News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Hey, everyone, sorry again for my inactivity!  I had intended to come on whenever I had free time, but the Internet at the home disappeared for some reason and I've been unable to.  It's came back for some time, but I'm not sure for how long.

I'm going to safety on Thiannon for the time being.  I'll hopefully be home some time in the evening to discuss the game and make a vote.

Based on only the last few posts, anyhow, I suggest that, unless something major occurred while I was gone, you all reconsider your suspicions on Liggy, because I found him to seem quite Human from the conversation I had with him two days ago.  Or at least, if you are resolved on lynching him, you think it through very much.

Toby

Quote from: Mashi on June 02, 2013, 11:29:14 AMBased on only the last few posts, anyhow, I suggest that, unless something major occurred while I was gone, you all reconsider your suspicions on Liggy, because I found him to seem quite Human from the conversation I had with him two days ago.  Or at least, if you are resolved on lynching him, you think it through very much.

Zunawe

I believe that Liggy said when he was first trying to reassure us in the thread that he would gladly kill himself to prove his humanity and confirm whatever information he put into the thread. We could easily pick somebody to lynch on this day and have a vote the next phase/phases on whether or not Liggy should use his power. Of course, somebody would have to be injured in order for this to work effectively.

For now, I vote FSM.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

This could be something, or it could be nothing, but I find it odd. About an hour and a half ago I signed into the Mibbit chat. Once online, it told me that Liggy and Mashi(Two people I REALLY wanted to chat with)were also online. So I tried to start up a chat, but no one responded. They were inactive, it seemed, so I thought I'd stick around for the next person who joined. The thing is, they were never kicked for being inactive (ping timeout). I've been online for, like I said, about an hour and a half, posting the occasional "anyone there?" bit, but with no replies.

Spoiler
12:59      *** Olimar12345 joined #twgnsm
TWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Topic set by bird on Fri May 17 2013 19:33:24 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
13:00   Olimar12345   Hello Mashi
13:00   Olimar12345   Hello Liggy
13:26   Olimar12345   Anyone there?
13:33   Olimar12345   Isyour internet back now, Mashi?
14:02   Olimar12345   Well this is helpful.
14:09   Olimar12345   anyone there?
14:22   Olimar12345   ...
[close]

They were't pinged out, because they weren't inactive. I believe they must have been chatting via PM. And that's fine and dandy, but you have a confirmed human in the chat here, getting not so much as a simple "hello". Must be chatting about something awfully important, there. Care to share anything with us?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Liggy

You're misunderstanding ping timeout, Olimar.

Basically the server sends messages to people, and waits a response, to check to see if a client terminated the connection without telling.  Most (i.e., all but a select few) IRC clients send back the ping response automatically.  Usually, ping timeouts have more to deal with the IRC client stalling or the internet connection failing than inactivity.

Here is another person pretty much saying the same thing.  It seems like you're really trying everything to get me lynched now.

Olimar12345

You don't understand, Liggy. All I want is information-Anything, really, that can use to prove your innocence. You've just been making it very hard for me to believe that you are human. Help me help you!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

davy

FSM. Mainly because I want Liggy to be alive for the time being, because I find you more suspicious than BDS and if I would vote for someone else, there is a much higher chance that Liggy will be lynched then if I vote for FSM.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

23:11   FSM   I gave a defense against TBWCW, Yugi voted me for defending Olimar, Zunawe doesn't know my playstyle, Davy voted me because I have 3 votes on me.

:(

Zunawe

I voted for you because you seem to be acting. Some of your most recent posts are coherent, but earlier you seemed to be all over the place as if to confuse people.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Benefits of being king, directly from the PM (if someone wants to show me how to quote another page I'll be happy to):

You have become King, and now have all of the powers associated with the Iron Throne. These powers include:
Healing a player 1 heart each night phase.
Hurting a player 1 heart each night phase.
Having your votes count as 1, 2 or 3 during day phases (send a PM if you would like to activate this ability).

Let the suggestions begin.

Toby

Have your vote count as 1 please. That's all I got.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 02, 2013, 01:22:46 PMBenefits of being king, directly from the PM (if someone wants to show me how to quote another page I'll be happy to):

You have become King, and now have all of the powers associated with the Iron Throne. These powers include:
Healing a player 1 heart each night phase.
Hurting a player 1 heart each night phase.
Having your votes count as 1, 2 or 3 during day phases (send a PM if you would like to activate this ability).

Let the suggestions begin.
Do you think it might be good to hurt a player tonight, to test Liggy's power, or would that be completely unnecessary (e.g. unless anybody has a revive power, all it would do would be to kill a human)?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Yeah Olimar, hurt someone tonight that you think is suspicious.

Toby

Just to be 100% sure we know Liggy is telling the truth.

FSM-Reapr

I'm asking for all of you to not insta me.

Thank you.