News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors Player Lock-Ups

Started by davy, June 17, 2013, 11:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

blueflower999

As much as I like this game's design, I won't be playing it.

I've had enough doors...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

davy

Quote from: fank009 on June 18, 2013, 06:20:43 PM... I have a Question on how much info can be shared in PMs, Say im in 6 and x is in 7, Can I tell x about my neighbours and vice versa???

Yes.

Quote from: Yugi on June 18, 2013, 06:25:10 PMWhy are random names striked out?

Because Mashi is not allowed to take over my job.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

I fill in Players' names in Sign Ups to ease the process all the time, Mister!!!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

I might have been away or you may have gotten to it first then, sorry!!!

Toby

Mashi

But it's public knowledge that verm verm's my favourite.  I even gave him a pet name!!!

FSM-Reapr

The short Day Phases and the insane complexness of the game are enough reasons why I won't play.

FSM-Reapr

Double post cuz I doubt you'll be able to get 16 players to play this.

Dude

Toby

Dude

How does that statement make me a negative nancy? :-\

Seriously, I don't see it.

EDIT: or were you talking about FSM?

If so, damnit.

davy

I guess I should take some action now so that there will be a chance that my game is going to be played.

If TWC allows me, I would like to removes Dude's ban. That would bring the player total at 10.

Liggy said he would join in a couple of days, so I hope he remembers it and signes in. That would brind the player total at 11.

Which means we would still be needing five players. I can easily reballance the game for 15 players, but a lower amount of players is going to be more difficult to reballance for.

There are a couple of NSM members who have not signed up yet (and also didn't say that they were not going to sign up), whom I would like to notice that we need them to sign up for the game to start. This includes, but is not limmited to:
SlowPokemon
shadowkirby_64
SuperFireKirby
Jub3r7
gzgregory
Wrydryn
VermillionVermin
Spitllama
Winter
the_last_sheikah
Zunawe
Bubbles7689
Yugi
Waddle Bro
Thiannon
Hunter of Souls
wolf

And finally, I would like it if the Mashi/Verm/Bird army would rally some players for me.

Thanks in advance.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bird

Uhh... yeah, I guess Dude can play if he wants to! He sent me a PM saying he was really sorry, which is pretty neat.

Are you sure you can't rebalance the game for 12 players, a 3x4 grid and 2 wolves?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die