TWG LV: The Choice is Doors Player Lock-Ups

Started by davy, June 17, 2013, 11:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 22, 2013, 11:31:19 PMOooooooh hello there who are you?? :o

I am the seventh son of the third prince of Andromeda, nice to meet you.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 23, 2013, 12:37:59 PMBtw, welcome, TST love the avatar! :J

Thanks.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Olimar12345

too much longer and I won't be able to play...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Can we just start this with less people? Everyone's just gonna end up leaving...
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

davy

So, I've got a message from bird telling me that I have to start the game by the end of tommorow (and since I recieved it at the 25th, I read it that I have untill the end of the 26th), or Mashi will host his game.

I don't think I will be able to ballance the game for 11 players, so if we get a 12th player, I will try my best to reballance the game for 12 players.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Wrydryn

I am so in for this game. I missed it so much!

davy

ilu, wry! I knew it was a good idea to sent that mass pm.

After a lot of thought, I managed to reballance this game for twelve players, although it has become a bit more complicated, which was needed to keep it ballanced as well as keeping it close to its original concept.

The game will be up in a few minutes.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

I'm looking for a replacement for wry (he asked if he could drop out). Is anyone interested?