News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Alrighty then! I see no need not to claim to Liggy, unless anybody has any objections...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

The always-so-paranoid BDS would claim to Liggy without hesitation. I smell something fishy.

idk should I claim or not :-\

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 30, 2013, 11:31:39 PMThe always-so-paranoid BDS would claim to Liggy without hesitation. I smell something fishy.

idk should I claim or not :-\
Another image... sigh...

(you may need to zoom out a bit to see it as a "sprite")
[close]

Unless Mashi, Fank, AND Liggy are the wolves working together, I doubt that Liggy would try something like that (I may be mistaken, but still...).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Oh, also, although Liggy seems trustworthy based on chats I've had with him, only tell him your House for the time being so that we can unite ourselves, if only to be cautious of him.

Liggy

Quote from: Yugi on May 30, 2013, 08:18:31 PMNote to players, Marytrship is when something happens a few phases after you die, normally a kill or revive.
Actually in this case, I have a power that activates the phase I use it, and one of the effects is my death.  If I die before then, the power doesn't take effect, so I can't use unlees I get revived.

FireArrow

Oh, if we can revive you after the effect, then that would be pretty big proof that your human. However, the wolves are probably gonna burn your body or something.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on May 31, 2013, 12:23:46 PMOh, if we can revive you after the effect, then that would be pretty big proof that your human. However, the wolves are probably gonna burn your body or something.
I don't think humans can revive? ??? I think the wolves might try to revive him in order to use his power, if that's even possible.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

DERP. Players revived by wolves cannot use powers:
"They can raise players from the dead. These "icy thralls" will count for the wolves and be unable to use powers or vote. They will also be susceptible to fire."

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

I could of sworn I had a revive, but I don't. I'm pretty sure at least one human has one though.

Toby

So now that you know revives are for wolves you only 'thought' you had one? ???

FireArrow

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on May 31, 2013, 01:32:48 PMSo now that you know revives are for wolves you only 'thought' you had one? ???

No, I read an ability wrong. I still think that there has to be a human out there with a revive (if there is, don't claim, the wolves will jump on you.)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on May 31, 2013, 01:28:17 PMI could of sworn I had a revive, but I don't. I'm pretty sure at least one human has one though.
Maybe you DO have a revive... maybe you are a WOLF!! :P (not really... just joking... for now)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

My fake role is human and has a revive power.

So yes, such roles likely exist.

FireArrow

And just to clear things up, I thought the power was a revive because it was "heal someone to full." However, that doesn't include dead people.

Liggy

A couple people haven't sent me their house, and I'd appreciate it if everyone did so by the end of the night phase.

Also, for clarification, my martyr power heals everyone to full health.  So if you want me to kill myself, don't damage anyone just yet.