News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

No BDS, I dont intend to "get a wolf" today.
that doesnt mean that i dont think people are wolfish, more along the lines that in my situation, its not good to lynch.

Does that please you Mr, Im going to sit here and watch the bold people die here??? Why play this game if all you are going to do is take the chicken option? why do we have this setup, if it wasnt made for bold stupid moves???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

davy, I forget whether I asked before, but may we utilise public chatrooms if we post the logs in the topic each time a conversation is held?  It would be the same as posting in the thread, but it would be more efficient as far as discussing goes.

fank009

QuoteQuote from: Mashi on June 27, 2013, 03:27:13 PM
Also, davy, would it be possible to utilise the public chatroom if we made sure to post the logs once the chat was over?

Yes

Davys answer to that Q.

Olimar12345

Okay, I've finally gotten around to reading everything. Could someone clear some things up for me? (since FSM isn't here to bug ;~;):

-Can we only chat with people in the rooms that connect with our own? If so, does the door have to be open to chat with them?
-Are public chats not going to be a thing in this game?
-What can a young wolf do compared to a normal wolf? (besides not being able to kill, which already seems retarded.)
-What are the Masons? What can they do?

There are like 20 other questions I had that I can't remember...I'll post 'em later.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Also, How many people can occupy a single room?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fank009

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 27, 2013, 04:41:05 PMOkay, I've finally gotten around to reading everything. Could someone clear some things up for me? (since FSM isn't here to bug ;~;):

-Can we only chat with people in the rooms that connect with our own? If so, does the door have to be open to chat with them?
-Are public chats not going to be a thing in this game?
-What can a young wolf do compared to a normal wolf? (besides not being able to kill, which already seems retarded.)
-What are the Masons? What can they do?

There are like 20 other questions I had that I can't remember...I'll post 'em later.
-davy would be the best person to answer that question.
-Depends on wether people feel like a public chat or not.
-Actually, if the young wolf could kill at night, humans wouldnt have a chance.
-Where i come from, masons keep in touch with each other and can chat outside the thread, I would assume that its the same here, but with this game... I dont know

Mashi

Whoops, seems that I can't read!!!
My mistake, davy!

Toby

Voting for BDS right now. He's probably human but I want him dead. We have to work in a team and we had a plan and he decided to not follow it.

Olimar, you said before you had not read any of your Pms yet. Who were these Pms from?

If I'm being honest I'd rather lynch BDS than a wolf today.

And just remembered Pm's go through pm and you can only vote certain people. Let's bold the person you want to vote and anyone who can vote that person (for real) do it. Anyone who can't don't.

Olimar12345

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 27, 2013, 05:49:09 PMOlimar, you said before you had not read any of your Pms yet. Who were these Pms from?

I had one from Davy and another from someone else regarding sheet submissions. At the time I hadn't even looked at the messages, so I just assumed they were both TWG related.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 27, 2013, 05:49:09 PMVoting for BDS right now. He's probably human but I want him dead. We have to work in a team and we had a plan and he decided to not follow it.

If I'm being honest I'd rather lynch BDS than a wolf today.
So, essentially, you're saying that you want to go through with a suicidal plan and lynch somebody who you think might be a human, COMPLETELY WASTING a day of your plan (given the fact that you don't have any reasonable amount of time in the first place by which to carry out your plan), thus pushing the wolves closer to victory?

Yes, continue on with your logics!

Your brilliant plan in a nutshell
Night 1: Nobody is wolfed.
Day 1: You lynch me. 3 wolves and 8 humans left.
Night 2: Two people are wolfed. 3 wolves and 6 humans left.
Day 2: Another person, a human in this case, is lynched. 3 wolves and 5 humans left.
Night 3: Two people are wolfed. 3 wolves and 3 humans left. Wolves win.
[close]

Perhaps, if we had waited to open all the doors, or rather, opened only a few doors strategically on Night 1, we could avoid wolfings for two nights in a row, if we're lucky* (depending on who the wolves were, and could reach), and still gather more information to strike, and, more importantly, take advantage of the door changing on Night 4... however, on the path we're going, we're lucky if we live that far!!

