Romp Airlines - A Let's Play Thread "Pikmin"

Started by MaestroUGC, June 03, 2013, 01:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Cheers for yet another entertaining series maestro
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

MaestroUGC

A day late, but I think it's alright. Yeah?

Yeah. Ok.

Ep. 17 - "Drowning in Sorrows"
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MaestroUGC

Ee eh oh, ee eh oh.
Amen.

Let's Play Yoshi's Story
Ep. 1 - "In the Beginning

Kman96

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I'm watching this as soon as I get home.
Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

Oh yeah, and with that:

We will be recording with guests following Christmas, likely following New Years.

If you would like to join us for this flight, make yourself known via PM. First come, first served in terms of scheduling. At the moment we're looking at a maximum of two episodes per guest, but I get to decide whether or not to let you guest in more than one.

Some things to consider (taken from the original announcement):

1) What game is it?
-Yoshi's Story, you sack of s***.

2) How do we get in on this?
- Quite simply, just ask me. There are a few people who I will extend an invitation to, so they will get priority over who gets to guest. Please note, there will be some requirements to meet, I'm not going to let just anyone onto these flights. Seats are exclusive and expensive.

3) So what do we need to do for this?
-In order for this to work, you will need to have a few things: Skype, Audacity (can be downloaded for free), a decent quality microphone (something that doesn't sound like you're trying to broadcast from Antarctica), and a stable internet connection. Also, preferably a computer that won't explode on you mid-way through recording.

4) Do we sign up now, or later?
-Now, send me a PM.

5) When will this all start?
-Recording will begin sometime soon. I'll let you know the dates within a week.

6) Do we need to practice or prepare?
-Not really, just make sure you have all of the above materials and aren't totally boring.

7) Who are those invited people, how can I be one?
- The invites are going to be people I want in this for at least one episode, because I like them.
- You can't really earn an invite, I'd have to know you can be generally entertaining beforehand. Want a leg up on others? Have some history of making Video Game related videos (LPs, video reviews, similar content). If I can see you do stuff like this, I'd be more inclined to have you onboard.

8) How's scheduling going to work?
- Once the roster is finished, everybody will get at least one episode to guest in.

9) Up to us?
- Yep, this is going to have Audience Participation. You guys will decide how this LP progresses, and will also decide who gets to guest and when! There'll be more details on that later.

10) What do we do in the meantime?
- F*** if I know, I'm just looking for people to romp around with.

Kman96

Omg this all sounds great! I would love to participate, however, my parents would probably have a problem with
Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 16, 2013, 05:17:08 PM3) So what do we need to do for this?
-In order for this to work, you will need to have a few things: Skype, Audacity (can be downloaded for free), a decent quality microphone (something that doesn't sound like you're trying to broadcast from Antarctica), and a stable internet connection. Also, preferably a computer that won't explode on you mid-way through recording.
:(

Maybe when I get my own computer!! Until then, I loved the episode!
Party Hard!
[close]

fank009

YOSHI"S STORY...
HELL YEAH...

(in my best doug impersonation) Oh please, Oh please, Oh please let me in...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 16, 2013, 05:17:08 PMI'd have to know you can be generally entertaining beforehand.
So I have no chance of appearing then?

MaestroUGC

You can guest, but I won't invite you unless I know you can do stuff like this without being a total fop.

That is if we can fit you in.

MaestroUGC

One has the skin, the other doesn't! Who will win?

Ep. 2 - Dragon on Dragon Action

Answer: Yoshi wins. I mean, c'mon...

MaestroUGC

happy happy happy happy happy happy

Ep. 18 - "Happy Fun Time"

Yugi

mikey

What are you talking about?  I always deal with my negative self by smashing it with a hammer.
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

MaestroUGC