TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Olimar, why? You gain nothing but hate from Liggy from posting that. Also I think Liggy didn't want you to post that for the fact that he didn't want much to be revealed by the secret seerer. Not that he had anything to hide about himself

More coming soon

Toby

And Davy, this is from memory but I think it's this:

Liggy - 1 (olimar)
BDS - 1 (Thiannon)
Fire Arrow - 1 (Bubbles)
FSM - 2 (Boy, Yugi)

Complete memory, BDS probably voted someone and I think Fire Arrow may have revoted but on my phone so can't count it up too well.

FSM-Reapr

I think this is the current vote count.

- Yugi -> FSM
- Mashi
- Liggy -> Olimar
- BlackDragonSlayer
- davy
- Bubbles -> FireArrow
- Thiannon -> BDS
- Zunawe
- Olimar12345 -> Liggy
- FSM-Reapr
- TheZeldaPianist275
- FireArrow -> Liggy
- The Boy Who Cried Wolf -> FSM

Quote from: davy on June 02, 2013, 03:38:22 AMI've read through the topic, and it seems like BDS, Liggy and FSM are the most likely players to be lynched this phase. I do not agree with lynching BDS for playing like he usually does, and I rather have Liggy alive this phase because he does have the most information of all players. FSM is the best candidate for this day's lynch imo atm.
"Sure, let's all save BDS because he shouldn't be lynched for his normal behavior. Let's lynch FSM instead even though he's behaving like he always does too!" Seriously guys. What? I even defended myself properly against TBWCW's accusations.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 31, 2013, 08:45:56 PMYeah, I think I fucked up royally-but that's okay. I was just getting tired of this game anyway, so go ahead and kill me. Probably no pony will believe me now, but I wasn't a wolf, and killing me won't do you much good.

Good luck.
I defended Olimar because I he seemed like he was going to give up. If he would have given up because of some stupid Fank wolfing, I would have been disappointed because after that I would have been pretty sure that he would never play TWG again.
Also because I think he's human.

Quote from: Thiannon on June 01, 2013, 10:00:20 AMFSM: I think you're underestimating the "fairness" of this game. I really do think Bird rolled the roles randomly (i.e. whether a role is real or fake or given to a wolf (as a fake) or a human was randomized in some fashion).
I disagree. I think Bird already determined that the human and wolf players get certain roles. Otherwise it'd be a clusterfuck to imagine that only the wolves get the reviving powers in their fake roles as the result of the dice roll, for example. It just sounds so stupid to my ears.

I don't get why Liggy won't reveal his "trustworthy companion" to Olimar, or why would (s)he contact Liggy instead of the guy (s)he confirmed human! If Liggy would be revealed to be a wolf, it'd be certain that this person would be his wolf partner. I can't come up with a reason for why is it a secret that only Liggy must know.

Toby

First off the Liggy lynch is ridiculous. He's claimed to have a Martyrship power (sp?)That's a pretty big claim and can be easily found out to be fake. If Liggy is a wolf there is only really 1 way I can think of for Liggy to have this as a fake claim and that's he is a suicidal wolf. Which generally means he'll help the wolves if he commits suicide or that he'll blow up someone if he posts a message in the thread BUT Liggy claimed he heals everyone's health if he uses his power. So this means that this power probably wasn't a fake claim for a wolf and as I know Liggy is a great player, I doubt he'd be so stupid to pretend to have such a power.

Secondly, Liggy started the game by asking everyone to claim their houses to him. Liggy claimed he didn't have a house (or was a third party) so it doesn't benefit him in any way but it does benefit us a lot. We get to know who we shouldn't use our abilities on (for the most part) and have a better idea of who we should use our abilities on (again, for the most part). If Liggy was a wolf what would he gain? Probably some human points and nothing else. It's not like he can get a better idea of who to wolf because the abilities can't all be clearly outlined from the characters descriptions of each house and the abilities seem fairly mixed.

Thirdly, the Fank wolfing. I don't see how this makes it seem like it was Liggy who did it. Liggy didn't play in the game before and I doubt he read it. Also it wasn't like Liggy came to Fank for information, Fank came to Liggy. Olimar and Fire Arrow in fact should be supporting Liggy's humanity because Fank can somehow detect humans from players and if Fank thought Liggy was human and FireArrow and Olimar were in fact human then Olimar and FireArrow should of welcomed Liggy to the secret alliance created by the human reader Fank.

