change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

TheZeldaPianist275

Actually, hold up a sec.  Don't insta.  I just remembered something else (sorry guys)

Olimar also told me that Winter deals 1 heart of damage to six people.  Since there are 7 people left, it's plausible that Yugi was the only one not to get hit.

Also, it's worth considering that Winter killed off at least two out of the three people last night (the third being a probable wolfing) In this case, Winter actually may not have actually affected Yugi.  So I guess it's still possible that he's a human.

TheZeldaPianist275

I still think he's the most suspicious player on the board though.

Also, one other thing; try to follow me, this may get confusing: I have a special ability.

Quote from: Bird on June 01, 2013, 06:37:39 PMGhost - When you first take damage, although the damage will still be sustained, your pet wolf mirrors that damage back at your opponent. This can deal a maximum of 2 hearts.

The heart of damage I sustained last night should have also hit somebody.  Since Winter swept through and presumably hit six people still alive, that heart may have been reflected at Davy, Liggy, or FireArrow, who are all dead.  In this case, one of them would have had to take another two hearts of damage sometime last night.

In the SECOND case, however, someone who is still alive attacked me, and one of the people with one heart off got a reflection.  This would mean that Yugi, who is the only player with full health, would have gotten hit with Winter but is not susceptible to it.  I don't know whether Winter can actually kill people off at night, or whether it only takes effect during the morning.  I would assume the latter, and thus we almost certainly have two wolves left, and Yugi is almost certainly one of them.

Discuss.

Zunawe

Some of the math seems to be off to me, and internet is slow as a Slowpoke. Could somebody walk through the damage? Six of seven players are damaged, which is what Winter apparently seems to do. Yet TZP's power would change the numbers.

In case I miss later, I'm going to vote Yugi. He's never really contributed much, as I've said before, and I could see that Princess Bride poisoned wine logic going on if the wolves do get to choose who to hurt. Hopefully I'll be back in time to read whatever happens.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bird

Votes

Yugi -
BDS -
Bubbles - Yugi
Thiannon - Liggy
Zunawe - Yugi
FSM -
TZP - Thiannon Yugi

A little over 5 hours left.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

Quote from: Zunawe on June 08, 2013, 02:51:09 PMIn case I miss later, I'm going to vote Yugi. He's never really contributed much, as I've said before, and I could see that Princess Bride poisoned wine logic going on if the wolves do get to choose who to hurt. Hopefully I'll be back in time to read whatever happens.
If the wolves could get to hurt.

Besides, I hate reverse psycolagy or however you spell it.

BlackDragonSlayer

I think this is the perfect time to mention another one of my powers.

I've mentioned before that I can "buy" a one-use power to "check the allegiance" of somebody. Since that power doesn't seem to be as helpful as I thought, the other options I have available for purchase seem a lot better in this case. They include 1 heart damage, 2 heart damage, and healing powers, as well as nullification. Just in case we need to, if we lynch Yugi, I can always use my 2 heart damaging power to take out another person who's likely to be a wolf.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Yugi, at this point I really don't see a reason why we shouldn't lynch you.

1. You are the only player that wasn't damaged last night, and whatever way you look at that its suspicious
2. You claim to have guarded yourself, but nowhere else in the game did you mention your guarding power (also you kind of just posted it out of nowhere), and apparently guarding doesn't protect from Winter
3. There isn't anyone else that has a stronger reason to be lynched besides you.

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 08, 2013, 04:40:14 PMI think this is the perfect time to mention another one of my powers.

I've mentioned before that I can "buy" a one-use power to "check the allegiance" of somebody. Since that power doesn't seem to be as helpful as I thought, the other options I have available for purchase seem a lot better in this case. They include 1 heart damage, 2 heart damage, and healing powers, as well as nullification. Just in case we need to, if we lynch Yugi, I can always use my 2 heart damaging power to take out another person who's likely to be a wolf.
Or lynch someone else, and seer me?

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 08, 2013, 04:48:09 PM2. You claim to have guarded yourself, but nowhere else in the game did you mention your guarding power (also you kind of just posted it out of nowhere), and apparently guarding doesn't protect from Winter
Because I had no need to mention it before.

So pretty much, I can guard anyone from all damage for a night phase, but with each guarding, the chance of me dying while using it goes up by 25%. On Night 1 I used it on liggy, and on night 3 I used it on myself.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on June 08, 2013, 04:48:27 PMOr lynch someone else, and seer me?
My power, unfortunately, is not like a seering (</3), nor do we know if anybody else has a seering power (???).
If we lynch you, I can kill, using my damaging power, somebody else (since everybody has two hearts left), thus increasing our chances of getting a wolf if you're not a wolf, or at least not the only wolf.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Okay then, I'm fine with being lynched.

Let's wait until the phase ends though, and not insta, something else may arise.

BlackDragonSlayer

So, if we're going to lynch Yugi, who should I kill (if anybody)?

I'm thinking Thiannon at the current moment, for a rather significant reason:
In chat (I asked Yugi to post the chatlog if he "felt a need to," but apparently, he didn't :P), Yugi defended Thiannon by saying that he (Yugi) had a power that would give him (also referring to Yugi) a vigi if he named somebody in the same house as him; Yugi claimed that he guessed Thiannon, and got a vigi power.
Thus, if Yugi were a wolf, it would make sense for him to defend Thiannon in such a way.

Does anybody agree or disagree with this?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Well it's still entirely possible for him to be a wolf, apparantly wolves can take on one of their fake roles for a night.

Zunawe

Although I have personally made the mistake (this was in my first game, btw, and I was being rash), if the thread thinks you're a wolf, defending somebody is a bad idea unless you want them dead. I personally still feel suspicious of FSM. Thiannon may be a little quiet I guess, but he hasn't incriminated himself in any post that I've seen.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things