TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

As a final request, if there is a PM you really need me to see, include [TWG] in the subjectline. For stuff like power usages or major moves you're thinking of making as the game continues. Thanks in advance!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

I would recommend keeping liggy alive until later in the game, his power seems useful, and should be protected.

Liggy

I actually already sent my power in to kill myself tonight!

Stop me if I'm going to fast, now.

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on June 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PMI would recommend keeping liggy alive until later in the game, his power seems useful, and should be protected.

We pretty much agreed to make liggy use that power tonight in chat.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Zunawe

Is there something set up to give damage? And are we sure that we'll even know if it heals everybody if the damage is given in the same phase? If not, as far as we know he's stabbing himself with an icicle.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Liggy

So uh.  I had a plan, but due to a misunderstanding it's not going to work.

Now I really am not as okay with going out and killing myself tonight.  I'd really appreciate TZP's co-operation here before I go and kill myself tonight.  I'm sure we can work something out!

FireArrow

Quote from: Zunawe on June 02, 2013, 08:39:43 PMIs there something set up to give damage? And are we sure that we'll even know if it heals everybody if the damage is given in the same phase? If not, as far as we know he's stabbing himself with an icicle.

Healing happens before game damage, so there is absolutely no way to verify whether or not liggy lied about the healing if he uses it tonight.

Zunawe

Bird, what will we be told if somebody used a power that healed every player and killed the user?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Guarding TZP because if he now dies, a wolf can easily get the Iron Throne.

Bird

All health and damage changes are reflected in the health at the update.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FireArrow

You message looks a bit dated FSM...

Liggy

Hey guys I'm not dying tonight.  TZP never went through, and I'm not killing myself for no good reason.

Liggy

Quote from: Myself, when I asked for house claims on May 30, 2013, 06:11:20 PMBut I have two stipulations:

Number one:  I'm guarded tonight.  I can't matyr myself if I'm already dead.
Number two:  The King claims his full role to me.  Not his fake role, his real one.  My other power is incredibly useful as well, but I need to know what the King's role is first.  If he wants to know what that power is, he can talk to me in private once we know who he is.

FireArrow

Quote from: Liggy on June 03, 2013, 05:26:33 PMHey guys I'm not dying tonight.  TZP never went through, and I'm not killing myself for no good reason.

The fact that were gonna lynch you if you don't is a pretty good reason itself. It's better for you to die a confirmed human then a suspected wolf.

Liggy

That's pretty silly logic!

I provide nothing as a confirmed human.  At all.