News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG 54: Game of Wolves - Post Game (100% Complete!)

Started by Bird, June 13, 2013, 08:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Btw, unless Toby had heard something somewhere, the fank wolfing was a completely random choice. I think the only reason I remember him being chosen was because he's supposedly good.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fank009

xD
My reputation surpasses me
That night one, so isnt a good example in games too come
At least i didnt slip
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Toby

It was me that suggested the Fank wolfing was it not? You guys wanted Olimar first but then Olimar hadn't claimed to Liggy and I was going to seer him. Plus Fank said he had a plan or something.

FSM-Reapr

Thiannon

Nice analysis, Bird! FireArrow should have been human and game MVP, though, in my opinion. He consistently put forth the greatest amount of effort of anyone and his analysis was routinely well thought-out. He missed the mark a bit early by focusing on Liggy and Mashi, but it was clear he was beginning to zero in on us toward the end of Day 2, to the point that we knew he had to die. He did a nice job demonstrating his humanity, as well. FSM did a fine job early but the humans needed him late. There were also inconsistencies in his play that good wolves (i.e. not Zunawe and I!) would have exploited.

I agree with your criticism of me, though! It was a classic Milton Berle game (i.e. we "pulled out just enough to win"). Not a smart play in hindsight, since we nearly did lose and probably should have.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

FireArrow

Quote from: Thiannon on June 23, 2013, 10:06:29 AMNice analysis, Bird! FireArrow should have been human and game MVP, though, in my opinion. He consistently put forth the greatest amount of effort of anyone and his analysis was routinely well thought-out. He missed the mark a bit early by focusing on Liggy and Mashi, but it was clear he was beginning to zero in on us toward the end of Day 2, to the point that we knew he had to die. He did a nice job demonstrating his humanity, as well. FSM did a fine job early but the humans needed him late. There were also inconsistencies in his play that good wolves (i.e. not Zunawe and I!) would have exploited.

I agree with your criticism of me, though! It was a classic Milton Berle game (i.e. we "pulled out just enough to win"). Not a smart play in hindsight, since we nearly did lose and probably should have.

Woah, Thanks! To be honest, I was gonna go after you the next day (which everyone already did), but I never would have suspected Zunawe (I would of then tried to lynch bubbles.) Maybe if I was alive I would of made the connection that you two were the only ones who voted FSM, but I doubt it (my logic of "wolves are gonna try and get FSM lynched" that made me think liggy was human.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bird

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on June 23, 2013, 08:27:51 AMJust wondering, why was I never replaced?
Greg was busy, Jacob never responded, and I'd already told verm about the game, seeing as how there were still two replacements in front of him. Whoops.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Zunawe

Random Comment:

There was a point in the chat that I was talking to FireArrow. Mashi was also in the chat, but was inactive, and I was PMing Thiannon every once in a while. We were talking about roles and who might be who. We had seered Olimar, and his his false role, Robert Baratheon, had a power that told him that the only real Targaryen roles are Viserys and Daenarys. I was confused about whether or not that information was true considering that it's a false role. While explaining this to Thiannon, I copied and pasted the following PM from Bird:
QuoteI guess I may have misunderstood your explanation slightly. Because Robert Baratheon was a false role, does that mean that his knowledge about the Targaryens is null?
It means you can't be certain whether or not the knowledge was accurate.

Anyway, I thought that Fire had said that he had a revive power earlier, and he said he didn't. I went back up in the chat to find the line that I got the idea from, and highlighted it and pressed Ctrl+C. I then immediately pasted and pressed enter in the chat bar, pasting not the line I thought Fire claimed a revive power in, but the entire quote above about Robert Baratheon's power. As you can imagine, my heart rate basically doubled and I froze. . .

FireArrow had no reaction whatsoever.

Maybe he skimmed the message because it was fairly long. Maybe he missed that I had put anything there at all. Maybe he simply didn't understand the implications. Whatever happened, he mentioned Olimar and kept on talking.

For the next ten minutes I desperately talked to him about whatever I could just trying to push up the message so that it got erased before Mashi got back on to read the chatlog. And Fire, you know how I suggested that you spam messages to erase whatever you had said that you didn't want Mashi to read? Yeah, unfortunately that was actually me hoping that you would do it to help me.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FireArrow

Wait, what quote? I think I completely missed it so I'm gonna go look for it.

Anyways, the reason why I lied about having a revive was to try and get the wolves to wolf me instead of Olimar (so we would know Mashi's role) but when FSM said he would guard him, I dropped it (in hindsight, it looks like I shouldn't have.)

Oh, and Mashi, you idling in chat brought so much unnecessary suspicion to you. The whole reason why Olimar and I suspected you was because of this little incident with us accidentally saying too much stuff, and yugi, and tiny chat... long story.

EDIT: Never mind, you copy-pasted something that was a PM - I completely missed that. >.>
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Toby

I know the feeling Zunawe!

I played a faction game with Sauce one time and I was pretending to be with his team, copied a log I had with him and instead of sending it to my partner via pm through the chat I accidently posted it in public!!! Luckily Sauce didn't think much of it, he did say he didn't want me to reveal things public incase Liggy saw them (who was my partner) and that really got me going so I did what any normal person would do; I face palmed and turned off my computer.

Reemeeemberrr thiss Saaauccee??? ;)

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Quote from: Yugi on June 24, 2013, 07:50:35 PMHe's annoyed because he came last.

Did you read it? Aha.

I thought he might have came third though.

Mashi

Quote from: FireArrow on June 24, 2013, 03:17:50 PMOh, and Mashi, you idling in chat brought so much unnecessary suspicion to you. The whole reason why Olimar and I suspected you was because of this little incident with us accidentally saying too much stuff, and yugi, and tiny chat... long story.
I apologise for being offensive, but when I'm calling your reasoning ridiculous, there's a reason why.  Not to mention that none of you seemed to ever realise that I was miles away from my computer (it seemed to not shut down properly, so much for conserving electricity, whoops!!!) on a 3 day trip despite my mentioning it over and over.  I understand that mistakes can be made and (although I was frustrated) I can understand that anyone's being lynched for frivolous reasons is inevitable in this game, but not if said Players who made such a mistake complaisantly blame their target instead of taking blame for their fault.  Instead of blaming me, learn from this and recognise that 'idling in a chat' isn't actually suspicious in such circumstances.  And that when someone (or at least me) calls someone's reasoning ridiculous, it's not an intimidation trick, but my honest opinion, despite my Role.

And I don't want you to feel like I'm singling you out either, since I've even reacted similarly to some of my peers logic in that manner.  Such as when I referred to verm verm's (one of my closest friends here) reasoning for finding me suspicious in one game to be ridiculous.  But then again, verm verm and I always disagree with each other's thought processes!!!

And Zunawe, you fiend!!!  Fortunately for you, I became preoccupied with the mention of fank009's body being burnt and not searching any further.