News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Liggy

Retracting my vote for Olimar.

And throwing this out there:

Toby

FireArrow

Whew, ok, why do things keep having to change on me? I was gonna post a huge defense for Olimar, but it looks like I don't need to now.

At the start of the phase, I was certain that Liggywas a wolf, now I'm unsure. However, fank did give us a parting gift, and that was baiting Liggy to kill fank and frame Olimar (if liggy is a wolf.)

I'm surprised I didn't catch this before, but go look back at the PMs I posted. You'll notice that fank never went into depth about his role to me and olimar. We didn't know that his revive could refresh nor did we know that his damaging ability was fire based. From our perspective, fank was useless bar his revive. From Liggy's perspective, fank was a wolf slayer with a double revive. Liggy didn't know that me an Olimar didn't know this though, so it would make sense for him to try and wolf fank and frame me or olimar (he framed olimar because he lied, so he has more "evidence" against him.)

Olimar is pretty much a confirmed human now, so we don't really need Liggy anymore anyways.

A BDS lynch wouldn't be a bad idea, however, I think we would be chasing the wrong rabbit.

As for strategies, the inspection was a waste on Olimar, my evidence should be enough to prove his humanity. If we still have the ability to inspect, I would recommend using it on either Mashi or Liggy. If Mashi is confirmed to be a wolf, then we win. Inspecting Liggy would remove the high amount of risk regarding whether or not we lynch him.

I'm debating whether or not someone should burn fanks body (if humans have that power.) If I'm right, we really put a wrench in the wolves plans. if I'm wrong and we have a revive, then we do miss out on a pretty powerful role.

If you guys are gonna lynch a human, lynch me. My powers are pretty weak and I've contributed all that I can, anything else I post will be defending my argument.

My next post will be a suspicion list and/or a defense against bubbles.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 01, 2013, 10:51:47 AMAlso, Firearrow's suspicion of Liggy and Mashi are ridiculous. Mashi's defense sums it up: if they were going to wolf or fake kill their wolf partner, they wouldn't have done it on night one with no suspicions on him. (Thiannon, I'm not sure what "meta-ing" means). Currently I'm slightly suspicous of Firearrow, but also of Thiannon for voting for BDS just for making comments like he usually does.

I didn't suggest that they wolfed him, I suggested that they faked his death or were planning on reviving him. If you would of read my PMs, you would know that someone WAS suspicious of fank, and that person was Olimar (he expressed this to fank via PM.) Additionally, it would make sense to wolf him night one. If they wolf him night one, and fank gets revived/comes back then they have 2 "confirmed" humans that are actually wolves. Additionally, they get the houses everyone belongs to, and the wolves would get more use out of that then the humans. I'd say that's a pretty good deal for the wolves.

I promise my next post will be a suspicious list.

Toby

FireArrow, Why on Earth would Liggy retract his suspicion on Olimar then just about confirm his human? I thought Liggy could have easily got Olimar lynched.

You seem messed up.

I'd vote you if you were more experienced but right now I just see it as a new players mistake (don't get me wrong though, you're doing great for your first game!)

FireArrow

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 01, 2013, 01:52:45 PMFireArrow, Why on Earth would Liggy retract his suspicion on Olimar then just about confirm his human? I thought Liggy could have easily got Olimar lynched.

You seem messed up.

I'd vote you if you were more experienced but right now I just see it as a new players mistake (don't get me wrong though, you're doing great for your first game!)

You could of worded that a bit nicer...  ;)

The reason why Liggy retracted her vote was simple, becuase it's a hopeless battle now. My arguments already defended Olimar pretty well and I do believe that someone inspected Olimar. If liggy tried to continue the lynch, then the person who inspected Olimar would jump on her.

Toby

Yeah, sorry.

And I really don't think you convinced anyone who's mind wasn't already set on agreeing with Liggy.

Also reaaaaaally sorry about this, but Liggy is a guy! XD

Liggy

This is really stupid.  As in really, really stupid.  I had this post typed up before the last three posts were made, and when I read them I nearly broke my computer.  First of all, I'm a guy.  Second of all, your defense of Olimar was not that great.

If I was a wolf, there is no reason why I would reveal to the thread that Olimar is a confirmed human.  At all.  If I did all this work to frame Olimar, why would I go back on it this quickly if most people thought Olimar was worth lynching?  If I was trying to frame you, why didn't I do that at the beginning?  If I killed fank for what he said to me that day, how the heck did I communicate a change of plan with two other people with only an hour and a half left in the phase?  If I was a wolf, why would I tell the thread fank's powers and ask for him to be revived?

The inspection of Olimar occurred last night, and to be completely honest I had originally just thought it revealed his house, which is why I asked for the person to use it on Olimar.

Burning Fank's body is ridiculous.  He has great powers, and you can't suspect me for being a wolf due to Fank setting me up, and still have Fank pinned as a suicidal wolf.  Besides, committing suicide as a wolf is ALWAYS more trouble than it's worth.

It's okay, because Olimar suspects me for TALKING to the guy with the investigative powers.  He trusted me.  I really can't explain why he did, just that he did.  Oh well.  Like I said, we both just thought it revealed the houses.  We both thought his power was pretty useless when I did what I did, so I asked him to investigate Olimar's house for me, as I had no idea which house he was in, and I suspected him the most out of everyone who hadn't claimed yet.

