TWG LV: The Choice is Doors Player Lock-Ups

Started by davy, June 17, 2013, 11:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

blueflower999

As much as I like this game's design, I won't be playing it.

I've had enough doors...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

davy

Quote from: fank009 on June 18, 2013, 06:20:43 PM... I have a Question on how much info can be shared in PMs, Say im in 6 and x is in 7, Can I tell x about my neighbours and vice versa???

Yes.

Quote from: Yugi on June 18, 2013, 06:25:10 PMWhy are random names striked out?

Because Mashi is not allowed to take over my job.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

I fill in Players' names in Sign Ups to ease the process all the time, Mister!!!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

I might have been away or you may have gotten to it first then, sorry!!!

Toby

Mashi

But it's public knowledge that verm verm's my favourite.  I even gave him a pet name!!!

FSM-Reapr

The short Day Phases and the insane complexness of the game are enough reasons why I won't play.

FSM-Reapr

Double post cuz I doubt you'll be able to get 16 players to play this.

Dude

Toby

Dude

How does that statement make me a negative nancy? :-\

Seriously, I don't see it.

EDIT: or were you talking about FSM?

If so, damnit.

davy

I guess I should take some action now so that there will be a chance that my game is going to be played.

If TWC allows me, I would like to removes Dude's ban. That would bring the player total at 10.

Liggy said he would join in a couple of days, so I hope he remembers it and signes in. That would brind the player total at 11.

Which means we would still be needing five players. I can easily reballance the game for 15 players, but a lower amount of players is going to be more difficult to reballance for.

There are a couple of NSM members who have not signed up yet (and also didn't say that they were not going to sign up), whom I would like to notice that we need them to sign up for the game to start. This includes, but is not limmited to:
SlowPokemon
shadowkirby_64
SuperFireKirby
Jub3r7
gzgregory
Wrydryn
VermillionVermin
Spitllama
Winter
the_last_sheikah
Zunawe
Bubbles7689
Yugi
Waddle Bro
Thiannon
Hunter of Souls
wolf

And finally, I would like it if the Mashi/Verm/Bird army would rally some players for me.

Thanks in advance.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bird

Uhh... yeah, I guess Dude can play if he wants to! He sent me a PM saying he was really sorry, which is pretty neat.

Are you sure you can't rebalance the game for 12 players, a 3x4 grid and 2 wolves?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die