. The idea is to keep one lot in the dark, while keeping the others fully in the light. When the system changes the doors, then it will lock everyone in the old system out again, This way Wolves cant link everybody in, and try to double kill their way to victory.

there is only one lot of people who should change those doors, and thats who those in the 1st group want to add into that "group"
Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 27, 2013, 11:32:13 PMAny chance our phases could be extended? A good lot of us are either confused or scared, and our host seems occupied.

And to all of you inactives: quit it. You're looking suspicious.
... thats an idea there olimar (the inactive that is... the time limit keeps us insane and active, the best combination to be in the world)

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

In this game, it seems like people being inactive would actually help us find the wolves (because we know the wolves are gonna be inactive.) So if your human, be more active!

(I'm just repeating what you guys are saying aren't I?)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

It seems that I have to become active now.

Oh well, School Holidays started, so I should have time.

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on June 27, 2013, 11:44:12 PMIt seems that I have to become active now.

Oh well, School Holidays started, so I should have time.

Active =/= Posting.

Yugi

What I'm saying is that I can be active now, as I have school holidays.

Also, what's the plan? All I see is a whole bunch of plans with using doors.

FireArrow

Ah, ok.

And yes, the plan is a bunch of things with doors (that only few people understand.)

The_Subjective_Thought

Arrggh.

Sorry everybody for not being around the past two days.

Will just catch up quickly

Again sorry.
 :-[
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

davy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 27, 2013, 04:41:05 PMOkay, I've finally gotten around to reading everything. Could someone clear some things up for me? (since FSM isn't here to bug ;~;):

-Can we only chat with people in the rooms that connect with our own? If so, does the door have to be open to chat with them?
-Are public chats not going to be a thing in this game?
-What can a young wolf do compared to a normal wolf? (besides not being able to kill, which already seems retarded.)
-What are the Masons? What can they do?

There are like 20 other questions I had that I can't remember...I'll post 'em later.
-You can chat with all players mentioned in your PM you recieved when night 1 ended (or the players mentioned in your role PM if they are still in the same place.
-If you share them with me, yes.
-He's not able to kil. I added that mechanic to weaken the wolves, which was needed due to the lower number of humans.
-Mansons know of eachother that they are masons (and in this game they also know in what room the other Mason started). They have no other special powers.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 27, 2013, 05:13:53 PMAlso, How many people can occupy a single room?
There's no maximum number of people that can occupy a single room.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 27, 2013, 05:49:09 PMVoting for BDS right now. He's probably human but I want him dead. We have to work in a team and we had a plan and he decided to not follow it.

Olimar, you said before you had not read any of your Pms yet. Who were these Pms from?

If I'm being honest I'd rather lynch BDS than a wolf today.

And just remembered Pm's go through pm and you can only vote certain people. Let's bold the person you want to vote and anyone who can vote that person (for real) do it. Anyone who can't don't.
TBWCW, voting goes through PM.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 27, 2013, 10:04:17 PMDavy, can we PLEASE share what rooms we're in.  Talk about stabbing in the dark.
You can share it, but only through PM or private chat.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 27, 2013, 11:32:13 PMAny chance our phases could be extended? A good lot of us are either confused or scared, and our host seems occupied.
I'll extend the phase by 16 hours.

The_Subjective_Thought, you are not allowed to edit posts.

And I will have to clear some confusion about the semi-closed communication because a lot of players are breaking the rules.

First: PM's to multiple players: You can only send a PM to multiple players if all or all except one of those players are in the same sequence of rooms as you. Players that are not in the same sequence of rooms at you, but that you can pm should be PM'd separately.
Seccond: You can only send PM's to players mentioned in the PM I sent you when night 1 ended (unless players I mentioned in the Role PM are still in the same position). This means that there are some players that can message you, but that you cannot message back.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

Well, Im calling it a night, I would like to hear more from the inactives, See what they make of it, and if anyone cant make sense of it, go back and do some classic scumhunting.

Mashi

I think we should all congregate in the public chat and discuss people we want to lynch and then let people capable of voting them to vote for them.

We could also discuss the possibility of not lynching at all too and organising door plans as well.

Toby

BDS why are you getting 9 PM's if you can't communicated with anyone since your doors are shut?

I'm getting 0 PM's.

fank009

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 28, 2013, 05:43:22 AMBDS why are you getting 9 PM's if you can't communicated with anyone since your doors are shut?

I'm getting 0 PM's.

Quote from: davy on June 28, 2013, 03:46:24 AMAnd I will have to clear some confusion about the semi-closed communication because a lot of players are breaking the rules.

First: PM's to multiple players: You can only send a PM to multiple players if all or all except one of those players are in the same sequence of rooms as you. Players that are not in the same sequence of rooms at you, but that you can pm should be PM'd separately.
Seccond: You can only send PM's to players mentioned in the PM I sent you when night 1 ended (unless players I mentioned in the Role PM are still in the same position). This means that there are some players that can message you, but that you cannot message back.

Bird

Suspicion List:

1. Mashi - Why does he want to lynch people, we literally know nothing.
2. Fire Arrow - Sort of hesitant, could just be new.

10. TZP - Coming up with gr8 plans.
11. BDS - Paranoid and pessimistic.
12. Me - what upppp
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die