News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiannon

I imagine the wolves' disguises would count for that sort of thing, but maybe they're night-phase only? I think the fact that davy was targeted at night by a player or players that won't own up to it is much better proof that he's human, though. Even if that were some sort of wolf setup, it would require Bird to make the mistake he made, right? Otherwise we wouldn't even have known that davy took damage.

My suspicion list is Yugi/FSM, the inactives, BDS, then davy and TZP. BDS is looking a lot more human now. He could be a wolf working off of his fake role, but I don't think he'd go to that much effort to do so, particularly when there hasn't been all that much heat on him. I'll put my vote on FSM for now until davy and TZP can work things out. I won't be staying up until midnight, but I'm home tonight, so I'll check in on the topic/chat periodically.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

BlackDragonSlayer

I think, at the current moment, one of the most critical pieces of information that we need to know is if wolves are damaged by winter or not. If they are, then Yugi and Davy's stories can probably be validated. If they aren't, however, then we can be sure that Yugi and Davy are the wolves.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Well, we don't have a way to test that. If we lynch Yugi, who seems to have given up, I'd say it's a safe lynch. Also, I'd like to point out that Bubbles has all but disappeared since the beginning of the phase after voting for Yugi and giving a few small pieces of info.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Alrighty then... since we can't be certain, I suppose, I'd like to know who you (everybody, but ESPECIALLY TZP) thinks would be good to kill (a likely wolf) through my damaging power.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I'm still going with FSM. I've been extremely suspicious of him all game really. Nothing he's said yet has swayed me away from that.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

should i vote for someone so i dont get a phantom

Bubbles

I stand by my vote on Yugi, since it makes sense that White Walkers wouldn't be hurt by the white Winter. However, it also would make sense for them to have some sort of a defense against it, since if one phase everyone except the wolves were hurt it would be pretty obvious who the wolves are (though I don't know what that defense could be). I'm leaning towards davy being human since Bird forgetting him because of his power seems reasonable, meaning another source besides Winter damaged him. Wolves wouldn't damage each other, and since he was hurt besides Winter that means either a wolf hurt a human or a human decided to pick someone they thought was suspicious and attempt to kill them.

Basically: I'm voting for Yugi, I do not think davy is wolfish.

As for who we should kill through BDS's damaging power, I can only really pick someone by eliminating all the rest. BDS, TZP, and davy should be off the list (TZP is the king and doesn't seem to be going against the majority so I see no reason to kill him, and davy for reasons above). This leaves Thiannon, Zunawe, and FSM. I think FSM is going to be replaced since he's basically dropped out at this point, so I'd be fine with either Thiannon or Zunawe

Yugi

So you're basing me on logic that could easily be not true?

Bubbles

Then why weren't you damaged last night? Who else should I vote for that has more of a reason?

Thiannon

Re: BDS's damaging power, I'm fine with any of FSM, Bubbles, and Zunawe, assuming Yugi is lynched tonight.

TZP makes me slightly nervous since everyone is overlooking him because he's the king, but again, the Boy shenanigans make his being a wolf really unlikely. Side note: Boy for Human LVP if we lose and it turns out he was human.

BlackDragonSlayer

Thiannon because I <3 paranoia and because of Yugi's attempt to defend him (terrible sorry if both of you are humans :(). I really hope I can use the power during the day and not only at night...

Speaking of which: Yugi

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Thiannon

Oh god, not this again. BDS you love killing me too much! I was hoping you would have learned from last game.

Yugi for today, and if we don't win with his death (and unless Liggy was a wolf I don't see how that's possible), FSM, Zunawe and Bubbles should be the next to go in some order. Of course, you guys will probably just ignore me and lynch more humans like last game. Good luck, though.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Thiannon on June 09, 2013, 07:33:07 PMOh god, not this again. BDS you love killing me too much! I was hoping you would have learned from last game.

Yugi for today, and if we don't win with his death (and unless Liggy was a wolf I don't see how that's possible), FSM, Zunawe and Bubbles should be the next to go in some order. Of course, you guys will probably just ignore me and lynch more humans like last game. Good luck, though.
:K

As I said about Davy, it's possible that he was just a wolf pretending to be a Baratheon, but he was counted as one anyway... I think, if he is a wolf, it's quite likely that the wolves used the numbers (and the fact that Liggy died) to their advantage, "manipulating" winter's effect to give them "excuses" as to why they weren't hurt.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Welp, see ya in the postgame

Bird

Insta occurred on BDS's vote. Update coming momentarily.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die