FireArrow

Yay, a list. I think we should include dead people in our suspicion list, we know that there are revives and "fake deaths" and like I was explaining to BDS, we should speculate on this kind of stuff so we don't get surprised.

1. Liggy: I already explained this. There's a lot pointing to him being a wolf and little pointing to him being human.

2. Fank: I already explained this too. The only thing that would make me think him human is him being wolfed, however, in this game, that can be faked/reversed.

3. Mashi: Everything I hold against you is speculation, so I can't act on it. However, you've been in contact with fank and liggy, and when I tied you too them, you took on the cliche wolf attitude towards them  of "I'm suspicious, but I don't think we should act on it yet." If liggy does turn out to be a wolf, I'll be all over you.

4. BDS: I sent you a PM night one that said "if me or olimar get wolfed, then fank is human." When FSM got proof that fank was in contact with 2 people, you either derped and didn't see the obvious, or kept your mouth shut. If you kept you mouth shut, then you would be protecting fank. You were even protecting his humanity while he was "dead." Now, this is no reason to suspect you, however, your reaction when I confronted you about it was odd. Your defense was "FSMs post didn't make sense, the formatting was weird." I have a hard time believing that an experienced TWGer wouldn't read a log becuase "it was confusing." On top of that, like Thiannon said, your behavior has been very weird.

5: Bubbles: I've noticed a pattern that wolves on this forum do. They make a bunch of useless posts early to "look active" then actually start playing later. That's exactly what your doing. However, your recent post against me goes against this, so I don't have much evidence against you.

6: FSM: Same as bubbles. You've made a pretty weak defense for Olimar as well, which is odd. I'm not sure what to think of you though, as I there's a lot of things you say could go either way.

7: Yugi: A lot of things you said led me to believe that your human, however, FSM does have a good point. However, your being "helpful" while keeping your nose out of the bigger matter. Why the heck would discuss FSM being suspicious after the fank wolfing? There were MUCH more important things going on.

8: Shadow Kirby/Zunawe/K-night:  Inactive, be more active. I don't think you guys have been paying enough attention to place such a good kill night 1.

9: Boy: You've been pretty inactive, but not as bad as the others. Everything you've said seems pretty human.

10: Thiannon: You haven't done anything to make me be suspicions, and you look like your genuinely trying to help the humans.

11:Olimar: Do I even need to explain?

Liggy

You do realize that your reasoning for me being a wolf is mutually exclusive with your theory that fank is a wolf, right?

FireArrow

Quote from: Liggy on June 01, 2013, 02:06:50 PMThis is really stupid.  As in really, really stupid.  I had this post typed up before the last three posts were made, and when I read them I nearly broke my computer.  First of all, I'm a guy.  Second of all, your defense of Olimar was not that great.

If I was a wolf, there is no reason why I would reveal to the thread that Olimar is a confirmed human.  At all.  If I did all this work to frame Olimar, why would I go back on it this quickly if most people thought Olimar was worth lynching?  If I was trying to frame you, why didn't I do that at the beginning?  If I killed fank for what he said to me that day, how the heck did I communicate a change of plan with two other people with only an hour and a half left in the phase?  If I was a wolf, why would I tell the thread fank's powers and ask for him to be revived?

The inspection of Olimar occurred last night, and to be completely honest I had originally just thought it revealed his house, which is why I asked for the person to use it on Olimar.

Burning Fank's body is ridiculous.  He has great powers, and you can't suspect me for being a wolf due to Fank setting me up, and still have Fank pinned as a suicidal wolf.  Besides, committing suicide as a wolf is ALWAYS more trouble than it's worth.

It's okay, because Olimar suspects me for TALKING to the guy with the investigative powers.  He trusted me.  I really can't explain why he did, just that he did.  Oh well.  Like I said, we both just thought it revealed the houses.  We both thought his power was pretty useless when I did what I did, so I asked him to investigate Olimar's house for me, as I had no idea which house he was in, and I suspected him the most out of everyone who hadn't claimed yet.

Sorry about that, I thought Liggy was a girl name. If you don't want people to confuse your gender, I recommend going to your profile and putting your gender there.

Did you read my post, the reason why I think you retracted the vote is because if you didn't the person who investigated Olimar would come out and say "I told liggy the he was human, but liggy is still lynching." Even if my argument is dirt, you couldn't of gone ahead with lynch for that exact reason.

If there are any humans that still have a revive, PM Olimar (he's a confirmed human now.) If there are no humans with a revive, we should burn fanks body whether he is human or not to keep to the wolves from getting their scummy hands on him.

P.S.

I don't blame you for not understanding the power, this is a pretty confusing games.

FireArrow

Quote from: Liggy on June 01, 2013, 02:17:42 PMYou do realize that your reasoning for me being a wolf is mutually exclusive with your theory that fank is a wolf, right?

Yes, I do. I'm not suggesting that both are true, I'm am suggesting that either could be true. We have two situations where you could be a wolf, one where you could be a human.

FireArrow

I'd also like to add, the reason for the second argument is so that people understand part of my suspicion of you isn't based off of my wacky theory.

Liggy

The wacky theory makes no sense, and is way too much effort, although I suppose it could be easy to prove when someone tries to revive him.

The other theory makes sense, I agree, but as I said if I was a wolf, there wasn't enough time for me to confer to make a spur-of-the-moment change.  There's more reasoning for you to kill him than me, because you actually had time to send in a PM to wolf him.