News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 07, 2013, 02:56:25 PMWell then.

Good sir Yugi, might I ask why you are the only one unscathed?  Did you use Winter?
I would assume that winter was random. Besides, if I was a wolf, it would be suicidal for me if I chose not to be hurt by winter.

I'll be in the chat if you want to ask questions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on June 07, 2013, 05:56:52 PMI would assume that winter was random. Besides, if I was a wolf, it would be suicidal for me if I chose not to be hurt by winter.

I'll be in the chat if you want to ask questions.
He never implied that you "chose" to not be hurt, but merely that you were unaffected because you were a wolf (unless I am mistaken).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Back home with decent internet. I think everything with that messy update should finally be ironed out.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Zunawe

It would make sense that a White Walker would be immune to cold. Does anybody know the specifics of Winter? I remember FireArrow say something about Olimar's role.

I'll be able to post at night. There's electricity here.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

If it helps, I guarded myself last night.

BlackDragonSlayer

I have something that can, hopefully, prove my humanity.

I believe that I have mentioned a few times that I have a power that can "find out the apparent role of the person sitting on the Iron Throne" on Day 3. I have PM'd TZP about this, and he can confirm or deny whether or not I am correct in telling him his role.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

TheZeldaPianist275

BDS is indeed correct.  I believe it is suspicion list time.

1. Thiannon- I believe you are quite an experienced player, no?  What you seem to be doing this game is QUITE different from what I ever see Bird or Verm doing.  You're not contributing much.  You're hiding, voting when necessary, but playing exactly like FSM did last game: contributing enough to not be inactive, but just enough to slip under the radar.  I doubt many people here have even considered your wolfiness.  Also, you were strangely confident - more so than most - that Boy was a wolf, without explaining any particular reasons why.  Thiannon for lynch June 8th, 2013.

2. Yugi- Zunawe brings up a good point that the White Walkers would be immune to winter.  You would be a strong lynch as well as Thiannon, methinks.

3. Zunawe- This is my first game with you, so I don't really know how you play.  You're up here because I'm wary, nothing else really.  You should also post more, if you want me to have anything to go on.

4. FSM-Reapr- A lot like Zunawe in that I don't know what to make of you.  But in this case, I have TONS of evidence that is all over the place.  Leaving the game points to your humanity, your strange trust of my judgement on the Liggy case points to your wolfiness, has legit succession lists pointing to his humanity, makes weird comment in "I'm Away Topic" pointing to his wolfiness.  The list goes on, and for every piece of evidence that he's a wolf, there's one that he's a human.  I would be willing to post the set of PM's he and I had IF SOMEONE WILL TEACH ME HOW TO QUOTE A PM.

5. Bubbles- Pretty normal stuff.  I could see you being a wolf this game, but I kind of doubt it.  Posting more would also be helpful.

6. BlackDragonSlayer- The only possible way I could see him being a wolf is explained by a piece of info Bird gave me in my role PM:

"Knowledge - "White Walkers" - White Walkers can "paint" themselves to take on the characteristics of certain roles. They have 5 of these paintings and each one lasts a night phase."

If he painted himself as someone with this power, he could be a wolf, but I kind of doubt it, seeing as how he talked about it all game and each painting lasts a night.

7. TheZeldaPianist275- We have propane!

So, we are now at that point in TWG where if all wolves are still alive and we mislynch, we lose.  Let's make it happen guys.  Everybody, contribute.  Oh yeah, and

SOMEBODY TEACH ME HOW TO QUOTE A PM

Bubbles

Quoting pms:
Spoiler
[close]

Right now I think we should lynch Yugi. Besides Liggy, he was the only player that wasn't damaged last night, and Zunawe has a point when he says that White Walkers wouldn't be damaged by Winter. And halfway into the phase
Quote from: Yugi on June 07, 2013, 10:12:31 PMIf it helps, I guarded myself last night.
because that information would have been great to have earlier. This seems like he was just trying to think of a reason why he wasn't hurt, and BAM, all of a sudden he has a guarding power?

TheZeldaPianist275

What the heck

What did Waddle send you

Bubbles

TheZeldaPianist275

Also, I didn't think my list through too well.  I think Yugi is a much stronger candidate for lynch today than Thiannon. 

Actually there's another reason for that: I and FireArrow each threw a torch at FSM with his knowledge to see if his guarding power was legit.  If it wasn't he would have taken two hearts of damage and we'd who to lynch today.  Apparently it was legit, since he only has one heart taken off, and he and Olimar both stated earlier that Winter deals damage regardless of guarding.

Yugi

Somebody contradict me if this isn't a good idea (I'm still a noob) but I don't think an insta would be a bad thing.

Bubbles

^If Winter deals damage regardless of damage then that only disproves Yugi's "guarding" even more