Lastly, if you still think Liggy is a wolf, simply don't vote him. Why? Because he'll kill himself anyway for our benefit! Think of it this way, there are probably 3-4 humans in this game, if Liggy is a wolf, great we can lynch him whenever we want then but who will we lynch the next day? How about we switch that around. Who will we lynch today, next day we'll lynch Liggy. The game won't end if we leave a wolf (Liggy) alive so lets let the game continue!

And as a side note the mysterious seer should not come out. Especially to Olimar now as he has been proved untrustworthy. Also Liggy can probably explain why the seer came to him instead of Olimar in the first place. Possibly the fact that they are both third parties but I wouldn't really know, it's just a guess.

Liggy

Actually I was a wolf with fank last game, but I got really annoyed at his logic and wanted him dead.

I told Olimar why I won't tell him who he is.  He's a loner, so I can't trust that Olimar won't decide to kill him.  It's simple as that.

Besides, I don't see anyone else willing to claim to Olimar.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 02, 2013, 07:33:40 AMFirst off the Liggy lynch is ridiculous. He's claimed to have a Martyrship power (sp?)That's a pretty big claim and can be easily found out to be fake. If Liggy is a wolf there is only really 1 way I can think of for Liggy to have this as a fake claim and that's he is a suicidal wolf. Which generally means he'll help the wolves if he commits suicide or that he'll blow up someone if he posts a message in the thread BUT Liggy claimed he heals everyone's health if he uses his power. So this means that this power probably wasn't a fake claim for a wolf and as I know Liggy is a great player, I doubt he'd be so stupid to pretend to have such a power.
It's called bluff, TBWCW, not stupidity. He could also just as well be lying about his power's effects.

Instead of making a huge response to that post, I just came up with a plan.

YES FSM!!! What is it? :O

Well let me tell you.
Liggy kills himself this turn and heals Fank. Fank revives Liggy or a human or something and everything's cool. Thus we confirm all kinds of shenanigans.

But FSM wouldn't it be better to save Liggy's power for later?

No, because then we would have to hunt for the wolves again because they would also be revived and that's not cool. :< Better now then later.

Ohh FSM you're such a genius make love to me

Hang on, I seem to have been ninja'd

Quote from: Liggy on June 02, 2013, 07:39:32 AMI told Olimar why I won't tell him who he is.  He's a loner, so I can't trust that Olimar won't decide to kill him.  It's simple as that.
But if he's a loner, isn't he our enemy since he's not a human? Why aren't you helping the human team if you're a human? I don't get it.

Toby

It's a healing power FSM, to heal a couple of hearts or so. If your dead it won't work, it'll just make your corpse look pretty. You seem like your trying to make rediculous plans that a new human player would make just to seem human. Sorry if it sounds mean but it's how I see it.

Also Liggy said he isn't aligned with anyone so actually I guess we should just kill this loner and Liggy should help us. Liggy, tell us the loner so we can kill him if he's in it for the win? It's either us, the loner or the wolves that's going to win, and I'd rather it be us.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 02, 2013, 08:04:18 AMIt's a healing power FSM, to heal a couple of hearts or so. If your dead it won't work, it'll just make your corpse look pretty.
:O i like pretty corpses

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 02, 2013, 08:04:18 AMYou seem like your trying to make rediculous plans that a new human player would make just to seem human. Sorry if it sounds mean but it's how I see it.
*ridiculous
Orrrrr I could just not know the effects of everything and be lazy and let other people to correct me when I'm wrong.

Anyways, if Liggy doesn't share the name of the loner, I'm all in for lynching him.

Liggy

The loner is non-overriding Toby.  I really don't see a need to reveal him, because all it's going to do is make him a target.  But if you guys still want me to.  :/

Toby

Non-overriding?

What exactly is his win condition then?

Liggy

Just to survive until the end.  Which is why I'm hesitant on to reveal his name; people tend to kill other people who are winning, regardless if they need to or not.

FSM-Reapr

Liggy, if that's you think it's a way to prevent us from lynvhing you because we want to know the loner's identity, you're wrong.

I find this hella suspicious.

Liggster, any chance we could we have screenshots of PMs that show your discussions but don't show the avatar or the name of the sender to proof you're not lying? Remember to include the receivers tho.

Toby

If his victory is non overriding I don't see why we should kill him then and we should in fact help him/her to win as long ashe/she agrees to help us.

He/she has already helped us with the Olimar seering and as a third party his/her win condition actually makes sense.

I don't think screenshots are legal/necessary. It seems too much of a story to fake anyway.

Liggy

Once again, Aaron George is me, the Loner's name is redacted because he doesn't want his name to be public!

Spoiler
[6/1/2013 3:37:31 PM] Aaron George: now would be a great time to ask bird
[6/1/2013 3:38:02 PM] [LONER]: Ask him what?
[6/1/2013 3:38:11 PM] Aaron George: about your results
[6/1/2013 3:38:23 PM] Aaron George: if they would be the same if he was a wolf and those were his fake roles
[6/1/2013 3:38:25 PM] [LONER]: Oh, I asked him
[6/1/2013 3:38:32 PM] [LONER]: Oh
[6/1/2013 3:41:24 PM] [LONER]: He said everyone who isn't a white walker is human. I asked him if I was human
[6/1/2013 3:48:35 PM] Aaron George: so wait
[6/1/2013 3:48:40 PM] Aaron George: did sauce say he was a human?
[6/1/2013 3:49:58 PM] [LONER]: He didn't give a direct answer
[6/1/2013 3:50:14 PM] Aaron George: but
[6/1/2013 3:50:19 PM] Aaron George: he specifically told you one role was real
[6/1/2013 3:50:20 PM] Aaron George: and one was fake
[6/1/2013 3:50:23 PM] Aaron George: correct?
[6/1/2013 3:51:40 PM] [LONER]: Nope
[6/1/2013 3:51:51 PM] Aaron George: oh
[6/1/2013 3:51:55 PM] Aaron George: so how did you know which one was real
[6/1/2013 3:52:24 PM] [LONER]: He just said everyone who isn't a White Walker is human.
[6/1/2013 3:52:34 PM] Aaron George: but
[6/1/2013 3:52:38 PM] Aaron George: wtf
[6/1/2013 3:52:39 PM] [LONER]: And it just told me that one was real and one was fake
[6/1/2013 3:52:49 PM] Aaron George: but you specifically told me one was real!
[6/1/2013 3:53:08 PM] Aaron George: what I want to know
[6/1/2013 3:53:14 PM] Aaron George: is that if he was a white walker
[6/1/2013 3:53:17 PM] Aaron George: (he's on irc right now)
[6/1/2013 3:53:34 PM] Aaron George: would sauce still say that one of the roles was real?
[6/1/2013 3:53:53 PM] [LONER]: I'm asking now
[6/1/2013 3:53:59 PM] [LONER]: I'll go to irc then
[6/1/2013 4:04:17 PM] Aaron George: so uh
[6/1/2013 4:04:23 PM | Edited 4:04:32 PM] Aaron George: did your power confirm him as human
[6/1/2013 4:04:24 PM] Aaron George: y/n
[6/1/2013 4:04:43 PM] [LONER]: Yes
[6/1/2013 4:04:51 PM] [LONER]: After a complex chat, yes, aha
[6/1/2013 4:05:15 PM] Aaron George: oh okay
[6/1/2013 4:05:19 PM] Aaron George: so
[6/1/2013 4:05:24 PM] Aaron George: if he was a white walker
[6/1/2013 4:05:28 PM] Aaron George: sauce would have said he was
[6/1/2013 4:05:35 PM] Aaron George: or would've said he had two fake roles?
[6/1/2013 4:05:58 PM] [LONER]: Would have told me his White Walker name and the fact he was a White Walker
[6/1/2013 4:06:04 PM] Aaron George: oh okay
[6/1/2013 4:06:21 PM] [LONER]: But Sauce also said that a lot of the seers are all different and will get different results
[6/1/2013 4:06:29 PM] Aaron George: oh
[6/1/2013 4:06:33 PM] [LONER]: Like only role name, role name and fake roles, only fake roles
[6/1/2013 4:06:36 PM] [LONER]: stuff like that
[6/1/2013 4:06:37 PM] Aaron George: oh okay

And then later:

[6/1/2013 5:12:58 PM] Aaron George: does your power tell you olimar's powers?
[6/1/2013 5:13:30 PM] Aaron George: er
[6/1/2013 5:13:30 PM] Aaron George: did
[6/1/2013 5:14:49 PM] [LONER]: No :(
[6/1/2013 5:15:03 PM] Aaron George: I told olimar
[6/1/2013 5:15:08 PM] Aaron George: my informant was a loner
[close]

Liggy

For the record, the reason why I expressed that this entire ordeal is stupid is that the only reason I'm suspected boils down to the fact I revealed Olimar was human.