*which might look something like this:
Spoiler
Night 1: Nobody is wolfed.
Day 1: One person is lynched, in this case, a human. 3 wolves and 8 humans left.
Night 2: Nobody is wolfed again (I'm not sure if this would be possible, but at the current moment, I'll assume it might be). 3 wolves and 8 humans left.
Day 2: One person, in this case, a wolf, is lynched. 2 wolves and 8 humans left.
Night 3: One person is wolfed. 2 wolves and 7 humans left.
Day 3: One person is lynched, in this case, a human. 2 wolves and 6 humans left.
Night 4: One person is wolfed. 2 wolves and 5 humans left.
Day 4: One person is lynched, in this case, a wolf. 1 wolf and 5 humans left.
Night 5: Assuming the Young Wolf is left, nobody is wolfed. If not, 1 wolf and 4 humans remain.
Day 5: Assuming a human is lynched: 1 wolf and 3 humans remain.
Night 5: 1 wolf and 2 humans remain.
Day 6: The final wolf is lynched.
[close]

I probably should've said this earlier. T_T
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

I might have missed this earlier, but can we close a door once it has been opened?

fank009

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 27, 2013, 06:35:38 PMI might have missed this earlier, but can we close a door once it has been opened?
Yes... (you can tell from Davys post of priorities...
QuoteDoor closing = door opening
)

BDS...
You are paranoid and stupid arent you???

You claimed that you were keeping your doors closed right?

QuoteLynches

Like with wolfings, players can only lynch players that are in a room that said player can reach that day phase. Lynching votes are sent through PM rather than posted in the topic. Lynching will only occur when more than half of the players that could vote for the same player vote for the same player. Otherwise, there will just be no lynch. There could be multiple lynches each day phase because a player can be lynched in each set of rooms. Also, lynching is not obligatory in this game.

You cant be touched. cause no one can reach you :/

YOU ARE TOO PARANOID...

you have a point though, in which we shouldnt be hasty with our lynches if we can lynch.
(just wondering, How in the world would we catch the wolf in your 2nd example???)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on June 27, 2013, 06:54:19 PM(just wondering, How in the world would we catch the wolf in your 2nd example???)
The same way that you intend to catch a wolf with your plan (e.g. magic *snort snort*). Well, maybe not exactly like that... also recall that I said might: it's not a best-case scenario, but it's not a worst-case scenario either (also see that I included a few human lynches in the situations, to demonstrate the wider margin of allowed errors); I assume that the human team will at least do SOMETHING to help find the wolves...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 27, 2013, 07:16:18 PMThe same way that you intend to catch a wolf with your plan (e.g. magic *snort snort*). Well, maybe not exactly like that... also recall that I said might: it's not a best-case scenario, but it's not a worst-case scenario either (also see that I included a few human lynches in the situations, to demonstrate the wider margin of allowed errors); I assume that the human team will at least do SOMETHING to help find the wolves...

we tried... but someone was like, No, I dont wanna... You hiding something BDS???

Bird

Okay, here are my thoughts based on the wolfings:

Anybody in a room with 2 people last night phase is completely exonerated. If a wolf was one of those two players, they would have no reason not to kill that player, since nobody would be able to talk about it afterwards. If you were in a room with two people, let everybody you can talk to it about know. That includes anybody who might be able to talk to me right now!

Second, thanks for nothing BDS. Once again your stupid paranoia gums up our plans! At the same time, it also sort of indicates you're human, but it would have been nice to talk to everyone freely about locations in the thread. And it looks like your plan to keep your doors closed didn't matter anyway since the wolves didn't even attack.

I'm leaning towards not lynching anyone this phase, but if I had to lynch some players, it would be FireArrow or fank009. I can't say why in the thread, but I'll tell the people (if there are any) in my roomchain.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die