News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

TZP's idea is good but sounds extremely prone to backfire due to inactivity.

I think opening all our doors is a good idea, and although it has drawbacks, it'll allow us to plan a more effective strategy since we'll be able to communicate freely. Unless somebody can come up with an extremely compelling reason not to, I'll be opening my doors tonight and suggest everyone else do the same.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on June 26, 2013, 08:37:10 PMUnless I'm reading the first post incorrectly, I don't think that the Wolves can wolf anyone unless someone switches into a room that was previously left empty.

Though, thinking about it, that would mean they wouldn't be able to wolf at all so long as we just stayed put in our rooms.  davy, am I interpretting this correctly???
"Wolves can only wolf players that are in rooms that said wolf could reach last day phase."

The wolves can wolf anybody who they can reach, if I am not mistaken, with one wolfing per wolf (but not the young wolf??).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Hey guys. I have been busy irl, have some company in from out of town. I'll be sure to get on the chat tomorrow though. Tired as hell. (Haven't even read though my pms yet xD )
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

davy

Quote from: Bird on June 26, 2013, 07:01:41 PMOh, oops.

Well are we free to talk about where we were last phase starting next day phase?

No

Quote from: Mashi on June 26, 2013, 08:27:13 PMAlso, davy, would it be possible to utilise the public chatroom if we made sure to post the logs once the chat was over?

Yes

Quote from: Mashi on June 26, 2013, 08:37:10 PMUnless I'm reading the first post incorrectly, I don't think that the Wolves can wolf anyone unless someone switches into a room that was previously left empty.

Though, thinking about it, that would mean they wouldn't be able to wolf at all so long as we just stayed put in our rooms.  davy, am I interpretting this correctly???

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 26, 2013, 08:52:31 PM"Wolves can only wolf players that are in rooms that said wolf could reach last day phase."

The wolves can wolf anybody who they can reach, if I am not mistaken, with one wolfing per wolf (but not the young wolf??

BDS is correct.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FireArrow

stawp confusing me

I'm just gonna open my doors, it seems like a good idea unless wolves can't wolf through closed doors (can they?)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fank009

Wolves shouldnt be able to wolf through closed doors (be a bit op if they could)

Whatever you feel like firearrow, depends on wether you want to be kept in the loop or not???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on June 26, 2013, 11:02:50 PMWolves shouldnt be able to wolf through closed doors (be a bit op if they could)

Whatever you feel like firearrow, depends on wether you want to be kept in the loop or not???

Well, I might as well. Still, the wolves could be the ones trying to get us to open our doors so they can do bad things to us in bed (yes, I'm looking at you TZP.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on June 26, 2013, 11:11:31 PMWell, I might as well. Still, the wolves could be the ones trying to get us to open our doors so they can do bad things to us in bed (yes, I'm looking at you TZP.)
Bold: Yes; that might be possible, and it's certainly something to take into consideration.

Italics:
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Idea:

If one of us gets wolfed, his neighbours state what room he was in, and we then use process of Elimation to find out a possiblt wolf.

Example:

Say I'm in room 6, and Wry (the wolf in this scenario) is in room 7, If I die, my neighbours state what room I am in and now we have a 1/4 chance of killing the wolf (who is wry)

fank009

Yugi, you really havent read the thread have you?

you would know one of two things.

one, your example is illegal,
QuoteAlso all information in your start of the game/end of the night PM, as well as information about your actions (wolfing, lynching, door opening/closing and moving) may only be shared through PM and private chat.

Two, I already covered that idea, and how the young wolf makes people "not clear".

Yugi

I have read the thread.

I just didn't read the part where it said we couldnm't reveal what door we were in.

Bird

All the more reason to open all doors!

I read over TZP's plan again, and it is actually awesome, and I think we should definitely look into it for the later phases. But as we don't know where everyone stands right now, it seems to me that opening all doors is the best plan and the one easiest to coordinate. I've sent my PM already.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

Dude

fank009