TWG LV: The Choice is Doors Player Lock-Ups

Started by davy, June 17, 2013, 11:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

davy

Quote from: Bird on June 22, 2013, 09:04:29 AMAre you sure you can't rebalance the game for 12 players, a 3x4 grid and 2 wolves?

The problem with a 3x4 grid is that there are too many players connected to eachother, and that the movement of the players becomes too limmited.

I can ballance it for 14 players, by leaving two rooms empty at the start and by making one wolf unable to wolf untill both it partners are dead.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dude

In if you want me, not in if you don't~

I can play or not play idrc. ^-^

Toby

Quote from: davy on June 22, 2013, 06:33:29 AMAnd finally, I would like it if the Mashi/Verm/Bird/Toby army would rally some players for me.

fixed.

I will genuinely be getting some of those guys too.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on June 19, 2013, 12:23:25 PMThe short Day Phases and the insane complexness of the game are enough reasons why I won't play.

K-NiGhT

Meh this sign up is taking too long. Much longer and I won't have time to play again.

out
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

Although I'm taking a break from TWG right now, I can get some players.

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Yugi

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

vermilionvermin

I can't play this game because I'll be out of town from the 25th through the 4th and won't have the time to do this game justice.  Sorry!

Olimar12345

Perhaps we should try a simpler game since there aren't many people signing up...

Btw, welcome, TST love the avatar! :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi