News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: davy on July 05, 2013, 11:17:40 PMTZP has dropped out and has been replaced by Verm
:D Thanks Davy!  Bye guys!

Bird

Quote from: Bird on July 05, 2013, 08:41:57 PMNot Masons
Bird
Mashi
TZP
Yugi
BDS
fank009
TBWCW

Could be masons
FireArrow
TST
Wrydryn
Olimar12345
Dude I guess??
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

verm killed the discussion with his presence :/
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

We all know wry and TST aren't gonna say anything, so I don't see how we can find the masons this way.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bird

You can help by telling us whether or not you're a mason.

Bird

listen firearrow, you don't have to tell us you're a mason

but at least tell us who your partner is

fank009

xD
Birds logic- FA = mason xD
I love sterotypical plays xD

Bird

Bird

Toby

vermilionvermin

So I'm all caught up, but I still really don't understand much of this game.

Anyways, despite that, it's obvious that FireArrow is a mason with either Wrydryn or TST.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but does it really matter if the masons are together if they just close off all their doors and can't be wolfed?  Losing private communication would happen, but I don't even know what the masons could talk about at this point.

I have no idea what the map looks like though and that's probably a reason why I can't get a foothold on this.

Bird

I was making beautiful pictures of the map, but then Olimar12345 cut me out of the Southern network for no reason and now I'm cut off and can't talk to anyone.

Keeping the masons cut off is a good idea, but any door that's closed for more than two phases is automatically opened.

fank009

Quote from: vermilionvermin on July 07, 2013, 11:29:04 AMSo I'm all caught up, but I still really don't understand much of this game.

Anyways, despite that, it's obvious that FireArrow is a mason with either Wrydryn or TST.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but does it really matter if the masons are together if they just close off all their doors and can't be wolfed?  Losing private communication would happen, but I don't even know what the masons could talk about at this point.

I have no idea what the map looks like though and that's probably a reason why I can't get a foothold on this.
If they are neighbours, they can talk to each other
Tbe rule of thumb is, you can talk to anyone in an adjacent room in your network,  and can lynch only people im your network.

Olimar12345

so I go a day and a half without playing TWG and I have 14 pms. -_______- wtf guys this had better be freakin' important.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!