TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

and Liggy don't die tonight.

Actually, Liggy, tell everyone who their rivals are and if someone has an ability in which they must hurt another house in order to gain something use it tonight. Then night 3/4 Liggy should use Martyrship.

Liggy

Should I just post the full list in public then?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Liggy on June 02, 2013, 01:49:32 PMShould I just post the full list in public then?
The only problem with that would be if everybody piled their powers on one person, and accidentally killed them...

Does anybody have any objections, though??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

No point, we all get what we want from knowing our rivals.

Does anyone have an ability where they need to know their allied house? (by saying yes you don't really reveal much)

FireArrow

Quote from: Liggy on June 02, 2013, 10:43:53 AMFor the record, the reason why I expressed that this entire ordeal is stupid is that the only reason I'm suspected boils down to the fact I revealed Olimar was human.

No - and I'm not gonna repeat myself. There's a lot more evidence then that.

This whole inspector thing is confusing, If the inspector is a wolf, then I don't think liggy could be a wolf as well. Why? Because then Liggy would of never of had to retract his vote on Olimar. So, either they're both human or liggy alone is a wolf (or they could be trying to bluff?)

Matyrship actually isn't a very good way to prove humanity simply because you have to die for it to work. We can't prove that liggy is human unless he dies, at which point, that information is nearly pointless. Liggy, can you actually give us a good way to prove your humanity without you having to kill yourself?

No one has responded to FSM's defense, yet you want to lynch him anyways? You don't lynch BDS because he is acting like BDS but you lynch FSM for acting like FSM? I originally thought FSM was suspicious but his defense actually convinced me, let's go after someone with a bit more reason then "they're acting funny" ok?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FSM-Reapr

Liggy.
It's a very good way to bluff you're going to kill yourself Night 3/4 to guarantee you'll be alive by then. Especially when no one is suspicious of your wolf partners. This reason could get him off the hook almost every lynch, considering no one would tell Liggy to kill himself to heal one heart on some random guy who could be a wolf. Liggy was most likely behind the Fank wolfing. Not only because he had a reviving ability, but because he could frame Olimar, a new player who could easily have given up(good thing he didn't). The fact that he won't reveal who the "Loner" is, is the most suspicious thing. Not even to Olimar. He's afraid we would lynch a confirmed non-human instead of a human(to you, a possible wolf). Bullcrap.
Why did the Third-Party Role even claim to Liggy and confirm that he's not a human and by doing that RUINING EVERY CHANCE WINNING THE GAME FOR HIMSELF??? It is very likely that Liggy made Loner up to back out on Olimar lynch.

Now why you shouldn't lynch me.
When I'm alive, no one would wolf TZP or Olimar because of my guarding power. If a wolf kills TZP and gets the Throne, the wolves have 5 votes every Day. It'll be pretty easy to pick lynches for the wolves from that point on.

Toby

Quote from: FireArrow on June 02, 2013, 02:48:44 PMNo one has responded to FSM's defense, yet you want to lynch him anyways? You don't lynch BDS because he is acting like BDS but you lynch FSM for acting like FSM? I originally thought FSM was suspicious but his defense actually convinced me, let's go after someone with a bit more reason then "they're acting funny" ok?

No, just because you post a defense it doesn't mean everyone should take their vote off you. FSM is not acting as he normally is and there wasn't much to reply to for his defense. Everything I said still stands and I believe his defense to be a 'I'll say I meant this to seem human' or 'let's pretend the rest makes it look like I mean something else' defense.

Liggy

FSM.
Why would I back out of the Olimar lynch if it was going my way, and I actually had some good evidence against him?

FSM-Reapr

When people would have started to realize you could've just as easily been framing Olimar, a new, unexperienced player. You could have just as easily been behind the Fank wolfing. The fact that you made your accusation against Olimar 30 minutes after the update made me wonder had you planned this from the start.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on June 02, 2013, 02:52:13 PMWhy did the Third-Party Role even claim to Liggy and confirm that he's not a human and by doing that RUINING EVERY CHANCE WINNING THE GAME FOR HIMSELF??? It is very likely that Liggy made Loner up to back out on Olimar lynch.
Because the "loner" is a human, just not aligned to any house, I assume??

