News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

@BDS
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 02, 2013, 08:04:18 AMAlso Liggy said he isn't aligned with anyone so actually I guess we should just kill this loner and Liggy should help us. Liggy, tell us the loner so we can kill him if he's in it for the win? It's either us, the loner or the wolves that's going to win, and I'd rather it be us.
Quote from: Liggy on June 02, 2013, 08:28:26 AMThe loner is non-overriding Toby.  I really don't see a need to reveal him, because all it's going to do is make him a target.  But if you guys still want me to.  :/

Quote from: Liggy on June 02, 2013, 03:11:35 PMI actually did plan to call out Olimar since the beginning of the phase, because he had claimed one of my role is his.  The fact fank died was something I thought about while typing up that post.  Also, no one thought I was framing Olimar until after I had retracted my argument.
Okay, I can give you that, but it still doesn't change the fact that my impression was the trigger(like I explained previously) that made me think you were framing Olimar.

Quote from: Liggy on June 02, 2013, 03:11:35 PMAdditionally, the argument with me being a wolf is speculative, involves me to have been making a huge story since near the beginning of the game, and requires me to both paranoid that the loner would reveal me for not retracting my vote against Olimar, but unafraid that Olimar and FireArrow would call me out for killing Fank, who probably would've told them he talked to me.
Of course it's speculative, since there's nothing that would prove that you're telling the truth!
And no, I feel like the Loner was made up by you, like I said. It doesn't require you to be paranoid about anything. I sure know I would have done anything I could have to prevent Olimar from being lynched.

Quote from: Liggy on June 02, 2013, 03:11:35 PMI also can't believe I didn't think of this before, but as proof I'm not lying about the investigator, Olimar's roles are Tywin Lannister and Robert Baratheon.  Don't know which one is real one, but he can at least confirm that those are his roles.
Wolves have powers, like some people have said when I told them about my guarding power.

Quote from: Liggy on June 02, 2013, 03:11:35 PMAlso the Loner didn't ruin every chance of winning by claiming to me, because he's non-overriding.  His only objective is to survive, and that's pretty easy for him if I now know there's no reason to kill him.
You mean you would let him win the game? Because he shouldn't have any chance of winning, now that you know his identity, so I have absolutely no idea why you speak like he could win.

Liggy, just because you received a PM 30 minutes ago, doesn't prove anything, since you could have easily sent it to yourself or a wolf partner.

I don't buy any of this "helping an enemy if he helps us" thing. Also Loner good job with all the spelling errors, trying to make us think you're .

Also Liggy plays Feed The Beast, Liggy is cool.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on June 02, 2013, 04:21:54 PMYou mean you would let him win the game? Because he shouldn't have any chance of winning, now that you know his identity, so I have absolutely no idea why you speak like he could win.
I believe, in one quote you used, Liggy said that the loner's victory is "non-overriding," which would mean that we would have no reason to lynch them, unless both they (the loner) and Olimar were wolves.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 02, 2013, 04:29:11 PMI believe, in one quote you used, Liggy said that the loner's victory is "non-overriding," which would mean that we would have no reason to lynch them, unless both they (the loner) and Olimar were wolves.
I don't see what you meant by this, sorry. ???

Liggy

The loner's victory is non-overriding.  That is, both he and the humans can win.  Just because he wins doesn't mean no one else can, and just because someone else wins doesn't mean he can.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on June 02, 2013, 04:36:14 PMI don't see what you meant by this, sorry. ???
The loner's victory does not override the human victory, from what I gather from Liggy's quote that you used in your post. YOU said (when you said: "You mean you would let him win the game?") that we should lynch the loner so that they don't win, which makes no sense, given that fact (e.g. you'd only be lynching them out of greed, because the loner winning does not prevent the humans from winning).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Basically the only reason to prevent the loner from winning is to prevent the loner from winning. It's not as if we won't beat the wolves if the loner completes his win condition (the non-overriding part). Therefore, we should stop focusing on killing a human just so that we get the only win. He has powers like the rest of us, so we might as well use them to our advantage and work with him.

Double ninja'd, probably saying the same thing.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Oh, I guess I had no idea what overriding meant then, hahaha.

There's still no evidence that what Liggy is telling us is true.

FireArrow

Well, I'm in chat with liggy now, I'd suggest you joined FSM.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FSM-Reapr

I'm currently chatting with some friends over at Skype, I'll join after I finish chatting with them.

Liggy

And there's no evidence that what your telling us is true.

And there's no evidence that what FireArrow is telling us is true.

And there's no evidence that what Olimar is telling us is true.

And there's no evidence that what Fank has told us was true.

I've provided chat logs, power results, testimonies, etc.  There's really nothing more I can do short of revealing the loner's name (which wouldn't do much, and he still requests to remain hidden) or screenshotting my role PM (and I'd like to play next game, thank you very much).

(this post would have been a lot more impactful had FireArrow not posted twice :()

FSM-Reapr

That's why people have to choose sides on whether they believe you, or us. You can't blame us for preventing you from utterly destroying the human team(<-this can be debatable lol).

Liggy

Wait what.

I did not utterly destroy the human team.  Where the heck did that come from.

I brought everyone's house together, and I revealed a confirmed human to the thread.  That doesn't mean I'm a confirmed human, but it's as far away from utterly destroying the human team as possible.

FSM-Reapr

I meant you would, if I get lynched today.

There's nothing more dangerous to the human team than a wolf that the humans think is one of them.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Liggy on June 02, 2013, 05:29:44 PMI brought everyone's house together

Am I missing something?  When did you do this?

Bubbles

Can someone give me an actual reason that the majority of votes are on FSM right now? I can't find a reasonable one anywhere