News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG 54: Game of Wolves

Started by Bird, May 29, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Okay, guys, I'm going to try something interesting.  I have an ability to prove one of us to be human. It is called Legacy, and basically, I gain a heart by pm-ing the host the name of a fellow Lannister. If they are not a Lannister, then I will lose a heart. Simple as that.

Sorry if you didn't want this known publicly, but FireArrow has shared with me that he also belongs to my house, the Lannister house. If this is true, then we have another confirmed human. Rejoice! But if I lose a heart, then I think we know who to lynch next.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 02, 2013, 06:21:35 PMI think a few people didn't see or understand the "non-overriding victory," and thought that the "loner" was a possible threat.
So after the victory condition was established, why didn't he reveal the name?

Olimar, I really like that plan

Yugi

Also, I would recommend not lynching Liggy, as his power seems realyl useful.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Yugi on June 02, 2013, 06:26:43 PMDid you get the PM I sent you?

I'm so sorry dude D: I was about to respond, but I've exceeded my max number of PM's per hour.  Yes I did.  I'm just wondering why I didn't get that.  .__.  It stinks coming in partway through a game.  Liggy, can you send me my sorted house?

Olimar, go for it.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 02, 2013, 06:27:32 PMOkay, guys, I'm going to try something interesting.  I have an ability to prove one of us to be human. It is called Legacy, and basically, I gain a heart by pm-ing the host the name of a fellow Lannister. If they are not a Lannister, then I will lose a heart. Simple as that.

Sorry if you didn't want this known publicly, but FireArrow has shared with me that he also belongs to my house, the Lannister house. If this is true, then we have another confirmed human. Rejoice! But if I lose a heart, then I think we know who to lynch next.
And if you lose a heart, Liggy can use his power and prove that he is a human (although he dies, it "narrows down the selection").
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Yugi

Oh, and also if any of us have knoledge, should we reveal it to the thread?

y/n

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 02, 2013, 06:30:32 PMSo after the victory condition was established, why didn't he reveal the name?
Because, apparently, the person didn't want to be revealed...??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 02, 2013, 06:33:29 PMAnd if you lose a heart, Liggy can use his power and prove that he is a human (although he dies, it "narrows down the selection").
I highly doubt he will commit suicide to recover one heart on a human. It just sounds so stupid.

Quote from: Yugi on June 02, 2013, 06:34:37 PMOh, and also if any of us have knoledge, should we reveal it to the thread?

y/n
y

If you get warned of the War kind of Knowledge yeah you should, but not the Becoming King list Knowledge.

Liggy

Olimar: If a wolf disguises as a Lannister, you'd get heal.  It confirms nothing.

Bubbles: I've played several games were Loners were lynched by paranoid humans and wolfed by paranoid wolves.

Bubbles

Quote from: Liggy on June 02, 2013, 06:37:20 PMBubbles: I've played several games were Loners were lynched by paranoid humans and wolfed by paranoid wolves.
But what could they be paranoid about? That would just waste a turn if the independent's win condition really was non-overriding.

Bubbles

21:43   bubbles   so um
21:43   bubbles   is anyone actually going to reconsider lynching fsm
21:44   bubbles   theres only an hour left you know

FSM-Reapr

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 02, 2013, 06:46:12 PM21:43   bubbles   so um
21:43   bubbles   is anyone actually going to reconsider lynching fsm
21:44   bubbles   theres only an hour left you know

TZP to the rescue with his triple vote!

Liggy. Biggest reason?  That bogus succession list he just PM'd me.  Varys is conveniently not near the top, and I have received other suspicion lists that don't match it.

Zunawe

Did I miss something important about Varys somewhere? I don't remember him being mentioned.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things