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on June 02, 2013, 03:03:10 PMWhen people would have started to realize you could've just as easily been framing Olimar, a new, unexperienced player. You could have just as easily been behind the Fank wolfing. The fact that you made your accusation against Olimar 30 minutes after the update made me wonder had you planned this from the start.
That's the thing: if he had kept with the lynch and presented more evidence to bolster his accusation, which, if he had it all planned out, I'm sure he would have, he would've easily convinced several other players to lynch Olimar.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 02, 2013, 03:08:05 PMBecause the "loner" is a human, just not aligned to any house, I assume?
Liggy confirmed that the loner is not in the human team.

Liggy

I actually did plan to call out Olimar since the beginning of the phase, because he had claimed one of my role is his.  The fact fank died was something I thought about while typing up that post.  Also, no one thought I was framing Olimar until after I had retracted my argument.

Additionally, the argument with me being a wolf is speculative, involves me to have been making a huge story since near the beginning of the game, and requires me to both paranoid that the loner would reveal me for not retracting my vote against Olimar, but unafraid that Olimar and FireArrow would call me out for killing Fank, who probably would've told them he talked to me.

I also can't believe I didn't think of this before, but as proof I'm not lying about the investigator, Olimar's roles are Tywin Lannister and Robert Baratheon.  Don't know which one is real one, but he can at least confirm that those are his roles.

Also the Loner didn't ruin every chance of winning by claiming to me, because he's non-overriding.  His only objective is to survive, and that's pretty easy for him if I now know there's no reason to kill him.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on June 02, 2013, 03:09:15 PMLiggy confirmed that the loner is not in the human team.
Quote from: Bird on May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PMThis game has 3 wolves and 11 humans. There are 4 different human factions as well as some roles that are not aligned to any faction.
Also, from Liggy's chat log:
Quote[6/1/2013 3:41:24 PM] [LONER]: He said everyone who isn't a white walker is human. I asked him if I was human
[6/1/2013 3:48:35 PM] Aaron George: so wait
[6/1/2013 3:48:40 PM] Aaron George: did sauce say he was a human?
[6/1/2013 3:49:58 PM] [LONER]: He didn't give a direct answer
[6/1/2013 3:50:14 PM] Aaron George: but
[6/1/2013 3:50:19 PM] Aaron George: he specifically told you one role was real
[6/1/2013 3:50:20 PM] Aaron George: and one was fake
[6/1/2013 3:50:23 PM] Aaron George: correct?
[6/1/2013 3:51:40 PM] [LONER]: Nope
Which does not specifically state whether or not this "loner" is a human.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: Liggy on June 02, 2013, 03:11:35 PMI actually did plan to call out Olimar since the beginning of the phase, because he had claimed one of my role is his.  The fact fank died was something I thought about while typing up that post.  Also, no one thought I was framing Olimar until after I had retracted my argument.

Additionally, the argument with me being a wolf is speculative, involves me to have been making a huge story since near the beginning of the game, and requires me to both paranoid that the loner would reveal me for not retracting my vote against Olimar, but unafraid that Olimar and FireArrow would call me out for killing Fank, who probably would've told them he talked to me.

I also can't believe I didn't think of this before, but as proof I'm not lying about the investigator, Olimar's roles are Tywin Lannister and Robert Baratheon.  Don't know which one is real one, but he can at least confirm that those are his roles.

Also the Loner didn't ruin every chance of winning by claiming to me, because he's non-overriding.  His only objective is to survive, and that's pretty easy for him if I now know there's no reason to kill him.

I thought you were framing Olimar the whole time, then again, no one would of taken me seriously.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Liggy

You might have, but I'm not going to retract my argument because one person thinks I'm wrong.

I really dislike screencaps (ask Thiannon why they're horrible), but here you go: