News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Once again: defending does not immediately make the two wolf partners. And Liggy explained how Olimar was confirmed 6 posts above yours

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 01, 2013, 04:54:35 PMOnce again: defending does not immediately make the two wolf partners.
It's the only thing I have as of now.

Bubbles

Which isn't really enough to vote for someone

Toby

Quote from: Yugi on June 01, 2013, 04:51:25 PMAlso, there was something about Olimar being a comfirmed human, can someone explain this to me?

Liggy revealed that Olimar is apparantly confirmed human to him because someone investigated him and found out his real role.

Also, don't vote FSM for Defending someone. Vote for FSM for reasons perhaps similiar to mine. I may be wrong but Olimar and FSM seem like friends and I'm sure if your friends was going to be lynched day 1 on his first game you wouldn't particularly enjoy letting it happen whether you were a human or a wolf.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on June 01, 2013, 01:43:51 PMA BDS lynch wouldn't be a bad idea, however, I think we would be chasing the wrong rabbit.
The reason why it wouldn't be a bad idea is so that you don't become overly suspicious of me later during a crucial time when we need to actually find the wolves. :P

Quote from: FireArrow on June 01, 2013, 02:15:33 PM4. BDS: Your defense was "FSMs post didn't make sense, the formatting was weird." I have a hard time believing that an experienced TWGer wouldn't read a log becuase "it was confusing." On top of that, like Thiannon said, your behavior has been very weird.
If you have the entire chat log, you'll see that that's not the only reason I gave (the other one being, if I am not mistaken, that there was no reason to jump on anybody, especially because the information said little to nothing conclusive at the time).
Also, you say "weird behavior" when it's only Day 1: your conclusion is based on Night 1 behavior, when there's often very little to discuss.

Quote from: Liggy on June 01, 2013, 03:34:15 PMAt this point it's safe to say fank being wolfed is probably a coincidence.
I think it's quite possible that somebody was "afraid" of how fank might benefit the human team, even without his powers.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

k-NiGhT has been replaced by TheZeldaPianist275.
shadowkirby has been replaced by davy.

Their PMs will go out and the thread will be updated momentarily.

Update: All host PMs received by K-NiGhT and shadowkirby have been relayed to TheZeldaPianist275 and davy respectively. They may need additional help catching up though! Again, if anyone has any questions, just send me a PM and I'll respond pretty quickly.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Oh yeah. Also. Pushing back the deadline of the day phase to 10:00 PM CDT because of... uh... reasons.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FireArrow

Yugi, by that logic, I'd be a wolf too.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TheZeldaPianist275

Ohaidere.

Olimar And FireArrow, welcome to TWG!

FireArrow

TheZeldaPianist275

So yeah. I sit upon the Iron Throne. There are indeed certain benefits, benefits that I would be more than willing to share publicly. This should prompt some discussion on how the king should behave. I'm heading to bed now, and I'll probably post them tomorrow, unless you guys veto.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 01, 2013, 09:39:02 PMThis should prompt some discussion on how the king should behave.
Don't use me as a role model!

Unless there's nobody with a guardian power (or at least a power somewhat similar to a guardian), I think it would be safe to share what your benefits are.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

TZP, I sent some PMS your way

FSM-Reapr

BACK FROM THE SICKEST PARTY OF THE CENTURY

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 01, 2013, 03:33:16 PMI'm going to vote for FSM.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 01, 2013, 03:33:16 PMNow this was very odd. You said we should all tell our roles and fake roles which is a silly idea altogether and then you said the players who can only come up with one are the wolves? I'm guessing you mean one fake claim here because fake claims are generally for wolves. This to me says you have 2 fake claims and White Walkers are the only ones who have 2 fake claims. So this basically shouts out you're a White Walker. No matter how ridiculously obvious it does seem, I'm inclined to believe it.
How did you come up with this idea
Out of context. >.>

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 29, 2013, 08:27:27 PMI assume the wolves only got a fake role and the "real role" can be replaced with the identity kidnapping. Feel free to correct me, Bird.

We should all tell our roles and fake roles Night 1 and the players who can only come up with one role are wolves

y/n?
I was under the wrong expression AS I EXPLAINED IN THE SAME POST, AND I even asked to Bird to correct me. PLUS I asked "y/n" meaning I wanted to see what other people think.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 01, 2013, 03:33:16 PMThis idea was strange. Even though it was followed with a 4mins 38secs later it was an odd thing to ask of. This shows FSM was looking through the roles and probably trying to guess some powers which a wolf would do to try and find out his/hers main targets. What I do ask FSM is why you came up with the idea and then why did you change your mind?
QuoteOtso Syrjänen 30.5.2013 7.25
My fake role is Viserys Targaryen
30.5.2013 7.25
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5625.msg214152#msg214152
30.5.2013 7.26
I made this so that the wolves would try to steal this identity
Jonathan [Olimar] 30.5.2013 7.26
ooooooooooh
30.5.2013 7.26
neat trick
Otso Syrjänen 30.5.2013 7.26
But it would fail because it's a fake role!!!
Jonathan [Olimar] 30.5.2013 7.26
xD
I was under the impression that the transform would fail if it would hit on a fake role.

WHO DA MAN?!?!

FireArrow

I'm really not liking the idea of lynching FSM, sure, he said some weird things, but there are people who we have more evidence against.